Part 22

**

Your warm shower and your bed have never felt this good, only because you're as tired as you are and you want nothing more than the weekend to come. But you've got a few more stressful days ahead of you and you try to push through them one at a time.

You go to Jungkook later than usual that Thursday then spend much of the entire day meeting with him and the team about next week's event. You conduct a visit to the venue the next day and then spend the weekend answering guests' queries and helping Chin-sun coordinate with suppliers. Monday and Tuesday have you going from one place to another and hopping from one meeting to the next, all while balancing your executive assistant and events manager responsibilities.

It's incredibly tiring, but you also won't deny the exhilaration you feel. There's something so satisfying about seeing everything come together, especially as you look around the venue - an industrial commercial space that Jungkook and Yoongi jointly designed specifically for tonight. The high ceilings allow for the large panels that project the Arts Center design, with bright lights Illuminating the curated sculptures and art pieces placed around. The space elicits a feeling of newness and familiarity, of hollowness and clarity. There's integration of traditional and modern elements and essentially, of history and emergence.

It leaves you quite breathless as you look around. It's not even the Arts Center itself but you know that this is the emotion that Jungkook wants the guests to feel. He wants them to be in awe, to look on in excitement.

"It's pretty great, huh?" Yoongi asks next to you. "Worth all the hard work."

"It is. Design and logistics did amazing in putting this together," you say, given that you've spent the entire day working with both teams to set this up.

"Well, Jungkook's vision is captivating to begin with. It really makes a difference when you're led by a creative mind. Selling the idea won't be so hard in a place like this."

"I really hope so. We're banking on the artists for exposure. There are gonna be articles about it, too. The whole process is being documented and that makes the final product much more exciting," you explain. "I... I actually feel really good being a part of this. I'm glad I didn't quit after that first week."

Yoongi laughs along with you, knowing now that that experience no longer bothers you the way it used to. But he's glad about it, too, not only because he selfishly wants you around but even more, he knew that you needed this, that you needed to feel redeemed in Jungkook's eyes and in yours. Yoongi hopes that as the project goes on, you'll learn more about yourself and what you want, what you're good at, what you can give, and what makes you happy.

"That makes both of us. I'm sure Jungkook thinks so, too," Yoongi replies.

"Well, we'll never know because he'll probably never admit it but it's a good thought," you smile. "As long as we maintain this unproblematic dynamic, I'm good."

"Speaking of which, where is he?"

"On the way," you say. "He had a meeting to attend and he said he'll be fixing up here. He should be here in a few minutes."

Do-hyun approaches you about the photographer and you excuse yourself, instructing Yohan next to her to lead Jungkook to the waiting room when he arrives.

Jungkook steps into the venue and like he'd hoped, he feels the energy as he takes it all in. There's a lot of possibility as he looks around, and that's what he wants the guests to see. He wants the artists to envision their own pieces displayed; he wants the creatives to imagine fashion shows and photo shoots and videos that come to life; he wants people to see the potential of an Arts Center beyond just looking at art pieces.