🔻 The missile is considered accurate and advanced from Israeli manufacture. Al-Qassam members controlled a missile like this that did not explode after it fell in the Gaza Strip, and the resistance fighters succeeded in repairing the missile for use against the occupation soldiers in Gaza.

#Urgent |  Press sources: The number of martyrs rose to 4, including 3 children, in a Zionist bombing that targeted a headquarters for displaced people in Al-Zawaida in the central Gaza Strip.

Young men throw stones at occupation vehicles during the storming of the town of Beit Furik, east of Nablus.

#Urgent|  Red Crescent: A young man was injured by live bullets in the thigh and bullet fragments in the chest in the town of Beit Furik, east of Nablus.

#Urgent |  Press sources: 3 martyrs and injured in a Zionist bombing that targeted a house west of Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

#Urgent |  Press sources: 3 children were killed in a Zionist bombing that targeted the home of the Al-Sayyid family in central Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip.

Al-Aqsa Channel:
Red Crescent: Today, the occupation authorities released volunteer Muhammad Ziyad Abu Foul, who was arrested 48 days ago during the occupation forces’ storming of the association’s ambulance headquarters in Jabalia, north of the Gaza Strip.

The occupation continues to arrest five of our volunteers, two of whom were arrested during the storming of the Jabalia Ambulance Center, and the other three were arrested a few days ago while passing through the “safe” humanitarian corridor to evacuate the displaced from Al-Amal Hospital and the association’s headquarters in Khan Yunis.

#Urgent |  A violent raid by the Zionist warplanes on the area east of Gaza City

#Urgent |  Violent clashes in the Al-Rimal and Sheikh Ajlin neighborhoods in Gaza City, and a helicopter landed a short while ago to transport casualties from west of Gaza City.

#Urgent |  Red Crescent: Today we evacuated 60 people, including wounded and stranded humanitarian cases, in the Gaza and North Gaza governorates.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Azzun, east of Qalqilya in the West Bank

Red Crescent: A 60-year-old wounded man arrived at the Red Crescent first aid center in Deir al-Balah. He was shot by an Israeli gunboat “cruiser” on the shore of the city of Deir al-Balah.

#Urgent |  Hamas leader Muhammad Nazzal: We hope that the Cairo meetings will yield positive outcomes that will contribute to stopping the aggression against the Gaza Strip.

#Follow |  Continuous artillery shelling on the western Mirage area, south of the Gaza Strip

#Urgent|  Hezbollah: In support of our steadfast Palestinian people in the Gaza Strip and in support of their valiant and honorable resistance, and in response to the targeting of villages, especially the recent attack on the city of Nabatieh, our mujahideen targeted, at 11:00 p.m., the headquarters of the 2nd Infantry Brigade at the Ain base.  Zeitim with dozens of Katyusha rockets.

Martyrs and injuries as a result of the occupation targeting a house for the Al-Zari’i family a short while ago in the city of Deir Al-Balah.

A wounded person arrives at the Red Crescent ambulance center. He was shot by an Israeli gunboat on the shore of Deir al-Balah.

#Urgent |  Occupation forces storm the town of Bani Naim, east of Hebron

#Follow |  Hearing explosions and heavy gunfire west of Gaza City

#Urgent |  A number of wounded arrive at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital;  As a result of the bombing of a house in the Al-Zawaida area in the central Gaza Strip.