1.

11 Years Ago

I watched the rain for big puddles in the street. It always amused me when a car drive through one and the water goes everywhere. I mean what else am I supposed to do on a bus where I don't know anyone.

I watch as everyone from the stops get on the bus. I am the first stop and it consists of five people. We have passed three and I heard there are five more.

As we pull up to a stop I notice a blonde, tall guy waiting patiently to get on the bus. Everyone else were huddled in little groups and he was just standing on his own. I kind of felt bad.

I watched as he got on the bus but I didn't want to be to weird so once he got on I just kept staring out the window.

" Can I sit here," I heard a voice say.

I turned and sure enough it was him. I smiled and nodded and moved my stuff. I would have said something but I couldn't make any words come out of my mouth.

I stared out the window for a couple minutes. He looked like he was trying to start a conversation with me but didn't want to make a fool out of himself.

" Hi. I'm Peter. I'm guessing your new since I haven't seen you here before," he said finally.

" Yeah I am new. My name is Bella," I replied.

" How old are you and what grade are you in?"

" I'm 15, I am going to be a sophomore."

" Oh same here."

I smiled. We continued talking for the rest of the bus ride. I found out that he plays the guitar and he likes to dance.

He now knows where I moved here from and what I am like. I am glad that I made a friend so I would have someone to talk to at lunch and stuff.

" Hey do you want to sit with me at lunch," he asked before I did.

" Yeah sure," I replied.

I was relieved that he asked first so that I didn't have to seem awkward. We walked into the building once the bus pulled up. We went our separate ways to go to our homerooms. I was happy when I found out that my locker was right near a couple of my classes.

It turns out that I am going to like this school more than I thought I would.

A/N

I did have a story like this before. It is the same idea but I did come up with different ideas for some parts. I do plan to finish also.

Marvel owns all the rights to the characters except for Bella, Peter, Stacy, Mr. Dyer and some other characters you will meet soon.

I will have the cast up soon for this story. If you have any recommendations for the characters please let me know.