Chapter 50

Sanem woke up in the ER and started to panic, Can jumped up caressing her cheek, and holding her hand.
CAN: "it's ok Bebek. You passed out and I brought you to the ER."Sanem started crying. She tried to sit up, he's looking at her with the sweetest eyes,  "doctor says you where dehydrated , and it seems you not eating much,  Sanem , why didn't you tell me about the baby. 
She just looked at him, and tears started rolling down her cheeks. She swallowed hard and said. "I thought you would be mad, please don't be mad."
CAN:  why would you think I would be mad?"
SANEM:  "because you said you didn't want kids yet, you just wanted just us for a while." " Are you mad I'm sorry."
CAN:  "My love, are you kidding I'm the happiest guy in the world!! This is me and you together, we created together another life, a part of me and you." I hope it's a girl and she looks just like you, and has your beautiful heart." She stared at him with her eyes wide open, and with tears.
SANEM: "are you sure, are lives are going to change forever Can."
CAN:  "I'm very sure, because the albatross has found his phoenix.  It's time to put down some roots."
He laid down next to her and held her tight, giving her light little kisses, and playing with her hair. Waiting for the doctor.
DOCTOR:  "Sanem, you have to start taking better care off your self eat and more and fluids.  You don't want to come back here again.  Your blood pressure was low, because you didn't eat or drink anything."the only thing that concerns me are some of your numbers are elevated, I called in a gynecologist to come in and do an ultrasound."   Can and Sanem look at each other concerned.
CAN: "is something wrong with the baby?"
DOCTOR;  "no, nothing like that, ah here he is now "
GYNECOLOGIST:  "ok Sanem let's look at your baby, don't worry everything is fine.   Ok, there's baby number one, and look behind baby number two and one more, congratulations!! You're having triplets.!"
Sanem and Can just looked at each other and said at the same time "3 babies?"     Yes 3 , I know it's a shock, but don't worry everything will be fine.  And your about 12 weeks, I'm keeping you in one night just to make sure you get your fluids and I will give you something for the nausea. 
"Congratulations again and I'll see you in the morning!!"
Can and Sanem, had tears in their eyes. Triplets. 
SANEM: are you okay?   CAN: "yeah, more than ok, how about you?  SANEM:  I'm great!
Can spent the night with Sanem.  The doctor gave her the all clear to go home.  And make an appointment for two weeks from today.
CAN: Sanem let's get married this weekend, we will have our wedding on the farm with our closest friends and family."
SANEM:  "are you serious? Isn't it too soon? Will we be able to get everything ready?"
CAN: don't worry, I'll take care of everything you just go with your sister and get yourself a beautiful dress and just be there Saturday at 4 o'clock at the pier.
SANEM: Can, how about we tell everyone about the babies on Saturday at the reception?
CAN: "great idea!!" I can't wait to make you my wife!!"
SANEM: "I can't wait to be your wife "
They got home they were so excited. They told Miriban and Aziz she was just dehydrated, but Miriban knew the truth. 
SANEM: "Aziz bay, would you walk me down the aisle on Saturday? You have been a father figure to me since the first day I met you.."
AZIZ: (with tears in his eyes) "I would be honored daughter and from now on you call me Baba no more Aziz Bay."
They both hugged each other, Aziz wouldn't let her go, he was so happy for them. 
The next day the preparations started, Sanem and Leyla took the day off. And went wedding dress shopping.   They called Miriban and Ahan to go with them, Sanem picked out a beautiful princess gown, that you could turn into to a hug fitting gown after the ceremony. The girls had a great time.  They spent the whole day shopping, going out to dinner, and just enjoying being together.
Can and Emre were working on everything else. He wanted everything to be perfect for her.
EMRE:  "Can, I'm so happy for you and Sanem.  Everything is coming together. She deserves every happiness she's been through so much. You guys are perfect together."
CAN: ". just like you and Leyla "when are you going to give her the ring.?"
EMRE : "very soon I don't want to wait anymore."
CAN; "give it to her on Saturday at the wedding,"
EMRE: I don't want to take your and Sanem's day away from you. 
CAN:  "nonsense, we would be so happy for you!!"you know good things come in threes Emre. "
EMRE:  "what do you mean?"  CAN:  "you'll see!!"
It was Saturday time for the wedding, Aziz went to get Sanem, with tears in his eyes, he's says. ". My beautiful daughter, you are a ray of sunshine, thank you for coming into our lives.  I always wanted a daughter. "
Sanem hugged him and kissed him.  AZIZ :  "are you ready to become Mrs Can Divit.?"   She nods her head up and down, she was so emotional she couldn't get the words out.
Can is standing at the end of the pier with Emre, and Leyla.  He looks so handsome with his white shirt black vest and pants.  He turns to see Sanem walking down the pier with his father, she's beautiful, he turns to Emre, and says " my God, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.  I love her so much Emre.."
" I know you do brother " patting him on the back. 
Before you knew it they are husband and wife. They kissed each other and everyone cheered.
Everybody danced and ate all night.  At one point Emre put on Leyla's  and his favorite romantic song, he gets down on one knee and proposes!! And she yells Evet, yes!!!" Everyone started clapping.
It was time to cut the cake!! Can and Sanem decided to put 3 miniature baby doll's in the cake so when they cut it everyone could see. 
CAN: are you ready to tell everyone? SANEM: absolutely!!  They cut the cake all the way down the middle and turn it so everyone can see.  Leyla, looks and says to them. " why are their three baby dolls in your cake? Wait, are you pregnant? SANEM: yells out yes!!! EMRE:  are you having triplets!! CAN: Yes!! Everyone was so happy for them they started clapping .Then everyone hugged them and kissed them while congratulating them. They were so excited for them..
"well Mrs. Divit, our life is just beginning!"
SANEM: "and the best is yet to come!!"