29

"I am telling the truth, son. Your brothers never loved your mother. Jin was a minor; that's why they made your mother the owner of the group. Even Mr. Park knows everything. Be careful, Taehyung. If they want, they will kill you and your boy. You know Jin killed your father. Margaret said it as a secret. Careful, Taehyung.

Jungkook!" Tae calls the boy. But his phone was switched off. No. He runs out of the room.

************

Namjoon smiles at the boy. "Do you have a spy in our home?"

"No, but I will know everything. He loves his mother very much, Namjoon."

"She loves her son very much, not us. He wants me to forgo Hoseok with my child." The man shrugs his shoulders.

"But what if Taehyung gets to know this?"

Namjoon walks towards Jungkook and looks at him. "He never knew this, Kooki. He pinches others' cheeks. Isn't it?"

Jungkook gulps and looks at him.

"Stay here if you want to see Hobi. I have some work." Namjoon walks outside.

Jungkook's phone buzzes. "Taehyung is coming." Jungkook takes a gun and hits his head with it. He looks at his bleeding forehead, then dishevels his head, tears his clothes, and rushes outside. The studio is almost empty. He sees Taehyung running towards him.

"Tae," Jungkook cries and runs towards him.

"Baby, what happened? Oh God..."

"Please save me. Please take me with you. He..." Jungkook hugs Taehyung and cries. He tries to...

Taehyung carries the boy and walks outside. This studio is like a fort of Namjoon; no one can do anything against him here.

**********

"You were just a puppet, Taehyung. Do you really think Yoongi got killed accidentally? Maybe your brothers killed him, and look at Jungkook now. You don't have any relationship, but still, your brother tries to..." Eunwoo stopped.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook.

"Be careful, Taehyung. Your brothers always stand against all your wishes. From Yoongi to Jungkook. Just think about it. Both of them are decent and neat, but you, an applied brat. They made you like this."

Taehyung looks down. "I want to see them." He takes his gun and loads it carefully.

"I will come with you too," Jungkook stands up.

"No."

"I will." Jungkook rushes towards him. "What if they do something to you?"

"Yes. We are also coming," Choi and Eunwoo say.

Taehyung walks outside following Jungkook.

"Did he believe us so fast?" Jeon asks.

"No. He never believes anyone, even his brothers. It's going to be a commotion at the Kim mansion, and we will find ourselves in it." Choi smiles and walks outside with Eunwoo.

***********

"Hyung, I have a doubt," Jimin looks at his husband.

"What?"

"Hoseok hyung is carrying a baby, but Namjoon hyung is younger than you. Kooki is carrying a baby, but he is younger than me. But why am I not carrying a baby?"

"I don't understand what you are speaking, Mr. Park Jimin."

"It's Kim Jimin. I need a baby too." He pouted.

"It's not something that we can buy from the market."

"I need one."

"What do you want, Jimin? Mrs. Park, come inside."

"Baby!" He pouted.

"What?" He looks at Jin. "What are you talking about, Jimin?"

"I need a baby. Everyone has a baby."

"Look who is speaking, himself a big baby. Grown-up kid." Jin glares at him.

"Mr. Kim, Namjoon is waiting for you," Mr. Park informs him.

"Coming." Once again, he looks at Jimin and walks outside.

***********

"How was the interview?" Jin asked his brother.

"That was good. Jungkook comes to see Hobi, and he..."

"Namjoon," Taehyung calls him and walks towards them, following Jungkook.

Joon and Jin look at each other when they see Choi and Eunwoo with them.

"Why bring them here, Taehyung?" Jin asked a bit loudly.

Taehyung stands in front of Namjoon and points a gun at his head.

"Tae," Jin calls him and stands up.

"Did you kill my mother?" Taehyung growled.

"Tae," Namjoon calls him calmly.

"Did you kill my mother, Namjoon?" Taehyung shouted. "Answer me."