6. KANE

I felt like I had been fucking hit by a bus, I groan as turned my body in pain,each and every joint in me hurt that I got up in the middle of the night.

My veins strain as I felt every blood circulation in my body go in extra pain. I feel my bones move off place and feel more multiple bones aching to burst out.

Something in me was definitely wrong.

Rex.

I begin to breath deep as I felt my hair and each step I took with force damaged the floor,I lean against the wall with my hand and cracks appeared as I pressed even harder the room shook,my strength increased as I felt like I needed a run.

But the other part of me I'm afraid of is my anger once I shift in my wolf.

"Rex what the fuck is the problem now." I asked.

I never got a word from him which mean't trouble.

"Rex!" I yell in my mind.

I hated it when ever he did that.

With little time left,I mind link Leon quickly till I lost my senses and run out of the house into the cold night.
My eyes glow,fur trying to reveal itself and I can feel my body grow taller but I force myself not to shift into my wolf as I run through the thick woods.

My canines appear and I groan as Rex somehow tried to fight me to shift harder,I breath in stress as I began to push down trees alerting everyone in the pack. I run on foot to the near by town and so people out of there houses the moment I saw a little girl scream, I charge after her when I was pushed to the fucking side on the ground.

"Kane! Calm down!" Leon grabs my arms and places them on my back.

"Your going to hurt your people!" He says and Rex got the best of me when I stood up and sent Leon against a tree I hear him growl and I face him.

"Get away from me!" My voice louder than thunder.

"Ka-Kane..." He gets up. " I'm not willing to fight you in your condition. If you don't calm down what will Alya think of you once she sees you." He stands weak and his statement hit my ears.

"Mate..." Rex whines in my head as he finally said something.

My eyes are unfocused as I thought of my love in my mind. I try to speak but I stopped myself as I roared out of control.

"No one touches her!" I run after Leon and my claws aim for face,I see his eyes glow and he grabs my arm and punches my gut.

Suddenly I hear heavy chains when my men tried to tie me up. Rex hated chains and he tries to force me to flee. When I turned I was punched on my face and I fell to the ground.

Four pack men tie my arms and my neck. They used their wolf strength and pulled the chains tight that I can barely move.

I fucking tried to move but the more I did the tighter the chain gripped my neck.

"Let me go!" I tell at the top of lungs.
"Your not going anywhere till you calm down. Even it it takes weeks." Leon groans and I sigh.

"I will eat your head off if you don't let me go." I threaten him.

"That's not the Kane I know, Rex what ever is wrong with you, I'm here to help you if you let me." He comes closer and I feel the chains pull me down.

I kneel to my feet and face him.

"Bring her..." Rex spoke dangerously.
"I need her and I want her." He demanded.
"BRING MY MATE NOW!" My claws largen and I begin to struggle.

The sun was rising and I pant out waiting for my anger to atleast ease up but nothing seemed to be working.

I hear a scream just kilometers away that my ears twitched up.

With no hesitation,I pull the chains with so much force that they snapped out of the men's grip and I make a run for it.

I panicked as heared my mate scream,she could be in danger and as a Alpha,he must protect his Luna no matter the outcomes of what he face.

"She's hurt I can feel her." Rex pants out and I easily relux coming down to my normal size but bigger,my fur disappeared and my canines shrunk to normal human premolars.

My clothing's a bit of a wreck but nothing made me more furious than hearing my mate cry.

"I'm coming my love." I growl louder and ran faster than any other human being alive.

Mate is mine to keep only.

___________________________________

Hey! So sorry for the late update.

Thank you for reading!

Vote and comment please.

🐺