10. final week

I'm so happy! At the end of this week I leave the hospital and I get to go back home to Barden.

"Becaaaaaaa!" I hear someone calling as they come into my room, but I've just woke up so I have no clue who it could be.

I sit up slowly and stretch before looking at the door, where all the Bellas are stood. "Uh, what are you guys here for?" I ask. Stacie rolls her eyes.

"Well, we wanted to see you again." She says with a pout. The girls all nod or murmur in agreement, and Aubrey steps forward. "And we all have something to say, don't we?" The blonde demands.

"We're sorry for our last visit." They all say in unison. I laugh and smile. "That's fine guys. I didn't actually mean it when I said I don't wanna see you all until my discharge. I missed you!" I tell them, all of them coming closer to me and making themselves comfy.

Chloe comes a bit later than usual, and she's surprised when she sees the girls.

"Oh. Becs, you didn't say they were coming?" Chloe says, raising an eyebrow and crossing her arms. "Babe, I didn't know." I reply. She smiles and shakes her head. "Neither did I."

Aubrey smiles softly and looks over at me. "I'm so sorry for how I acted. I-I feel like an awful person."

I nod and look her in the eyes. "To be fair, it doesn't matter. I was just sensitive because I'd been a real dick and ran away from Chloe that night, if I'd stayed then this would never have happened."

I laugh softly and reach out for Aubrey's hand. "I don't care about how you acted to be perfectly honest. I'm sorry about how I reacted to it."

She nods and squeezes my hand gently. "Well then, uh, you guys do know I'm coming home on Friday, right?" I ask. Everyone shakes their head, smiles creeping onto their faces. "Seriously? Dude, why didn't you tell us?" Amy says, grinning.

"I wanted to surprise you all, but then all of you came here! Thats why." I reply, smirking. Amy rolls her eyes and turns to Chloe.

The Aussie opens her mouth to speak, but Chloe blushes violently and runs over to cover Amy's mouth before any words can be uttered.

Chloe glares at Amy. "Don't you dare say it, Fat Amy. I'll kill you, I mean it."

Chloe removes her hand and the blonde smirks. "Chloe, are you sure this one is the one you wanna marr~" Chloe slaps Amy quickly, causing the younger girl to hold her cheek and groan in pain.

I realise what Amy was about to say and I feel my cheeks start to go red. "Uh, Chloe..I.....you.... WHAT?!" I exclaim, raking a hand through my hair. "Chloe! You wanna....you....I....me....she....marry?!" I stammer, blushing even more.

Chloe smiles and nods. "Maybe." I roll my eyes and laugh. "Honestly, we're acting like I didn't ask you to marry me last week."

Everyone gasps. "You didn't mention that!" Amy yells, standing up and staring at Chloe.

"Well, you never asked! In my defence!" Chloe responds, laughing.

I'm definitely sure I wanna marry this woman.