23. KANE

Panting heavily with a mouth full of
blood,dripping down to the cold ground,my stare never the left the butch in front of me as I growled over to him.

Deacon.

Jealousy filled in when his wolf form intimidated me but no wolf can overcome an Alpha like me.

"Kane!" Alya immediately ran over to me,I realized she wasn't hurt with the way I threw her off my back. Shit one wrong throw she would have broken her spine.

"Are you injured?" She placed her soft,delicate hand against my fur near my eye. I nudged against it.

"I'm fine sweetheart. Sorry for the throw." I link her and she almost burst out crying.

"I was so scared to run away,I didn't follow your orders Kane...I just froze when death stared me in the eyes. It was horrible." She said her voice in my head made me whimper.

I wanted to shift back and hug the fear out of her. I had lost control of Rex that I killed the toxin wolf in front of her while Deacon still watched over us,which made me fucking angry when his gaze fell on Alya.

I walked over to him with a horrifying  growl.

"How dare you stare over at my mate!" I snap my bloody jaw as he immediately took a step forward.

"Maybe I should have left her to die." He said in my head.

I almost charged after him when Alya came between us. Her beautiful, sexy,tiny figure froze in a stance,getting my attention.

"You two should know how to get along." She hissed. Deacon and I both growl at each other and my mate gave me the most deadly glare that I stepped back.

"We are not here to fight." She spoke and I head over to a near by tree and shifted back to my human form and walked out of the shadows.

I pulled over  Alya against my naked body. Showing Deacon that what ever the Alpha touches it's his and his alone.

Mate is mine.

Deacon did nothing but sprinted into the woods,probably going to shift his ass back I felt my body relux and Rex felt less now.

"You..didn't have to do that in front of him" Alya muffled. Her sweet voice relaxing me even more.

"Sorry Hon. He got to close to you. You're mine alone,the mark indicates it." My sentence well clear and look dead ass serious that I pulled her to my chest,sniffing her scent against me. Ooh she smelled so fucking devin.

She say nothing and looked over at the toxin wolf I killed and gazed over to Deacons kill. I ascended she wasn't happy about it.

"You killed them." Her voice low and ashamed.
"They could have been innocent people." She finished her sentence.

They didn't belong  too my pack,they were pure wolves but advanced,there blood was of animal and not human. This must have been Dane's fucking pack.

"I know my pack member very well. They don't belong here,they were just wolves looking for something to kill."  I said and Alya said nothing but she got the point

"We need to speak to Deacon." She said with command. She sounded very upset.

"Have I done something wrong Alya?" I shivered for a moment. She gave me a stiff look and snorted to me.

"I don't like how possessive you are to me. I'm not some pet you can just hover around with in front of everyone." Her words began to worry me.

"Mate is not fine. She's craving for us." Rex alarmed me in my mind. I felt my chin and thought was really bothering her.

"Alya." I called over to her she has immediately listened to my voice.

Waiting for my response, I suddenly let my wolf surface. Her legs wobble a little and I knew what she wanted.

"Do you want me to mate with you? Are you having the sexual tension?" I asked.

She said nothing but I could hear her heartbeat racing.

"If I did,you wouldn't want to do it to me,I just don't know what you're afraid of, sometimes I feel you're not really my mate." Her words echoes in my head that my heart dropped. Is she literally being fucking real with me?

I march over to her and clench my teeth.

"It's not like that..." I try to calm down.

"Then what?! This just sucks I'm tired of waiting for you. I love you Kane but this issue of us not being really close to each other has really began to take a toll on me." She was upset that her finger was pointing to my bare chest. Her eyes looked like they would flow with tears,her energy was beginning to become great anger,she startled me that Rex was whimpering.

"Do you love me Kane?" I have always loved her with a pure heart. An Alpha like me puts things with responsibility first but at this moment I feel my protection wasn't enough for her.

I calmly breathed without snapping my wolf voice out. I try to reach for her hand but she stepped back that my eye twitched. Did she refuse me?

"Do you love me or not!" She yells at me.

I couldn't keep it in anymore.

"Stop being a bitch. You've seen what the fuck is going on. I'm tired of this puting my need before you. I wanna fuck you till morning the thing here is my pack is at stake Alya. I should have fucked you that very night but what would have happened if we continued. We would have been dead or you would have dead." I growl at her her eyes widen with tears.

"Im not saying I don't love you. I do babe but I'm an Alpha there alot going on." I said with pain.

My mate turned away from me but the moment I wanted to hug her she stopped me with her words.

"I  don't...want to talk to you." Her words stroke me like a needle.

Suddenly I heared paw steps tremble on the ground. I turned and saw Mark. Have something in his mouth.

"Alpha I found part of Iris's clothings down the cliff. He links me.

But we're was her body? Mark placed the shredded clothing in my hand. I sniffed it and it was like her scent was still on it but unharmed.

This meant Iris was still out there.

"We're did you find this exactly?" I asked.

"Near the Eastern pack territory." I growl slowly, that was Alpha Lorenzo's territory. One force move on him can cause a war.

If Iris is still out there she might be hostage or dead meat.

"Will head over there immediately. If she's still alive then she must be there." I informed him. He nods his head and waits for me.

Alya started over to me and saw the clothing, she noticed it and didn't say a thing.

"Listen up,since you think I'm possessive over you,you head over to Deacons lab while I head over to the Eastern territory to find Iris. She might be alive after all." I instructured her perfectly clear but I didn't want to leave her alone defenseless.

"Alright as long as you're out of my face. Carlos will come and get me,I already linked him. So get going." She said and my wolf had no courage to even shift. This sucked,she hates me now but I still love her.

"Be careful." I said over to her when Carlos appeared, she hoped on his wolf and gazed over to me.

She left without saying anything.

I shifted into my wolf and sprinted with visions of my mate angry at me. I couldn't help but stop and howl my anger out.

_____________________

Hey thanks for reading.
💜💜💜💜💜