10

"Who is that?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, who was still hugging him.

"Kooki," they heard Jimin's voice, "Where were you?"

Jungkook moved away from Taehyung and walked outside. Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jimin sat on the balcony with tea and snacks, chatting about their families.

"My Appa and aunt died in an accident, and my Mom and uncle married each other," Jimin shared. "My uncle has a boy named Jeongguk; he looks almost like me. My mom died during the delivery of that baby too. Then my stepfather married another lady who gave birth to a child, Jeonhyun. I have a stepdad, stepbrothers, and stepmom, but everyone loves me so much," Jungkook laughed.

"So, you have a lot of steps in your home," Jimin laughed. "I have my father and mother. Do you see my mom down? She loves her beautiful body and cash more than me. She always wants me to fit her perfect son-in-law. My Dad is nothing but a slave to his son-in-law. My Dad is a mafia," Jimin said.

Jungkook looked at Hoseok, "Just me and my mom. She is divorced. I don't know where my father is."

Their chitchat continued like that. Jungkook felt Jin was the cruelest man in the world after listening to Jimin's story about him.

"Don't believe him, Kooki. Ten percent truth, ninety percent exaggeration," Hoseok stopped Jimin.

"No," Jimin said loudly, "But Joon hyung is better than Jin and Tae too."

"Joon hyung!," Hoseok nodded. "At least Jinhyung is loyal to you," Hoseok said.

Jungkook looked at both of them, understanding that both were disappointed because of their husbands. "What about mine?"

"Mine?" Jimin and Hoseok looked at him.

"I mean Taehyung, my boss. I think he is the biggest bad boy."

"None of them are good," Jimin said.

"Mmmmm... Who is that?" Jungkook asked, "I saw a photo in Taehyung's room, on the wall."

"That's Yoongi hyung, Taehyung hyung's best friend."

"Oh... What happened to him?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

"What? He is studying abroad. Yoongi hyung was my crush," Jimin said.

"Mine too," Hoseok smiles.

"He is mine; he loves me," Jimin glared at Hoseok

"But he is my best friend," Hoseok smiled.

"Guys, why are you fighting? Since both are married, give me a chance; the man looks hot and is studying abroad," Jungkook joked.

"Who are you? Get in line, man," Jimin said, and the three of them burst into laughter. Jungkook found happiness with Hobi and Jimin, spending all their time with silly talks, gossips, etc....

*************

"Jooni, massage my leg," Tae placed his legs on Joon's lap.

"No, ask your secretary. That's what you always do."

"Jooni," Tae pinched him on his waist.

"Ouch, you!" Joon caught Tae's leg and tickled him.

"Jooni," Tae laughed loudly and tried to escape from Joon. Jin sat beside them, "Stop it, guys. Acting like children."

"Yes, of course, Mr. Big man," Tae placed his head on Jin's lap, "Why do we grow up, Hyung? If we were children still."

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"I don't know. I always feel to be like this, between two of you," Tae took a deep breath.

"Aww, baby," Joon started to massage his brother's legs.

"Hyung, Jimin came to my office today. He has a crush on some of his senior boys."

"He had a crush on everyone," Jin laughed.

"But hyung, consider his feelings too. His age."

"A 20-year-old boy with his fantasies. I don't have time for that," Jin nodded.

"Whatever? Ask him not to disturb me," Taehyung said.

"So, what's next? Mom was asking about your marriage."

"I need to get him out of this house, Hyung. I spoiled Joon's life."

"Tae, forget it. I've already accepted that fact. I am okay with my life."

"What about Sojin? She still loves you. She is waiting for you." He came between you ptwo. Taehyung gritted his teeth. "It's all because of me, Hyung."

"No, Tae. Leave all that," Joon sighed.

"Do you love him, Hyung?" Taehyung asked. Jin also looked at his brother.

"I don't know. I love his acting. He..."

"That's it. He is a good artist. He acted well. That's why he became your husband. Son of a servant." Taehyung clenched his fist. "Goodnight." The boy walked out.

"Taehyung is right, Joon. That boy is not fit for you. No one accepts him, even our grandmother."

"I know, Hyung. We can think about that later. Now let me finish my dream project. Goodnight, Hyung." Joon also walked out of the room...

***********

"I was waiting for you," Hoseok said to his husband. "That boy is too sweet. We talked a lot. He lost his father and mother when he was young—like me."

"Like you? Do you know who your father is?" Joon looked at him. Hobi looked down. "Goodnight," he said and laid on the bed.

"Don't take it seriously. Okay, sorry." Joon hugged him. "We need to end the dubbing within two, three weeks."

"I am sleeping," Hoseok said and switched off the light.

*********"*

"Where is he?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Who?"

"Jungkook."
.

"Guest room. Don't disturb him. He's sleeping."

"Go to your room. Your husband is searching for you," Taehyung said to Jimin and walked to the guest room.

"Are you drunk?" Jimin shouted from behind. "Hyung, don't do anything to that boy." Taehyung looked back and walked towards the room where Jungkook was sleeping.