21

"Go and take a rest; I will make something for you to eat," Eunwoo said to Jungkook.

Call your senior and ask whether Taehyung got arrested or not...

"He already got arrested," the boss sent a message to me.

Jungkook smiles. "Today itself, I want to go to court." He walks to his room. Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror. "Bastard," he mutters. He rubs his body until it turns red. It takes him hours for bathing. Jungkook comes out from the washroom only in a towel. He opens his drawer and takes a moisturizer.

"Little one," Taehyung says.

"Taehyung," Jungkook's breath hitches when two hands hug him. "I missed you," Tae kisses his ear.

"You, leave me," Jungkook shouts.

"Don't make a sound, baby. What will your fiance think about us?" Taehyung says. "Get dressed fast and come out; hyungs are waiting for you." A chill goes throughout Jungkook's spine. Did his plan go wrong? Yes, that's why this man is standing near him. "Come fast, little one." Taehyung walks out.

"No way," Jungkook widens his eyes. They said they only need his secret code to arrest him, but... Jungkook gets dressed fast and walks to the living room. He sees Jin sitting on the chair.

"Where is the washing machine?" Namjoon asks Jungkook while showing his coat. His throat becomes dry because of the bloodstains on the coat. "Eunwoo?" Jungkook asks. "He was trying to call the police," Joon says.

"It's just a small cut," Taehyung says while applying medicine to Eunwoo's wound on his hand. "Sit here, Jeon; let's talk," Jin invites him. He sits before Jin and maintains his posture. He doesn't care if Eunwoo is dead or alive. "What do you want, Kim?" He looks at him without any fear.

"As you know, our grandfathers started a business together. Then they went their separate ways, but we were still holding your grandfather's share—your shares. These are the documents of that property and all. Well, you can take over everything from now on." Jim gives him the file.

Jungkook stares at him. It's his second plan. He takes the documents from Jin.

"Hope you will handle everything properly, unlike your Dad, isn't it, Jeon, or Min? Whatever. Let's go, guys. By the way, you are new to the business; Taehyung will help you learn everything." Jin loosens his necktie and walks outside.

"Best of luck, Jeon. Sorry for hurting him," Joon says and follows his brother.

"Little one, don't worry; I will help you. You know what, baby? Do, whatever you want, you can marry him if you want. You can introduce him as your husband to others. But, but, don't love anyone  except me. I hope my baby will obey me." Taehyung pecks Jungkook's lips... Love you....

"I will kill all of you," Jungkook growls

"This face does not suit you, little one," Tae taps his cheeks. "Take care of my baby." He says to Eunwoo and walks out.

************

"Fool," Namjoon laughed.

"Who? Jungkook?" Tae looks at him.

"No, baby, it's Kim Taehyung. How easily you fall for his love?" Jin smacks his head.

"He is so cute, hyung, like a little rabbit," Taehyung makes a pouty face.

"Be careful with him, Tae. I already threw millions to save you. And why the hell did you tattoo your code on your waist?"

"That's what Grandpa did."

"That's why he got killed very early. Erase that."

"No, it's so hot... Everyone says," Taehyung said.

"Be serious, Tae...

"I will try," he looks outside. "Jooni, my little one, tastes like honey. I feel like hugging him. Should I stay in his house? Let me go back," Taehyung blabbered something.

"Not Jungkook; this little guy is going to destroy us," Joon smacks his head.

**********

Jungkook was making dinner, Eunwoo stands beside him. They are playing ahead of you.

"I won't let them win this time," Jungkook grits his teeth.

Jin pays millions of millions to police officers to hide Taehyung's secret.

"Are you scared of them, Eun?"

"No, I am a police officer; I should do my duty. But..." I am a common man, Jungkook. My sisters, they are just fourteen years old. Mom gave them to me and died. Three years ago, Dad also left us. If something happens to me, then my sisters..."

"What do you mean? You don't want these problems, or you don't want me anymore?"

"Why all this, Jungkook? Did you see what happened? You planned for five years, but they destroyed it in seconds."

"They killed my brother. You can go wherever you want. You may see me as a jerk or something, isn't it?"

"Yes, he kissed you in front of me. You didn't even raise your hands. Let me ask you something. Did you really enjoy that?"

"Mind your words."

"How can I? Okay, let's imagine we get married, and he will come out of your room every day."

"Enough!" Jungkook screamed. "I helped you. I helped your department. But now, you already know what I am going to do. Then why?"

"I know. But why don't you stop him now? At least in front of me. What if our kids look like him? Enough, Jungkook. I am tired. I am sorry; I am a common man. I don't have a big heart to accept all this. Goodbye."

Jungkook just freezes and stares at the way he's gone.

Eunwoo walks out of that house as fast as possible. He dials a number. "I'll do whatever you said. Leave my sisters, please." The call is ended. "I am sorry, Kooki. I am really sorry."

************

"Why are you looking more beautiful, hyung?" Jimin asks Hoseok.

"I just did a facial."

"No, you look different," Jimin stares at him. "Did you get fat?"

"No, Jimin. Let me go. I'm sleepy."

"No one likes me. No one said anything to me. Kooki is not answering my calls. Jooni will scold me tomorrow. Tae is all out of range, and the tall one slapped me here." He shows his shoulder.

"Tall one? Jin hyung?"

"Hmm, I asked a doubt, and he slapped me."

"What did you ask?" Hoseok inquired.

"My Dad and his mom are always working together. Isn't it?"

"Yes, so?"

"So if they kiss, will we become brothers?"

"Thank God he didn't kill you," Hoseok sighed.

"No, if you kiss Jin hyung, then..."

"No, I will kill you."

"Listen, hyung... Oh, it's Kooki's call. Where is this boy? Hello?" Jimin answers the call.