24. ALYA

I had never meant what I told Kane, I was just so frustrated that I needed him in me. I think the heat was about to arise and it was killing me already but I didn't mind it but my heart was aching.

Great Alya you fucked up again.

Carlos and I entered the labs were everyone there kept on greeting me with respect and called me Luna. It was kind of odd to me but I like it.

"Deacon should be in his office." Carlos informed me and I wanted to see him to see how he was doing with the cure.

"He better be done." I voice cold.

"Is everything alright Luna?" Carlos asked me as we took a turn in the quiet passage way.

"Everything is fine don't mind it." I said. Kane was just in my mind,I think I really went to far. Maybe he just love doesn't me.

"Really? I'm surprised you never even smiled at the Alpha." We stopped next to a door and I gladly stared over to him and sigh.

"It's nothing Carlos just going over something. I appreciate you bringing me here." I told him calmly and he nods with a firm sentence.

"What ever it is,it's really affecting your hormones." I was stunned.

"I can tell and sniff a woman indeed of pleasure. I see the Alpha hasn't yet made love to you." He stare was some how telling me to enter the room.

"I think we should know when to say something and when not too." I tried scaring him plus I'm sure his aware that I'm marked and I'm Kane's only.

He simply chuckled.

"I would never touch you if that's what you're thinking. I wouldn't want my head off,it's just unavoidable with your sensational scent in my nostrils." He feels his long dark hair.

"I see." I said nothing more and entered the office. It was a little dark,paper work all over the place. Deacon was standing looking over his notes on the board.

"Look whose here." Carlos said out loud and Deacon's glare turns over to us.

He was shirtless but had some shorts on,his hair a mess and his eyes staring into my soul,if Iris was here she would have fainted,his really handsome.

"Luna." His voice deep. "Hey Deacon, sorry for the interruption." I said. "Not to worry it's fine." He smiled over to me.

But then he looked as though he was sniffing the air.

"I wasn't expecting you. I was expecting your so called mate Alpha Kane." He clenched his jaw and I took a step.

"His attending other issues, he placed me to check up on the antidote." I spoke firmly.

"Ooh I see. Well it's good you're the one that's here." His face seemed flattered.

"Carlos can you kindly excuse us." But Carlos gave Deacon a strange deadly glare.

"I don't think it's a good idea." He says.
"I have to keep an eye on you." They stared at each other eye to eye.

"I won't harm her. Don't be a dick on me." Deacons smirks and Carlos hesitated for a moment then sighed.

"Fine make it quick. I wouldn't want my head served on a plate to the Alpha." He warns and he left the office.

Leaving me and Deacon alone.

It was silent for a while when I so his full body,it's hard to still believe his ashifter whose saved more two times in a roll.

"Thank you." I cut of the awkward silence.