8

"Good morning, boss. Your breakfast is ready," Jungkook smiled, attempting to build a good relationship. However, he received no reply as Taehyung began eating.

"Did he bite his tongue?" Jungkook wondered, sitting across from him and seeking information from Sofia.

"Schedule?" Taehyung inquired.

"10:30 am meeting with branch managers, 3 pm meeting with SK group – those are the main events today. Also, someone named Chimmy asked for a date."

"What's with this boy?" Taehyung frowned, contemplating. "Arrange a date with Chimmy," he instructed Jungkook.

"Ok, sir. But Chimmy said he's not interested in boys. Maybe Chimmy is a girl. Where should I arrange the date and how? I'll ask Sofia."

"Let's go," Taehyung said, cleaning his mouth and hands with a tissue.

"Wait, I haven't finished the food," Jungkook exclaimed. However, Taehyung had already walked out of the room. Jungkook quickly stuffed his mouth with a piece of bread and hurriedly ran after him....

*********

"What are you cooking in your little head?" Taemin smacked Jimin's head.

"It's nothing, Min. Let me ask you something. Why aren't husbands interested in their wives?"

"Which husband? Whose wife?" Taemin asked.

"Generally," Jimin shrugged.

"Maybe husbands have another relationship. Like Jin hyung, he's very handsome, so..."

"I'm not talking about Jin hyung. He's a very gentle man," Jimin defended.

"That's only your belief. You're not perfect for him, though."

"Shut up,...  I'll pour this hot sauce on your eyes. I'm perfect for him."

"Any problem, Mochi?" A senior boy joined them.

"No, sir. We were just talking about pizza," Jimin replied.

"Do you want pizza?" the senior asked.

"No, we're just... Enjoy your day, sir. Come on, let's go," Jimin grabbed Taemin's hand and ran out of the café.

"I'm telling you, Jimin, that man is in love with you."

"I'm married!" Jimin shouted.

"No one knows that."

"Only Taehyung can help me. I should see him today," Jimin pouted.

**************

Jungkook arranged everything perfectly for the meeting, learning quickly.

"So, you're staying with him. How is he at night?" Naeyun asked with a smile.

"Good," Kook replied.

"In bed too?" Se teased with a grin.

"What the hell, bro? I'm not a person like that, and he's not interested in boys. That's why I decided to stay with him."

"Let's see what's going to happen," Naeyun laughed.

"What!" Jungkook glared at him.

"Just imagine him on you, his veiny hands on your body."

"Just shut up. Disgusting. I'm going." Jungkook stood up, walked to the office, and saw Taehyung talking to someone. He looked at Taehyung, thinking, "Man is very handsome but not my type." Jungkook stared at Taehyung's veiny hands.

"Hyung, someone burst open the door."

"Who are you?" Jungkook shouted at the boy in a school uniform.

"Move," the boy pushed him away. "Hyung, he doesn't love me." Jimin sat opposite Taehyung.

"What's your problem, Jimin?"

"He is my problem, hyung. I want to feel love, but he doesn't love me. I want to kiss him, but how?"

"Jimin, go home. I'm busy right now."

"Kim Taehyung, I need your help. I feel like kissing my senior boy who has a crush on me."

"Jimin," Tae shouted.

Jungkook looked at both of them, confused. "Who the hell is he? Why is he talking about kissing and all, looking so good? Maybe from some international school, perhaps his brother."

"It's your problem of your age, Jimin. Go and discuss with Joon. Go."

"Hyung," Jimin looked at him.

"Chimmy, I'm coming home today. Wait here. I have a meeting. Is everything ready?" He asked Jungkook.

"Yes, boss," Jungkook replied.

"Wait here for me," Taehyung ruffled Jimin's hair. "Take care of him," he ordered Jungkook and walked out.

Jungkook looked at the boy, thinking, "Another arrogant brat." He nodded his head.

"Hi, I'm Park Kim Jimin," he smiled at Jungkook.

"Hello, Jungkook Jeon."

"Oh, Jungkook! Hoseok hyung said about you. I'm his big brother-in-law."

"I thought you were his brother."

"I was two years before, now his brother-in-law," Jimin smiled. "Let's go for coffee, Jungkook."

**********

"Is he rude to everyone?"

"Except towards his family members. His love is very expensive. Once you get that, it will be amazing, but he is a full-time bitch... well, you know," Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled. "How did you marry his brother? I heard about Kim Seokjin but haven't met him yet."

"It would be better. He's a bigger bitch... well, you know. But a very gentle man. He married for business establishments."

"I see. Do you love him?

"Yes, of course. I mean, who doesn't? He's very handsome."

"That's why you want to kiss him," Jungkook asked with a grin.

"I don't know, Kooki. But my mind is driving me crazy. Last time I saw two couples in life kissing, then..."

"Then kiss him. After all, he is your husband."

"Yes. Do you feel something like that?"

"No," Jungkook nodded. "I'm pure single."

"But you feel the same when you are alone with a handsome man. Ahh, he is here. I'm going. Bye." Jimin stood up and walked to Taehyung.

"Go and wait for me in my car." Taehyung gave his key to Jimin and walked to Jungkook. "I'm going to my home. Maybe I will stay there. You go home."

"I'm scared to be alone." Jungkook looked at him. "Please, I can't."

"Then come with me to the Kim's house," Taehyung said to Jungkook, who nodded. Little did Jungkook know, Taehyung was inviting him to a hell.