25. KANE

My glare was instantly on the man in front of me,I noticed my presence wasn't really welcomed and it wasn't pretty.

"Alpha Kane." He said. I walked on the  read carpet, the inside dark and his pack men on high alert.

"Alpha Lorenzo." I spoke cold. "Apologies for the unexpected visit." I said as though I was his servant.

"No need" he said sitting on his chair as though he was King,sipping his glass of strong tequila.

He was tall like me,his hair blonde but his glare dark as though you did wrong,he wore a suit and surprisingly he doesn't have a mate which was very odd.

"So what brings you here?" He asked as he got up from his sit.

"I believe you have someone that belongs to me." I said dead serious. The air felt thicker and I heared a sudden growl escape his lips.

"Mmm. What makes you say that?" He chuckles and I put my nose to work,sniffing around the place but no single trace.

"She's not here." Rex informed me.

"I think you're mistaken Alpha Kane. I would never kidnap anyone." He scoffed out taking a step closer to me.

"My Beta's mate is missing, she fell a off cliff in your territory and I'm worried about her. Which led me here." Explaining everything to him,his glare was suddenly heavy and his looks vanished like he was hurt.

"If I did know I would have informed you..since we are close packs and good friends." His words made me smirk. "I guess so." I said nothing more.

Suddenly I felt a strong pull in my chest,I fell on my knees and growled out.

"Fuck." I mumbled.
"Alpha!" Mark immediately got besides me and my heart was racing and my wolf felt weak.
"Something's wrong." I said over to Mark.

"Mate." My eyes widen as Rex echoes in my head.

"What are you saying!" I grunt out to him. "She's rejecting us...kill him!" My wolf immediately surfaced and my claws grow out.

Alpha Lorenzo observed me slowly and I pant heavily knowing my mate is in fucking danger.

"Apologies but we best get going." Mark informed Lorenzo about it. I gather up my strength and walk angrily and mad as fuck,I shouldn't have left her.

"Kane?" A voice called out from behind me.
"Darling no!" Lorenzo yells at the top of his voice.

Iris ran over to me,she looked normal and healthy and I noticed her bump was already forming up.

"Iris." I spoke slowly.
"Are you alright! I'm so glad to see you." She said. I was released she was alright but the room was filled with growls.

"Darling you should return to me." Lorenzo's voice breaking into his wolf voice. I knew it he had had her I was pissed as fuck but I was worried about Alya.

"I'm not staying here! Look I know in your mate but I'm already taken Alpha." Her words shocked me. Lorenzo's mate was my Beta's mate...which meant one thing...

Leon will die.

"I'm leaving. My Alpha needs leave immediately." She tried to speak with him.

"I'm not letting you go. I love you darling. Please don't leave me." Lorenzo's face filled with sorrow.

I manage to stand straight.

"I'm sorry but I have to leave." Iris muffled. His guards almost charged after us but he took action and stopped them.