31

"Do you have any carvings, Kooki?" Tae asked lovingly.

"Leave me, Taehyung... I want to..." The boy shouted at him.

"Don't shout, Jungkook... That will affect our child."

"Please... Just stop this nonsense..."

"Nonsense! Why? Is that not my child?"

"Tae..."

"Eunwoo? Or someone else..." Taehyung asked

"Please, Taehyung... You are my only..."

"Only? So you cheated on your longtime boyfriend with me... That's impressive..." He sat beside Jungkook. "I am carving for your body, baby... Ahha..." Tae kissed the other's neck. "You know why I love you this much? Just because you gave your virginity to me... Oh... Kooki..." Tae caught his face and pressed their lips together.

"Don't touch me, Taehyung... I hate you..."

"Really? Then push me off..." Tae said and pressed himself against Jungkook.

"Tae... Please... No...."

"Kooki..." Jungkook nibbled on the other's skin. He fisted his hand and bit his lips. "Let me check your lips, baby..."

"No..." Jungkook pushed him. "I told you don't touch me... I hate you..." He walked towards the door but it was locked. Jungkook bewildered when Taehyung pressed him to the door and started to kiss him like a hungry tiger.

"No... Tae... Aahhaa..." Jungkook moaned when Tae's tongue found his sweet spot. "I can't... I can't take this..."

"Jungkook..." Tae called him and carried him to the bed. "I want you..." He laid the boy on the bed and hovered over him. "I want you for all night and day..." He started kissing the boy. "I love you, baby..."

**********

"You got bail," Eunwoo said to Jungguk.

"Thank you, hyung... But what if they kill me?"

"No one will kill you... Jungguk cheated us; he went with Taehyung."

"What?!" Jungguk exclaimed. "How dare he?"

"Yes, just because of him, the Kims attacked your family. Your mother and father are admitted to the hospital, and your brother is hiding somewhere."

"I will kill that bitch," Jungguk clenched his fist.

"No, you can't. He is now at the Kim mansion with Taehyung.

"I don't care, hyung..."

"Don't be so stupid." Eunwoo started his car.

"Where is Jiyun, hyung?"

"I don't know, Jungguk. He is hiding somewhere, or I don't know whether the Kims caught him or something."

"Oh no... My brother... Why did Jungguk do that to us? If something happens to my brother, I will kill Yoongi."

"Yoongi? Is that boy alive?" Eunwoo looked at Jungguk.

"Yoongi! I mean Jungkook... I will kill Jungkook." He looked away.

Eunwoo stopped his car. "Just wait here, I want to buy something." He went outside.

Jungguk stared at him. "Don't believe anyone... Jungkook, I am coming." He seated to driving seat and drives away.

*********

"What? Eunwoo took my son from jail. But why? Where have they gone?"

"I don't know. I was informed by the police, my Papa's friend. Where has my Papa gone? I am trying to call him."

"My son..." Jeon called Eunwoo, but no one attended the call. He sensed danger and walked into his room. "Jiyun..."

"Appa..." Jiyun came to him.

"Go to Japan right now. You know what you should do there?"

"Yes." He nodded his head.

"Don't tell anyone that you are going to Japan. Just take your passport. I will send your momma too."

"Okay, Appa..."

***********

Jungkook wakes up from his sleep. Two arms are hugging him. He moves Taehyung's hand from him.

"Baby..." Taehyung hugs Jungkook again.

"Leave me."

"I won't."

"It's midnight, Mr... Where should I go now? I want to wear something... It's really cold."

"Wear me... Come..." Tae pats his chest. "Sleep here."

"Don't be so childish... Let me wear. I am naked." Jungkook moves Taehyung's hand and walks to the washroom. He checks himself. "This brat..." He touches his neck where there are some teeth marks. Jungkook wears his dress and walks out, finding Taehyung sleeping deeply. He slowly walks to the door.

Jungkook immediately rushes into life and presses the ground floor. He looks at the security and walks towards the gate.

"Where are you going, master?" The security asks.

"To my home... My cousin will pick me," Jungkook said.

"But it's midnight, master."

"Are you stopping me?" Jungkook glares at him.

"No, master, but you can't go without the permission of Kim Seokjin... Let me call him."

"He may be sleeping now..." Jungkook shouts. "And you know who I am... I am Kim Jungkook, Kim Taehyung's husband."

"It's my duty, master... I can't leave you," the security says sternly.

"Then call him," Jungkook says. "Look, my cousin is here..." Jungkook points to the car, Eunwoo's car. "I am going," he rushes outside.