13

"Where are Jimin and Hobi hyung?" Jungkook inquired of a maid.

"Both left in the morning," she replied.

"Ya, it's a working day," he said as he started to eat.

"How is the food?" Binna asked as she sat opposite him.

"Taste good. Congratulations. You are getting married soon," Jungkook remarked.

"Not exactly," she laughed. "I'm not sure he will marry me."

"Why? You are in love with each other," Jungkook questioned.

"No, Jungkook. I am just a person for his physical needs. Not gonna lie, I am enjoying it too. And look at my purse, branded expensive. Of course, he is paying."

Jungkook looked at her. "Why are you talking all this to me?"
.

"Don't come between us, Jungkook. I think he has some soft corner towards you. You slept with him yesterday. He never allows anyone in his bedroom, even me. So, don't come between us."

"What if I come between you two? I mean, I can check my luck," he winked at her.

"You will win because he never loves me," she smiled.

"I am sorry. I don't mean to hurt you, Binna."

"It's okay, Jungkook. See you soon. Bye," she left the room.

"So, I am important to him," Jungkook smiled. "I am sorry, Binna, I will definitely check my luck."

************

Why?...do you really think I am going hurt you... No sweet heart....I...

"What happened, Hoseok?" the sound director asked him.

"Nothing, sir. I need a break," he said, removing his earphones and walking out of the dubbing booth. He went straight to Namjoon's room and sat outside while Soojin was inside talking with Joon. Hoseok's face lit up when he got a call from Jungkook.

"Hyung, where are you?"

"Dubbing studio, Kooki."

"You know what happened yesterday."

"I know," Joon said. "Are you okay, Kooki? You didn't get hurt?"

"No, hyung. I'm fine. I missed you too. I don't know when we're going to meet again."

"We can whenever you want. Don't worry."

Did you have lunch Hyung?

"No, Kooki. Namjoon said we can go together, but he was busy with that girl."

"Really? Stupid. Hyung, if I tell you something, will you do it?"

"What?" Hobi frowned.

"Go inside without knocking, sit on his lap, and hug his neck. Then pretend to sleep."

"Have you lost? Why should I do that?"

"Come on, hyung. Claim your man. Go inside. Go."

"But, Kooki, I..."

"Sometimes we should fight for ourselves too, hyung. Go inside and sit on his lap. Believe me. Go inside. Go. Go." Jungkook cut the call, leaving Hoseok staring at his mobile screen.

"What is he saying?" Hoseok wondered. He stood up and walked towards the door, peeking inside through the glass. Soojin was laughing. "Should I obey Jungkook? What if he reacts badly?" Hoseok looked at them, and his blood boiled. Soojin was holding Namjoon's hand. He opened the door without knocking.

"What is this?" She looked at him. "This is the way to enter a room when we are busy," she glared at him.

"This is my room, Soojin. What are you doing here?" Hoseok asked.

"Your room?" She smiled. Hoseok looked at Joon. "I am hungry. Let's go for lunch.

"Ya, five minutes," Joon said.

"Wait outside, Hoseok," she told him. He glared at her, then walked to Namjoon and sat on his lap, hugging his neck. He expected a push or shout, but Namjoon hugged his wife.

Soojin's face fell when she saw the scene. "Please wait outside," Joon said to Soojin.

***************

"Whom are you advising, Jeon?" Taehyung asked.

"Hoseok hyung," Jungkook laughed.

"What? How dare you? You want to make Joon's day bad."

"Bad? Oh, come on. He will enjoy it if Hoseok hyung does that."

"Enjoy? My hyung didn't even love that boy," Tae gritted his teeth.

"Come on, baby boy. Did you ever see Joon hyung looking at Hobi hyung? It's so beautiful. I want someone who looks at me like that," Jungkook sighed.

"No, Jungkook. You don't know anything. They—"

"No more questions, Taehyung. They love each other. Joon hyung loves Hoseok hyung very much. I think Joon hyung loves his wife more than his brothers."

"Enough!" Tae shouted. "Do your duty first."

Jungkook looked at that angry face. Jealous? But looking so hot. Whom was he going to call? This person was going to disturb their sweet moments. "I won't let you do that. Taehyung... Tae," he called, then slowly fell from the chair.

"Jungkook!" Tae rushed to him. "What happened, Kooki?" Tae sat beside him. "Jungkook... Kooki..."

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and looked at him. "I love you."

"What?" Tae frowned.

"I love your perfume," he inhaled the scent.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes. "How dare you?" He pinched the boy's ear, then carried him. Jungkook hugged Tae's neck. "Let's go for lunch." Tae walked outside. "Hyung..." Tae smiled awkwardly when he met Jimin and Jin outside of his room.

"Why are you carrying him, hyung?" Jimin asked.

"He can't walk," Tae said.

"Why? Did you do something?" Jimin laughed.

"No, it's..." He put the boy down. "We just..."

"I told you, Jin. Both of them are in love," Jimin said.

"No, hyung. What are you doing here?" Tae asked.

"We need to talk." Jin walked into Tae's room.

"Kooki..." Jimin rushed towards him. "What happened yesterday?"

"Let me tell you," Jungkook said as they settled on the couch.