11. ALYA

I can't believe Kane went to this extent of almost killing Carlos. My heart aches for him as they discovered he had two cracked ribs. I was shocked when Leon came from nowhere to Kane's house where I was,he offered me a ride and I was shocked with what his sign meant. He run gracefully on the ground, I did feel a bit dizzy from the ride but when I came to sight of Kane killing Carlos, I had to stop him.

"Are you okay?" Iris walks behind me and I sigh. "Not technically, I mean I just saw my mate almost kill someone in front of me. I had to do something as Luna." He spoke out as we're in Carlos's living room where Kane's men were on full protection mode around me.

"Yeah. It was good actually. He reluxed once he saw you tense up. Which was kinder cute." She chuckled but I didn't.

"I can't believe you shifters have to live like this." I scoffed out. "Killing anyone in your way. Just fucked up." Irirs fell silent for a moment till she said something.

"That's how we Northern wolves are. We get wolf tantrums anyhow at any time. Kane just carries it because his a Alpha,believe me he didn't mean too and you should understand him,that's why your his mate, to ensure you get his temper in check." That hit my ears like I can control a man who denyed me to follow on his mission.

"No matter how much you avoid him,the bond will get stronger between the two of you." She lightly spoke up to me.

Iris held my hands firmly and I looked up to her. "Im just so tired of you crying and being broken. I know our culture may startle you,I'm just so glad you found a man that truly loves you. Alya talk to him please, he really needs you. It's very bad once a Luna distances from his Alpha" she tried to convince me.

I try to fight away the pull but I couldn't. Yes I know Kane can be a little harsh on me but I know his trying to protect me. I did miss him alot and his anger did something to me,I miss his smile and the way he made me electrified when he felt my skin. His kisses made me more safe against him. My heart is suddenly dropping without him next to me.

"But he won't speak to me." I frown and she feels my hair. "Of course he will! Just give him some time till he completely cools off." She smiles. Our chatwas interrupted when James came to us.

"Sorry Luna for the interruption but Carlos would like to speak to you." I agreed and followed him to his room. I knocked and he let me in.

Carlos was ripped too. He had this beautiful brown hair,his eyes in chocolate brown and his lips pink to perfection and when he sat up, his biceps contracted as he sat upright. Damn he was sexy too!

I cleared my throat as his head was bandaged up around his forehead.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Luna and thank you for saving my life." He bowled and I waved my hands.

"That's not necessary to bowl to me." His eyes sparked. "Ooh. But you need to be respected." He argued and I seat besides him.

"No I'm just human." I chuckled. He lowered his head down in sorrow.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"I have betrayed my own kind and against Alpha kane by hiding a secret that I thought I was saving a life." He spoke that I felt sorry.

"I know what's been going on and I'm willing to help in anyway possible." I comforted him. He looked up to me and smiled. "I'd appreciate Luna-" I cut him off. "Please call me Alya." And he continued. "Alya." The sound of it made me glare at him completely.

"Please protect Deacon for me,if possible do allow him in the pack and bring him to my house. His life is in danger and I have to protect him." He sounded close to this person,he told me about him and I widen my eyes to find out he created the toxin by force,pure thing must be abused.