12. KANE

My wolf begged me to mark her neck but I didn't allow it. She wasn't ready to face the pain. Instead I enjoyed her company as we swam together in the water till it began to go dark.

My sweetheart got out of the water,her ass made me drunk as I closely saw how her butt giggled at every step. I couldn't stop howling in my mind and as Rex panted with pleasure. Our mate was just mesmerizing to watch. That I licked my long tongue wanting to suck what's between her legs.

She me saw coming out of the water and hardly heared her breath as her eyes landed on my cock. I simply chuckled.

"Yes it's hard for you." I told her and I heared swallow hard.

"It's larger than I expected." I purr at how her legs wobbled. "The larger the better." I walk up to her and she froze at my words,making her wet and I sniff her sex for me. Just beautiful.

"If you like you can touch it." I pressed her back against a tree and her voice sharp. "I don-" I hold her jawline and smashed my lips to kiss her. Her soft lips connected with mine and we lock our mouths even harder that I hardly gave her time to breath. My other hand grabs her waist and she moaned in my mouth.

"Yes sweetheart right there." I move my mouth from hers and groan as her hand gently stroked my cock. I close my eyes and lean on her neck,carefully feeling her hands do the work on me,she stroked faster and I felt my release ready to pour out. My canines enlarged and my eyes glow as I just nibble against her shoulder. She squirmed and I groan at how intoxicating her scent is.

Finally I feel my release blow out on her legs and I groan loudly,I bite her shoulder gently and let it all out.

"Hon,I really loved that." I spoke with effort. "Fuck." My visions bothering me to sleep but I had to have the energy to run.

"Your so reluxed now." She kissed my cheeck and I smile. "Thanks to you." I quietly whispered against her ear and I back away from her. Making her legs covered up with my release.

I cleaned her up with some water. She looked up to me when I stood up. "I love you." Her voice muffled. I tap her head and replied. "I love you too. Fuck you've made so weak,so reluxed that I don't think I can shift." I fee my hair and she giggles.

"I affect you that much?" She asked and I admire her words. "Yes you do." I smirked wicked at her.

The dark night was arriving and I had to take my mate home.

"Kane,my clothes are wet." She furrowed. "Really, it's okay, with my speed will be there in 20 minutes." I calculated the distance.

"You expect me to ride you with my bare skin!" Come to think of her Idea...I'd love that. "Of course no harm done,besides I'd like you naked body on me too." She blinked in outer shock and I laugh at her and I bent down.

"When you hop on,give me a tap if you're comfortable okay?" Alya nods in agreement and I shift,my bones hurting like a bitch,I heared my mates heart beats and it was at ease. I was happy my mate was getting used to my shift.

I bed down and she tries to climb on me. Was I that big that she could struggle? With her tiny muffles,I put my snort under her ass,with effort, I lift her body up and she hoped on with a gasp.

My mate lightly tapped my fur and I feel her grip on my back,her skin sent waves around my form as I felt the stress disappear. I prepare my front legs and I zoomed without hesitation.

"Oh my Go-...Kane slow down a bit will you!" She screamed through the cold air and I declined her order as took a short cut. She gripped on me a bit tighter when we came across a wide ledge and I sensed her goosebumps tingle on her skin.

"Huh...Kane." She muffled. "Ledge ahead,I think your going the wrong way." My eyes glow and head over at top speed,I maybe able to jump off that ledge. I take one step deep on the cold ground and jump in the air with a breeze in my fur...it felt everything went slowly as I let gravity take its course.

I literally heared Alya screaming her lungs off. She hang onto me like her life depends on it,well in this situation...Yes it did.

I landed with a loud thud on the other end. My heart racing with pleasure, I'd never felt this reluxed in my life with mate on me.

"I think I'm going to puke." She warned me and I roll my eyes as I saw home just around the corner.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The evening turned out great so far,I made dinner for mate and I was exhausted from the day we had.

I open the door quietly and she was already asleep in my big hoodies. I simply smiled and closed the door.

"Kane?" I quickly got in as I sensed her body uncomfortable.

"Yes my love?" I responded and she rubbed her eyes like a little girl.

"Can't sleep." Her grunt made me laugh. I head towards her and took off my clothes.

"What are you doing?!" Her eyes wider now, I tossed my sweatpants away and remained in my boxers.

"Planning on snuggling my mate against my chest." Her cheeks literally blushed red hot and she looked so cute. I was in the sheets and Alya looked me move besides her. I grab her waist to my body as I hear her gasp loudly.

"So warm." She pushes her body deep against mine,I sniff her armour and it made me drunk to even think straight.

"I wanna ask a question." I allowed her to ask as I licked her neck. "Don't be mad at me." I was certain she heared her own heartbeat. "No I won't my love." I kiss her cheek.

"Please allow Carlos to bring Deacon into the pack-" that me grunt. I quickly cut her off. "Let's not talk about this Alya." I close my eyes feeling Rex overload. Alya faced me and placed her hands on my face.

My glowing orbs appear as my wolf surfaced making me growl.

"Hear me out, yes I know you hate Carlos for lying to you but he told me Deacon maybe able to form a cure in case anyone gets infected within the pack." Her brown eyes told me to listen and I breath camly and looked at my mate.

"He even told me the reason why you can't sniff the shooter is because he or she is among us." She broke out and it clicked me,that's somehow made practical sense. No wonder my nose picked up only wolf and Alya.

"Lastly,he told me you should be aware with whose infected because it's passive to the other from one bite. Do allow Deacon into the pack to help Carlos make a cure,for Carlos's sake,the pacts sake and...my sake, please Alpha." She begged me. A tear suddenly drop down her cheek.

"I don't want to lose you Kane. I'm just trying to help." She sobbed and my heart dropped.

"Do as she says. Do it. Make mate stronger with us. Make her happy." Rex alarmed me.

I didn't like the idea but anything for my Luna. "Fine, I've heared you loud and clear,I worry the humans we bring in our pack..." I froze when her sad gaze possessed me. "But anything for you my love." I licked her cheek as she smiled and we both drifted to sleep.

"Your the best Alpha and I love you." She whispered and the warmth I felt made me whimper.

She's mine and I love her too.

________________________________

Hey! Thank you for reading!

Much love if you adored this chapter.

Do comment.