Chapter 11

We were walking back home now, I wanted to hug him again and tell him how safe he made me feel, I couldn't help but think of how lucky I was to have him by my side. 

Despite the darkness engulfing us, I felt safe and secure knowing that he was there to protect me. His strong arms wrapped around me earlier had made me feel so secure that I longed for his embrace again. I wanted to tell him how much I appreciated him and how he made me feel.

Dakshith- "Bansal is an ass, you should file a complaint against him"

Sanjh- "I did, I sent a letter to the principal a few months ago but never got a response"

Dakshith- "months? Sanjh? how long has this been happening?"

Sanjh- "The first ever day he came, he's been touching me around since day one, and today he just crossed the line"

Looking at me with sincere eyes, dakshith took a step forward, shrinking the mere distance between us, the smell of his hair almost made me melt, and the warmth and sense of comfort increased when he cupped my face with both of his hands, butterflies were rushing down my entire body,

Dakshith - "Why didn't you tell me sanjh?"

I wish I did, I would have avoided all of it Dakshith, I wanted to tell you, but a part of me said why would you believe me?

Sanjh- "I didn't want to bother you"

He terminated the distance between us and hugged me, We hugged again.

After hugging for a few seconds dakshith convinced me to tell him everything and I did.

Dakshith- "There's a 100 per cent chance that he's the one who clicked the girl's picture in school"

Sanjh - "Yes I think so too, he's the only one allowed with a phone"

Dakshith- "Sanjh, I promise I will get this bastard behind the bars, for now, let's expose him and get him out of the school"

The words he said strangely comforted me,

Sanjh - "You promise? Why are you doing this for me dakshith?"

Dakshith - "I promise, I want to make you feel safe, and trust me you're not alone in this, I am with you"

As I listened to him speak, his words instilled in me a sense of trust and confidence that was stronger than anything I had ever felt before. I knew that with him by my side, I could finally take a stand against Bansal and put an end to his abusive behaviour. I felt empowered to fight for all the other girls who had been victimized by Bansal and to make sure that they too could finally find justice and peace. His support was invaluable to me, and I will never forget how much he helped me in my time of need

After that, we both walked back home, and I was not feeling weak anymore, in fact, I was looking forward to the next day.

Next day