7. ALYA

Early morning, I decided to take a early run without Iris and Leon noticing. The moment I saw the house disappear around the trees,I began to run and feel the cool breeze as the sun was about to rise.

But deep down I missed Kane besides me,I'm suggesting his asleep or having his morning workouts. If their was one thing that kept my mind clueless was the fact that Kane had a tattoo that I desperately I wanted to ask about.

Ever since I come here,things are a bit too strange and the air was just invaded with things that told me I didn't belong here. Surprisingly Iris,her deep wounds disappeared like it never happened, she looked younger and prettier. As for her tattoo It clearly vanished yesterday.

Something forced me to try and regain my memories somehow. Like my mind was filled with fake pasts. But Kane's kiss was real, meeting him was real and even when Iris and I had a chat together way back was real. Unfortunately not when Iris was attacked, not when we danced at the white party and not when Kane I had a best time when he found me and Iris in the middle of woods and walked home.

I clearly don't fucking remember that and it made me so frustrated. Could it be that Kane must be hiding something from me?

I come back to earth when I was in town,everyone their seemed to be respecting me whenever I run by...weird right? but I come to a sudden stop on the center of the town.
I took a deep breath and raised my head.

I wided my eyes and saw a statue and it hit my head so hard when some blurry visions appeared in my mind. I constantly feel some pain and I blink curiously with what just happened.

What the fuck was that?

I ignored the pain instead, assuming I will be fine and I instantly stared at the statue again.

I grin and realized I saw this logo before but earlier before I met Kane. I try to think but nothing appears and I groan as I felt like I was pathetic.

It was the same claw-circle logo but in a statue form. Exactly identical on Kane's torso, Iris's lower nake and leons chest. What did this mean? Does it stand for some demonic origin? Or maybe I'm dealing with people who are against my kind?

This made me shiver but deep down the unexpected feeling of Kane's words told me I belonged here. I was so touching that it was like his right besides me.

Kane would never hide this from me now,would he?

I look at the huge statue and my attention directly landed on the words,perfectly engraved words that looked to be thousands of years old.

Lockwood vill

Wait Kane's last name ends with Lockwood. Does this mean that's the name of this place? the land and town. I nod with questions.

Owner to the first Alpha founder,
Alex Lockwood
1809-1900

Such rich information requires research and I took out my phone and searched for it but Google had no results saying. 'Does not exist'.

Huh okay.

I felt stranded and suggested to ask Kane about it. I run back to Iris's house but I got lost along the way.

"Maybe it's this way?" I said to myself as I looked left and right to which direction. I trusted my instincts and run forward,further into the woods but suddenly I tumble off road and fall off a ledge.

I roll down and land with few scratches, I get up and I feel a sharp pain on my arm and I scream so loud that my heart felt something like never before,it alarmed a sense of a call.