5. ALYA

Each and every time I woke up,I try to remember what happened yesterday but I couldn't, all I could think about were the happy thoughts of Kane being so close to me.

It's was getting dark when Iris and I had dinner early. Iris looked drained and theit was a scar just across her neck.

"What happend to you?" I asked curiously as she cleaned the table,she glanced at me and smiled with effort.

"Nothing,just tired and all. Leon got me drained last night." She says feeling herself.

Then it hit me.

"You fucked each other last night!" I scream and she blinks in shock. Oh wow that came so wrong.

"Whoa slow down,we didn't do anything, we were just tired from the paper work that Alp...I mean Kane told us to fill in." She laughs.

That was too quick with the way she sounded but I'm certain she will be alright. I need some sleep.

With time moving so fast like water I look out the window and my eyes wide when I saw Kane from a far distance. His huge body, easier to tell it was him,with a rather threatening walk almost as if every man feared him so did I but for me it was that tingle of excitement.

I head down stairs in a peach dress and some shoes on the moment Kane gazed at me,his smile appears and he walks towards me.

Ohh shit that glare.

"Sweetheart. You look beautiful." He says feeling my hair.

"Thank you." I gulp hard with hot cheeks.
"What brings you here?" I asked looking at him into those eyes.
"Well-" He paused and pulled my waist to his body. This made me so shocked.
"Let's go for a picnic." He lowered his voice and I was warmed he'd suggested that.

I look at the gorgeous view of the lake and beautiful trees,the fresh air was free and I can feel myself that nothing would happen.

"Tell me more about yourself." I asked Kane as he sat right next to me.

"What would you like to know?" He glares in my eyes and I pull my legs together.

"Um anything." I said awkwardly.
"I own these woods,the town not to far from here,I still have my parents and I took charge the time when my father retired." He speaks and I was amazed with how wealth can but it all.

"Ooh yes,I'm twenty eight soon to be twenty nine years and also I really love blue." He smiles handsomely as I was mesmerized with how his voice just controlled me,as if I would hold it between my legs.

"That's great," I replied then frowned.
"I don't even more were to begin with, I went through so much and I feel unconfident about myself, you know what I mean?" I look into his eyes and he agrees.

"We all face problems we can't explain but it doesn't mean you have to hide anything from me. I'd like to know more about you." Kane feels my hand and a sudden spark cruises through my body...a very strong one indeed like he understood me.

"I'm twenty years old and I recently got dumped by an asshole who I thought was the love of my life." I sob quietly as I told him about my break up.

"I found him with another woman in his bed,I was kicked out from his house and I stayed with Iris because she is the only family I have." I wipe my tears away and try to myself together.

"What about your parents?" He asked strongly.

"My mom died when my father murdered her and as for my dad he was died in jail when I was just eighteen years old." I muffled out.

"Jesus, I mean sorry about your mother,I'm certain she raised you well." I smile and it vanished.

Silence.

"I never had the thought Iris would look after me till this day. I really feel I belong here their is just something special about this place and you." I face him and he feels my hair gently.

"You are part of the family and believe me your safe here with me." That made me she'd a tear as he leaned against me. We stare at the lake till I got comfortable with him,telling Kane more about myself.

I giggle a little, "I love dancing secretly." He groans so deep that I was shocked.
"Really sweetheart? I'd like to see that." We chuckle.
"What else?" He asked.
"I love music and I really admire the color of your eyes. What makes them look like that anyway?" I asked, he clears his throat.
"Ooh it's just how I was born." He answered.

Mmmm I didn't believe at all but if that's the case I really admired them.

Kane looks troubled as he got up and stood infront me. This made me nervous that I noticed something on his torso.

"If I was hiding something from you would you leave or hate me?" This made me confused but I trusted him.

"No I can't do that,besides you took me in." I got up on my two feet.
"I can trust with whatever you're hiding from me,eventually time will come to tell me." I got close and I press my hand on his chest.
"Don't leave me." He frowns.
"I fucking don't know what would happen if you left me." He growls and I wided my eyes with how deep it was.

"No,I can never." I muffled out. He leanes in and I back a little
"You are really cute and I like it." He says and he pressed his lips against mine,I wided my eyes and slowly closed them as his large hand held my cheek firmly, he sinks his tongue in and my skin tingles, letting him take over me was the most best feeling ever.

He bites my lip and I moan in his mouth as I got wet between my legs,I pull away just avoiding his lusting glare as my face turns red hot.

I hear a groan so deep that I looked at him curiously.

"That was so strange,how did you do that?" I asked.

"Ooh I um...just a sore throat coming up I guess." He laughs and I freeze.

He comes beside me and holds my waist as we walk back to Leon's house. Kane was just fucking hot and that kiss made it so unavoidable.

But what got my attention was the tattoo I saw on kanes torso don't get me wrong I have seen it on leon and Iris.

I can't seem to remember but that tattoo was a circle with three claw marks on it. I try to remember where I have seen it.

But all I could think about was good times with Iris and Kane.

_________________________________

Hey! So sorry for the late update.

Hope you loved this chapter!

Please vote read and comment.

Thank you💕