Chapter 24 - Home, Finally

Nanon's POV

It was several days later, I finally got discharged from the hospital. We went back to the Grey House. Ohm led me inside the house and my members are all so happy to see me. "Nanon, you're back." Sea hugged me so tight. "We're so happy to see you. You're finally home." Bank hugged me too. "Sea, how's everyone? Do you have any problem managing the house?" I asked Sea. "No problem at all." He answered confidently. I sighed a huge relief, and then I remember. "Oh God, I have so much to catch on. I also have to do the make up tests or I'll have to repeat the 2nd year." I rambled. "Nanon, stop yapping. Don't worry about the house, just focus on your health first. The house is fine. Everyone helped each other during your absence. They don't want to look bad when you get back." Sea explained. "That's a relief to hear." I smiled. "But you still need a lot of rest. So, just hole up in your room with your lover, and leave the house to me." Sea shooed me and Ohm away to my room. 

We went to my room. I unpacked my bag, while Ohm fluffed my pillows. "Come on, let's get you to bed. You're still weak. You need to rest." I changed into my pajama, and so does Ohm. I climbed into my bed, and he climbed on my bed with me, cuddling me from behind. I feel so at ease. I'm right exactly where I belong, in my boyfriend's arms. But we haven't got any chance to talk at all. Is it a good time to talk about it? "Ohm..." I broke the silent. "Hmm?" was his only answer. I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry I lied to you." I started. He didn't answer, and we fell into silent again. "Ohm, please say something." I tried to turn around, but he hugged me tighter. "Non... do you wanna know how I really feel?" I nodded. "I've got a hundred thrown out speeches I almost said to you." He took a deep breath. "At first, I was so mad at you for lying to me. Like, how dare you lie to me like that. You were mad at me because of what I did to you, but you did the same to me too. That was what I thought. But you in a coma for weeks made me had a lot of time to cool down, to think about us, to think about our time together. In the end, I decided that it's not important that you lie to me. The most important thing is if you wake up, that's all. I'm so relieved that you finally woke up. I'm so relieved that you're finally home. That's it. That's all I can think about. I don't care about your power. I don't care if you are a sin. I don't care if you lie to me. I'll let it slide like a hose on a slippery plastic summer, all is quickly forgiven." He kissed my nape. "And how can I be mad at you, when you were the one who saved me." He paused. "Non, I... I almost die, like literally this close to death. And you saved me, sacrificing yourself. If anything, I'm the one who owe you a thank you." He kissed my nape again. "And I'll do it again in a heartbeat." I turned around. "I'll save you again, even if that means I'll never wake up." I stroked his cheek. "Not funny. I won't let you do such a thing. I don't want you to. Nanon, please promise me you won't use your power ever again." He looked me straight in the eyes. "I... I can't promise you that. What if it's an emergency?" I shook my head. "The answer is no. Please. You have to promise me." He won't back down. "Okay, how about this. I'll only use my power when there is no other options available. How's that?" I tried to negotiate. "Okay, fine." He agreed. I hugged him. "Ohm, I love you." I pecked his lips. "I love you too. Now, let's get some rest."

The Next Day...

We went to the principal's office, and all the other leaders are there. "Mr.A, do you have any blue prints or maybe the prescription for the amulet?" Mix asked him. "Unfortunately, no. But I have the fragments of Nanon's broken amulet. Ohm gave it to me when we were at the hospital." He took the fragments out of the drawer and gave it to Mix. Mix examined the fragments. "Hmm, can I take this back to my house? I'm going to try guessing the ingredients. Hopefully I can get it right." He crushed the fragments to see if it's going to break. Mr.A nodded. "Of course you can." Of course he won't say no. "I'll try working on it as soon as possible." He looks confident. "Don't worry Non, I'll make the best amulet for you." He assured me. "Thank you, Mix, I really appreciate it." I thanked him. "I can help you with that." Suddenly someone entered the room. "I can also help you create the drugs to eliminate sins power." He confidently said. We all turned to him. "Guys, meet Nammon. He's a golden purple that lives on the outside world." We waved and said hi. "Nammon here is the best purple, he created a lot of drugs." Mr.A explained. "It's true. I am the best purple alive." Oh God, he's so full of himself. "Don't worry, I'll guide you through it all." He squeezed Mix's shoulder. I looked at p'Earth to see his reaction, and sure enough, he doesn't like it. He hates it. He frowned so deep, you can create a river on the bridge of his nose. "Mix is a genius, he doesn't need your help figuring things out." He snarkily said. "Oh, he will. I'm sure he will." The Nammon guy looked so smug. "Guys, enough. Mix, Nammon is going to help you create the drugs and the amulet. At the time, he's going to stay at your house, okay?" Mr.A instructed. "Yes, sir." Mix answered. Nammon smiled and winked at him. Mix smiled that sarcastic smile, but said nothing.