Cuddles

I was in Walker's room laying on his bed resting my head on his pillow that smelled like him, I brought it closer to me, Walker was doing homework so he was in the zone I wanted his attention but what kind of girlfriend would I be if I distracted him from his work and future because I missed him?

A pretty bad one if you ask me so I just cuddled with his pillow while being in his hoodie which was huge on me but I loved it it was like being held by a large, warm blanket.

I heard him sigh in relief "I'm done!" he said happily so I got finally and wrapped my arms around his neck as he sat down from behind "I needed this" he said resting his head back and enjoying my embrace.

 I kissed his forehead as I hugged him tighter I loved being with him. Walker got up and faced me with a blush across his face looking down at my lips " May I?'' he asked referring to kissing me "You don't need to ask" I said with a smile on my face.

his lips met mine and yes! he always asks if he could kiss me which I found cute as hell. I felt his hand reach my back and what surprised me was that he picked me up I was confused but I just wrapped my legs around his waist bringing his face closer to me.

The kiss was sweet, he had the most gentle touch on me with the way his lips parted with mine, the way he placed his hands on my thighs holding me up, and the way I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I felt him smile through the kiss and it made my heart fill up with joy. Being with Walker was the best thing that happened to me, people told me I wasn't his type but he was the one who fell first and made the first move.

 he pulled away from the kiss and placed his forehead on my chin. "I'm sorry," he said in a whisper and then I felt the bed on my back! Walker threw me onto the bed!!! 

"WALKER!" I squealed but I was interpreted by the pressure of his head on my arm "Cuddles? Pretty please" he said with puppy eyes and a pout, not the pouty lips! I rolled my eyes in annoyance at how cute he was trying to be "Don't make me beg" he said with a teasing smile but I crossed my arms.

yeah that didn't last long he tickled me in a bear hug I couldn't escape I was laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe I gave in "FINE! FINE YOU WIN!!!!" I shouted and he smiled "You should have seen that coming," he said with a proud smile I laid on his pillow yet again and he lay in my arms holding me close to him.

I played with his curl, he knew how much I love his hair and how protective I am over it, I won't let him touch it, cut it, or do anything to it. I messed with it for a few minutes when I felt his breathing slow down I looked down at him he passed out like a sweet little puppy curled up in my arms. 

I kissed his forehead as I continued playing with his hair slowly falling asleep as I felt his slow, steady breathing put me to sleep. 

A/n: This was super cute! like I wish this was real! Follow me on here, Tiktok, quotev, and YouTube for more and leave comments