Chapter 20

It's one in the morning , I can't sleep, i get and make myself some tea and go sit outside by the pool. I have so much going through my head tonight. Sometimes I get this feeling that my stepfather will find me, and what then. What happens if he finds me, here, will he hurt Can? Or Aziz and Emre, how do I keep them safe?

It's such a beautiful night . All of a sudden I feel him coming close, I can feel tingling all over. The heat is rising in my body, and there he is behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, bringing me closer to his chest and giving me soft kisses from my cheek down to my neck.
SANEM: you know Can, I can sense you when you're close.
CAN: oh yeah , what do you feel?
SANEM: I don't think I should tell, all I will say is that it's the best feeling ever.
CAN: "I feel it to. Did you notice how we communicate with each other just by looking in each other's eyes . It's like we can read each other's minds. Sanem I feel this connection with you, it's amazing."
SANEM: "I feel it to Can. We are meant to be."
CAN: "so what is keeping you up so late, is something bothering you?"
SANEM: Can, I'm just worried, what happens if he finds me. And He hurts you , or your father, brother. I would die if something happened to any of you.
CAN: Sanem do you trust me?
SANEM: with my life Can, but you can't be with me all the time. What happens if you get a photography job and you have to leave, what then? You can't give up your life because of me I won't allow it.
CAN: Sanem, when you ran away from home, why did you come back here?
SANEM: probably because when I first saw you, I felt kindness, caring , for some reason I felt safe coming here. It was the first place I thought of when I ran away.
CAN: I am so happy that you came back. Did you ever think, that this is meant to be?
she turned around looked into his eyes and kissed him.
SANEM: your right Can, it's meant to be.
CAN: let's get some sleep, tomorrow is Saturday, no work, we will be here alone just me and you. My dad will be at Mihribans farm tomorrow, and Emre is gone for the day tomorrow, How does that sound?
She lays next to him and rubs her face in his neck, and gives him soft little kisses. He hugs her tight, and kisses her gently and rubs her back, getting aroused with these gestures, ah Sanem ah , it's very hard to control myself around you.. you're killing me. .
—-