18. KANE

I was so drunk at this point. Her scent intoxicated me to the highest feeling I'd never felt in my life.

I shift my mate on my laps as I sat on the king-sized bed,where I was igure to smash her in every angle known to man. She wrapped her legs on my waist and I gripped her body against my chest,she still looked tiny in my arms and I adored it.

If I'm not careful with what I'm about to do,I will make a sore for weeks. Just thinking about it made smile dangerously.

My mate quietly breathed with a racing heart as I licked her lower chest in between her tits. They where a perfect size for me to squeeze them and growl to my satisfaction. I always wondered why she thought she was ugly but to me she was a goddess to worship with grace and affection.

"Kane.." She moaned out as her hands carefully wrapped around my large neck and I feel the blood rush of Rex in me making my wolf surface even stronger.

"I can't stop." I groan as I lightly nibble on her neck with her wet core blocking my nose, I won't stop if she continues fussing her sexy voice to me. She then surprised me by licking her warm,soft tongue against my cheek as she giggled to my ear and my nob throbs against my shorts.

"Then don't stop hotstuff." I growl with need as he called me that making my instincts blur in pure hunger to devour her core.

"Alya...you don't know what, your dealing with-" I warned her but she kept on smiling at my mixed vocals of Rex and me.

"And you don't know what your missing." I eye her hand as she tagged it down from my chest,cruising on my abs till to my lower area where it sent my hairs up with pleasuring torture. I gripped her and from going further and my orbs glare at her.

"Your not ready." I spoke and a pitiful face appears. "Alya I won't be able to stop fucking you once I...hit the first stage on you. You won't bare the sexual tensions to come. If you where a wolf it would have been easy." I try to tell her easily. Marking her would mean a huge step,yes,I know it will claim her to be with me but the cravings to come after her will leave her frustrated for weeks. It's a sensitive fucking stage really.

"Mark her." Rex panted controlling my hormones to do the same. "She's not ready Rex." I argue with him and he growls back at me. "Mark her! Do it!" He roared in my mind and my body feels stronger and not part of my decision. I close my eyes shut.

"Kane I want this." Her tiny voice spoke to me and I groan. "I'm ready." She says. "I...I won't control myself after this." I nod and she lightly felt my cheeks.

"That's why I'm here for you. I love you Kane, just let it flow in you, it's your nature." Her sweet words soothed me and a corner smile appears on my lips. "I love you too Alya."

Without hesitation my veins pop out and I grab her neck and tilt it to the other side. Her heart panics in fear and I lick her nake slowly and steady. I sniff it and find my spot.

That's it right here.

My long fangs largen ready to claim her further.

"Baby, this will hurt alot." I warn her charmingly and she nods. She will be strong. I lick her nake once more and find my spot. I dug my fangs in and she screamed in pain with her nails pressed against my back. A tear drops down on my nake and the blood drips down her nake.

But I don't stop.

I bite deeper till I felt it snap inside and it sent me sucking a bit more of her blood and it was delicious. Humans do have a sweet blood I enjoy but my mate was even better.

I finally did it,I marked her and she is mine alone.

The mark hurts like a punch but it's replaced with a lust after the effect of my lustful cravings is inserted through my bite into her.

I losen my canines out as she threw her heard with a pant. "Why do I feel so-...Kane I feel so hot." She whimpers out and my nob hardens again.

"Yes sweet heart it's working." I said and stoop up with her in arms,turn around and placed her on the bed and she moaned to my touch.

"Wh-whats working?" I climb on her as my fingers clung on her underwear and she froze with a pant.

"The feeling of me going to the next stage sweetheart." I removed her underwear off and tossed it to the floor,I bring her legs up to my shoulders and she glared at me even beautifully.

Ooh sweetheart I'm going to fuck you harder than you can you imagine.

"You mean you're going to...." Her glare a bit in fright and I growl with laughter. I lean in and her back raised in the air as my long tongue tasted her core, she moaned beautifully as my hand hold her thighs. I licked roughly as she kept on panting my name. She is so sweet that I went a bit faster licking her wetty core.

"Yes sweetheart moan my name out." I growl against her clit and within seconds she screamed my name as my tongue twisted inside her,sending offf a shiver down her spine.

She was about to cum.

Alya moved in movements that kept on forcing me to continue, her cries a but more enjoyable to my eyes. I felt her climax raise and she cummed in my mouth it sent both ouf us in a moan that I was certain the guards heard us.

I tasted the juices and it was my favorite. She breathed and I let go of her legs and go on top of her stunning body as her eyes looked like she cried with pleasure.

"Beautiful. You taste so good my love." I spoke to her and I raised her back up,turned her and she was in outer shock when she heard me unzip my shorts. My cock sprang free and she looked back at it and she forgot to breath.

I chuckle at her and grab her waist and pressed her back down for her head to lay on the pillow and her ass in the air. I growl louder at her position. I cover her body with my mine as I held her hand against her back. I lean against her ear and chuckle.

"There is no turning back. Your going to cry your lungs out baby."

_____________________________________

Ooh my....getting interesting I know!

Thank you for reading.

😏