12

Sit here... Taehyung made the boy sit on a table, saying, "Let me take some medicines." Tae walked into another room, and they found themselves in Taehyung's room. Suddenly behaving well, "What happened?" Tae complimented, "You're so cute, Kooki. Everyone will fall for you." Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror, whispered, "Cute Kooki," and winked at his reflection. He then noticed Taehyung, who was only in pants, and was surprised to see some marks on Taehyung's body. "What the hell?" Jungkook exclaimed as he gulped.

Remove... Tae said to Jungkook...

What?...

I said remove your tshirt Jeon..

"T-shirt? No way. I am not a person like that."

"Like what? I said remove, not strip." Taehyung forcefully removed the other's T-shirt. Jungkook immediately hid his body using his hands.

"What are you thinking? Come on, look at yourself. So flat," Tae laughed.

"I hate you," Jungkook pouted. Tae took cotton and applied some medicine. "Show your neck," Jungkook tilted his head back. "Just a scratch," Tae started to clean the wound.

"Do it nicely. It's really painful!" Jungkook shouted.

"Don't scream. Others will misunderstand us," Tae said. "You don't have any hits on your body. Skilful fighter."

"Jeon Jungkook is good at everything," he said. "I was born for fighting. I even fought with my seniors in school. Jeon Jungkook is a man who doesn't know what fear is. Well, I have a more built body than you." Taehyung looked at him. "Yeah, muscle bunny." Suddenly, he wrapped his hand around Jungkook's waist, pulling him towards him, and Kooki fell on Tae's chest. "Noo!" Jungkook screamed, trying to push Taehyung away. "Don't touch me, you filthy dog. Leave me."

Taehyung laughed loudly and removed his hand. "I heard Jeon Jungkook is scared of anything. I just put my hand, and you screamed like this."

Jungkook glared at him. "I thought you were going to do something."

"Are you expecting something from me, Kooki?" Tae moved beside Jungkook.

"No, I don't mean that," Jungkook said while moving away from Taehyung. "You're not into boys. I know."

"But I'm into you. Looking so beautiful with a flat chest."

"Shut up!" He pushed Taehyung. "I want to bathe." He walked to the bathroom. "Give me a dress..."

"Take one from the closet," Taehyung said to him....

************

The man screamed when his fingers got cut by a knife. "Why, Taehyung?" Jin asked him.

"You fucking bitch! I'll kill every one of you!" The man screamed as another five fingers were removed from his hand. "Why?" Jin asked again casually.

"He canceled the project at the end," the man said somehow. "I was angry. I planned to kidnap him." The man started panting heavily.

"Lying. Tae already repaid the money you lost. Still, why?" Joon said to him.

The man looked at him. He had lost ten fingers, and blood was still flowing, yet these people were questioning him.

"I was angry. That project was my everything!" The man screamed.

"He's not going to say anything," Park sighed. "Let's find out ourselves. Check the house." He ordered his men, "Go home, boss. I will handle this," he said to Jin.

"Let's go," Jin said to his brother and walked out.

"Did he say anything?" Mrs. Kim anxiously looked at her son.

"No, Mom. But someone is behind him," Jin stared into the night. "Let's go...

***********

Jungkook climbed onto Tae's bed after his bath.

"Go to your room, Jeon."

"I don't have a room here."

"The room you used before."

"It's on the 7th floor... I'm tired. Can you carry me there?"

"I'm not your babysitter," Taehyung scoffed.

"Then let me sleep here. Which perfume are you using? Such a nice smell," Jungkook inhaled deeply.

"Versace. Someone gifted it to me," Taehyung said.

"Hmm... nice smell. Who is Yoongi?" Jungkook asked sheepishly.

"My friend."

"Where is he now?"

"Antarctica."

"What? What is he doing there?"

"Taking selfies with penguins. Sleep, Jungkook. I'm so tired."

"You call me Yoongi when we are fighting."

"He was always with me when we were young.. and he always fight like you...

"When will he come back from Antarctica?" Jungkook asked again.

Taehyung took a deep breath. "February 31," he said.

"Oh. I want to meet him. Goodnight, hyung," Jungkook said.

"I'm not your hyung."

"Goodnight, husband," Jungkook said again with a laugh.

"Should I kick you out?" Taehyung asked.

"No. I fell asleep an hour ago," Jungkook closed his eyes.

************

Jungkook woke up at 1:30 pm, staring at the roof, feeling very lazy. He heard a girly sound from outside.

"Who is that?" Jungkook got up from bed and walked to the living room of Taehyung's room. "Binna!" he greeted as he approached.

"Good morning, Jungkook," she wished him casually.

"Morning." Jungkook sat beside them. Taehyung was busy on his laptop.

"Do you want coffee?" Binna asked.

"No, I didn't brush yet," he said, more amazed to find himself in Taehyung's clothes, He was coming out of Taehyung's bedroom, yet Binna treated him nicely. Did she believe him that much, or was she also meeting other guys like him? His thoughts wandered that way.

"Get ready, Jungkook. Let's go to the office."

"No, my body is aching," he said more like a cry.

"Jeon, don't make me angry. You have ten minutes," Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook got up and walked to the washroom.

"Why are you so angry, Tae?" Binna moved closer. "Dad and Mom are here. You know they are discussing our marriage," she said happily.

Jungkook stopped when he heard "marriage" and looked at Taehyung, who was still working on the laptop. "Don't get married now," he said to himself.

"Not now, Binna. I need time," Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook, who was staring at him from the door. Jungkook gave him a smile and walked into the washroom.

"But Tae, they want us to live together. Even your grandmother wants us to."

"I know. Let them decide. I am ready for marriage," Taehyung said.

"But you just said..." She got confused.

"It's nothing, Binna. I need to break someone's heart before my marriage," he smirked at her.