15. ALYA

"What do you mean your pregnant!" I screamed.

"You heared me,that's why I can't fight back okay!" She yelled back at me. We where surrounded by four toxin wolves and I can't believe Kane was attacked when Iris lost the link.

Was he dead?

All the growling made me snap to earth,I carefully stood behind Iris,she atleast tried to growl back but they wouldn't budge at all. I told her we shouldn't have left Kane's house..now look at the mess we are in. What can a Luna like me do when I can't even shift.

"Can't you shift or something?" I said behind her as one toxin wolf almost clawed my face off. They slowly closed the space between us as we were so close to falling off the ledge.

Wait a ledge!

I look back and I froze.

"Iris now would be a good time" I panicked as she looked behind us and her eyes went wide. "I...I don't know what to do." She muffled. The wolves got closer and I had to do something,I look over to the left and saw a long tree brunch. Without hesitation, I ran forward.

"Alya!" I heard Iris call out for me and two wolves made the ground shake with their paws. I quickly picked up the brunch and try my best to defend myself.

"Stay back!" I warned the two wolves. They both had dark brown fur and their eyes in a dark glowing red colour,they drooled at me as they snapped they jaws at me. I whimpered in fear and poke, but one of them gripped the tree brunch and tossed it the other side.

I began to shake as I knew this will be the end of me. I look to Iris and our eyes met,they got closer to her and I heared the tip of the ledge crack like an earthquake.

"Iris!" I call out to her. "Get out of there,fight back!" I told her but she was scared and the baby might get hurt in the process.

I shed a tear to her as she faintly smiled at me. I wanted to run to her but the two toxin wolves stopped me from reaching her. The tip of the ledge fell off and it sent Iris and the two wolves down the cliff.

Hearing her scream made me cry She's gone and the baby with her. I kneel to the ground and cried.

I lost my bestfriend.

Wherever Kane might be,he needed to know I was going to die,to think being a Luna was easy but no,losing people and someone close is a part of it. Responsibility always comes with sacrifices and I was one of them.

Suddenly when the two wolves where about to kill me. A much louder growl,made the two wolves whimper, I opened my sore eyes and forgot how to breath.

"Kane!" I cried out but the moment it faced me,it's eyes where different in glowing blue,it's fur was the same as Kane's in black. I stood up as the toxin wolves charged after it. It never took long to pin them down,it made sure it avoided it's ferocious bite. Snapping it jaw at them and clawing there faces off,it took a strategic move by pushing a tree down and it landed on them leaving the two wolves unconscious.

As it suddenly walked up to me with a heavy pant,I wanted to run but it stopped me. I looked at it in its eyes and froze.

"Kane?" I muffled out but the black wolf nodded it's head. Then who was it? Kane's the only black wolf I know but this one, I'd never seen it before.

It snorted it's nose to my face and I flick my hair instead. It growled at me and I stumble back. Scared it might hurt me.

"Who ever you are,you don't know who you are messing with." I tried  to warn it away and it just grunted like it was nothing. It brought it's head and opened its mouth to reveal it large teeth and it lands a bite on my hoodie as it tried to pull me away but I swang it back to my chest.

"Stay away from me! Kane! Anybody!" I scream so loud that I almost lost my voice. It whimpered it's ears down. Is it trying to tell me something?

My gaze was distracted when the two unconscious wolves struggle to get back up. I realized I had to run but the wolf stopped me and gave me a sighn to hop on by repeating it's head pointing on its back.

What if I'm wrong?

I climbed on it instead and it stood on its four paws and it started running,as if it knew where it was going. The two toxin wolves howled but it sounded like they did not follow us.

A chill of relief reluxed me but I had to know who I was riding,because this was crazy,another black wolf in Lockwood vill?

Kane told me what another black wolf meant.

It must be an Alpha too but from which pack? It could be from anywhere.

The blue-eye wolf stopped and my glare faced towards the wolf in front of it. I quickly got off and run towards Kane,it was him,really him and he carefully smudged his head to my chest.

I thought he was dead.

I looked over at the other black wolf who stood there watching us. I bowled my head at it just to appreciate it for saving my life.

Another wolf came into view next to it and it hit when I saw its lighter brown fur.

Carlos.

Kane began to growl at him but Carlos grunts out and the black wolf stared through me. If Carlos was here then the wolf besides him was...no maybe I'm wrong, he can't be a wolf his human,if I put the puzzles and the closeness the two wolves are,then it's possible that might be...

Deacon.

______________________________________

Hey! Thank you for reading!

Do tell me what you think.

😃