17

Jungkook stopped the car in front of the mall. "Buy anything you want. I will pay," Taehyung said.

"Okay, two ice creams, chocolate cake, KFC," he replied. Taehyung held Jungkook's hand, guiding him towards the store.

"Dress and essential things, not food. Full-time thinking about eating only," Taehyung teased. "Come here." Tae led Jungkook to the store.

"What do you mean? Food is not an essential thing," he argued.

"Shut up. Finland is a cold country, so buy some winter coats," Taehyung insisted.

"Some winter coats! Buy a winter coat. Which school did you study at?" He teased.

"Don't annoy me, Jungkook," Taehyung said, walking away.

"I will annoy you. I applied for leave, and you're taking me to another country," he playfully complained.

"Hey, Kim," a girl approached Taehyung.

"Hi, Ms. Kang. Long time no see. How is your father?" He  inquired.

She smiled, "Doing better now. Thanks for not killing him."

"You're welcome." Tae continued shopping, and she followed.

"Looks like winter shopping!" she remarked.

"Yeah, I'm going to Finland for a conference."

"Do you want company, Mr. Kim? I mean, you asked me to meet you after two weeks," she suggested.

"Sounds great, but the conference is confidential. We can meet once I come back," Taehyung winked.

"Then let me come to your home now. I still get goosebumps because of that kiss," she threw herself at him.

"Excuse me, madam, can you tell me where we get rice?" a boy interrupted.

"This is a dress shop," she replied.

"Oh, really? I thought it's a strip club. Why are you trying to do with him?" Jungkook glared at her.

"Who the hell are you?" she retorted.

"Jeon Jungkook, owner of this property. Taehyung, go and pay my bills too," Jungkook instructed, tossing some sweatshirts at Taehyung. Taehyung obediently walked to the counter.

"Don't play with me, boy. You don't know who I am," she warned.

"I don't care who you are. That tall building is mine. Don't try on him. I'm hardly trying to break up his girlfriend, and you come in the middle. Stupid girl. You don't know who I am. I will bite you," Jungkook show his teeth to her.

"Jungkook," Taehyung called.

"Coming. Go and find some other boys, not him," Jungkook said to her before joining Taehyung. "Who's that, Tae?"

"That's Kam Eanjung, one of our enemies."

"How many enemies do you have?"

"Countless, but not harmful, except one."

"Who's that bad man?"

"Jeon Jungkook," Taehyung replied.

"Oh, my god. Don't worry; this Jeon Jungkook will save you from that Jeon Jungkook. Promise."

"Are you serious?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, I am," Jungkook was serious....

She focused her camera on Jungkook and clicked, but Taehyung stood in front of him. "Shit." She focused on Jungkook again, but someone collided with her. "Oh, sorry," the man apologized, took her camera, and threw it away. "Stay away from them," he warned before walking away....

************

"He playfully pushed him, hyung," Jimin said with a pout.

"A playful push and 12 stitches on that boy's head," Hoseok remarked.

"They are calling guardians to the school. Dad and mom will kill me," Jimin cried. "Can you come with me, please?" He looked at Hoseok.

"I am packing, Jimin. Photoshoot. Namjoon is already angry at me. It was decided yesterday."

"Where is Namjoon hyung?" Jimin asked.

"He's gone for a location hunt."

"Tae hyung goes to Finland. What should I do now? I will die. Dad is going to kill me."

"It's okay, Jimin. Don't worry." Hoseok's phone buzzed. "Hello? Yeah, don't shout. I'm already walking outside." He cut the call. "It's Namjoon. Okay, bye." Hoseok kissed his brother's forehead and ran out.

"I will kill everyone," Jimin sat there with a pout.

************

"You said we are going to Finland? But this is showing Helsinki," Jungkook stared at the screen.

"Finland's capital is Helsinki. We are staying there. We have hotels there," Taehyung explained.

"Are we staying in the same room?"

"No, we have separate rooms."

"How is that possible? Usually, they say only one room is left, and others are full, so you should stay together. I've seen a lot of dramas like that," Jungkook remarked.

"Jungkook, we are going for a conference, not for a honeymoon. Be serious," Taehyung said.

"Okay." Jungkook leaned back in his seat. "Tae, what if this plane crashed? We would die together, you know? This is my first time flying. Last time, Dad, Mom, Hyung, and Jiyum went to Japan, and I couldn't get tickets. I stayed at home lonely. Poor me."

Taehyung looked at him. Jungkook was speaking with closed eyes.

"They came back after one week and brought lots of gifts for me. They were very sad because of me. But Hyung and that little bitch makes fun of me...oh i  forgot to upload the story." Jungkook opened his eyes and found two eyes furiously watching him.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"I want to provide every happiness for you. What should I do for that?" Taehyung asked.

"Really?" Jungkook looked at him.

"Yes."

"Then arrange that flight attendant for me. She even winked at me," Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung stared at him. "Little bitch...he  grit his teeth."

"I even imagined something. Three of us. I'm in the middle, you and she."

"No, no, don't speak more."

"Listen to me. You and she..."

"I will throw you out of the flight , Jungkook." Taehyung put on his earphones.

"I will imagine it in my head. Goodnight." Jungkook leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes.

Taehyung got goosebumps when he realized what the boy was thinking about. "How should I live with him?" Taehyung sighed.