in secret (for 30k)

am I in a secret relationship? with Walker, my best friend? Yes. Have we told our parents about us? nope. but ever since Walker and I started acting and getting famous people have been at our throats!

As Walker and I were hanging out in his room, he took a quick glance at his phone and said, "Aryan is asking about you." He went on to explain that while we were on a date, someone had taken a picture of us holding hands and posted it on Instagram without our knowledge. I was surprised when I saw the post, realizing that we had been caught on camera without even realizing it.

As I found myself overwhelmed with emotions and unable to contain my distress, Walker came to my aid. He knew just what to do to soothe me and bring me back to a state of calm.

 With a gentle touch, he embraced me in a warm hug, offering comfort and reassurance. His presence was enough to ease my troubled mind, and I felt a sense of peace wash over me as I leaned into him. It was a powerful reminder of the healing power of human connection and the importance of having someone to turn to in times of need.

"Why can't people leave us be?" I asked him, my voice laced with annoyance. I gazed into his mesmerizing ocean-blue eyes, searching for an answer. He looked at me with a hint of sadness in his eyes and said, "Because we're famous, darling. We're constantly under the spotlight, and people can't seem to get enough of us." 

I sighed and leaned in to kiss him. The kiss started off slow and gentle, but as our passion grew, it became more intense. We lost track of time and were lost in each other's embrace. 

Suddenly, his door flung open, and our friends barged in, laughing and chatting. We quickly pulled apart, trying to compose ourselves. It was hard not to feel a little embarrassed, but we laughed it off.

Leah's piercing scream echoed through the hallway, causing Walker to look at me with a helpless expression. Without any hesitation, they both bolted into Walker's room. Charlie could only shake his head in disbelief as he said, "We were texting you both on the group chat!" Meanwhile, Andrew found the whole situation hilarious, knowing more than the others.

Aryan's voice was filled with frustration as he said to Walker, "Walker! Are you kidding me?!" The girls rushed towards me, their faces filled with a mix of concern and curiosity. "How long has this been going on?!" Momo and Leena asked in unison. Walker and I exchanged a knowing glance, before answering in unison, "Four months."

''I'm telling Mom'' said Leena and that's how everyone that we knew found out we were together 

A/n: this was fun to write! thanks so much for all the views my little lucky Clovers!