Chapter 09 - Final Match

Ohm's POV

It's official, now we can really capture the flag. We're both down by 50%, as the rule stated. Now the fun has just begun. I can feel someone's watching me. Is it p'Earth, or p'Bright? Nope. Not them. Suddenly, he attacked me. I blocked his attack. I caught the paper plane. Huh? Paper? Oh, it's p'Tay. I unfolded the paper, and it has a bomb picture printed on it. And it lights up. Fuck. I crumpled it and threw the paper away as soon as possible. It blasted mid air. The bomb was weak, but surely could injure me. Another paper came to my way. I jumped backward to avoid it. It blasted and almost got me. Okay, enough with all this playing around. "Come on, p'Tay, just come out of your hiding and just get it over with." I challenged him. He stepped out. "P'Tay, I'm going to give you two options." I cracked my knuckles. "We could do this the easy way, or the hard way." I'm on stand by mode. "You know what. I know I'm never gonna win against you, but..." he started to turned around and run away. I chased him, and no doubt I'm faster than him. I was about to catch him, but he dropped his body forward and tackled me. Fuck. I fell because of him. He got on top of me, trying to unplug my suit, but I blocked him and gripped both his hands. I gripped tighter, and he screamed in pain. Weak. Should I grip tighter? Any tighter than this, and I'm going to crush his bones to pieces. Maybe just a bone or two? I pushed him backward, and kicked him. He fell backward, still winced in pain. I stepped on top of him, put a little bit of pressure just because he annoyed me earlier, and unplugged his suit. 

Commentators' POV (2 persons)

"The first leader is out. Tay from the pink house." "Yeah, he's going down, but not without a fight." "Look at their difference, Ohm is definitely stronger. But he still has to fight to win. No doubt Tay has the right to hold the title of leader." "Oh, look, they updated the score board and changed it to Final Match."

Final Match

Blue Team : 0

Red Team : 1

TAY - PINK HOUSE - Eliminated Time 01.23 - Eliminator : Ohm - Brown House

"I can not wait to see who's gonna get eliminated next." "Oh look, it's Namtan and Win. Hooo, this is super unexpected. Let's see who's going to win this."

Namtan's POV

Win's here. The wind user. He looked calm, and weak. But I know he's far from that. He's all smile. Smile that used to paint my sky. I don't like that. I'm going to destroy that smile. I decided to attack first. He dodged it. "Whoah, calm down." He jumped backward. "I'm not gonna calm down. I'm not going to lose to a guy like you." I started attacking him with my fire. He tried to block my attack. "Please, you have to listen to me." His voice still rang in my head. I jumped forward, punching him. He blocked my attack with his wings. The wings I once loved so dearly. He doesn't attack back, not once. "Come on, fight me." I challenged him. He tried to push me back. No use. I'm going to win. I'm not going to lose. I trapped him in the vortex. He looked resigned. Like he's just ready to accept his fate. I walked to him and unplugged his suit. Coward. He's a coward. I dropped him and walk away, like he did that night. The night he broke my heart. The night he won't fight for us anymore, saying red and sky blue don't belong together. I swore to myself I'm never gonna cry for a guy like him anymore. I didn't look back, just continue moving forward.

Final Match

Blue Team : 0

Red Team : 2