Part 20

**

You find yourself back at the tailor shop the next Thursday for Jungkook's suit fitting, and if it wasn't for Taehyung telling you that your gowns are ready, you would have totally forgotten that you had some dresses made as well.

While Jungkook tries on his outfits, you're instructed to choose several dress shirts that he'd be adding to his wardrobe, given the various functions he'd be attending from now on. You didn't anticipate for this to be part of your role, but you don't mind, as it's a welcome change to what you normally do, which is attend meetings, bury yourself in paperwork, and everything else in between. At least you'll be visiting the venue for the Arts Center event tomorrow, but today, you focus on the task at hand, which turns out to be harder than expected.

The options are endless. It doesn't help that you have to envision Jungkook in each piece of clothing and that he looks good in every one of them, and that you have to imagine him at all. You see him everyday - and have seen him in as little as in just his gym shorts - and you don't really want to have him in your mind as well. But how he presents himself is a big part of his new role, as Hoseok had told you. As the Vice President, Jungkook needs to look sophisticated and respectable, someone worthy to represent the company and the Jeon family name.

You go for different hues of grays and blacks and other colors, too. There's an olive green that looks really nice, and a few maroons and pinks that would add variety to his everyday look. You're focused on making your choices, but your focus shifts to Jungkook when he comes out of the dressing room donned in a patterned black suit. The fit is perfect and even with the distance between you two, you could spot impeccable details that make the outfit look elegant yet fresh.

"This is for the gala," Taehyung states. "What do you think, Ms. Cho?"

"It looks nice" is all you manage to say.

It's the only word you feel is neutral enough to describe him. Even if you could accept that Jungkook is handsome, you don't exactly want to say so in front of him.

"I was going for something better than nice, but that should be fine, I guess. What do you think, Kook?"

"I like it. But don't you think the sleeves are a bit too fit on my arms?" Jungkook asks his friend.

"Well, it's not like you were flexing them when I was measuring you," Taehyung playfully rolls his eyes. "But I can adjust it, since I doubt you'd take a pause on lifting weights anyway. It's probably the material though so don't worry, I'll fix this. Okay, on to the next one."

You return to your task at hand, choosing some patterned tops that are appropriate for less formal events, and you inform Taehyung who then says that he'll have those made in Jungkook's measurements. With your task finished, Taehyung instructs you to head downstairs so you could fit your gowns as well, and you follow in anticipation because these might just be the first and only custom-made pieces of clothing you'll ever have the luxury of wearing.

A female staff assists you, making sure that the length and neckline are to your liking. The first outfit, the one for the Arts Center event, is an old rose sleeveless lace midi dress that looks even more gorgeous when worn. The gown for the Appointment Dinner is a black short-sleeved pleated piece that is both functional and fashionable, but it's the last one - the one for the gala - that has your jaw dropping to the ground.

"Ms. Cho," you hear Taehyung call out from outside the fitting room. "Is everything okay?"

"Y-yeah," you stutter, unable to stop looking at yourself in the mirror and turning around to try to see every angle of the stunning dress. "It's just, uh..."

"It's what?" He asks worriedly. "Can you come outside so I can see?"

You take a breath before pulling the heavy curtains open and find Taehyung and Jungkook standing not far away.