Shuna= Please grant them your presence.

Carrion= Oh at first, I thought this was a few days before the delegation exchange but turns out it was only a few minutes before the exchange.

Rimuru= Yeah, I had told them to get the preparation for the delegation ready. While they were doing that, I decided to experiment with my skills.

Hinata= You are quite bad at it right here.

Rimuru= Well this was my first time. But in a short amount of time, I was able to master it.

By the time I reached Ingracia I had complete control over it.

Dino= So you had complete control over it that quickly.

Velzard= Of course, you were able to master it this quickly.

Dagruel= At this point it shouldn't be a surprise anymore.

Milim= Well it isn't that difficult of a skill to master anyway.

Frey= To you it isn't that difficult.

Milim= To Rimuru it also isn't that difficult.

Carrion= That is true.

The participants of this delegation were some of the managing hobgoblins and Rigur as their Mediator. Benimaru was their Leader.

Rimuru knew that just how important this delegation would be.

Luminous= So you knew the weight behind this delegation.

Rimuru= Of course I knew it.

Testarossa= Well it makes sense as you are sending your most trusted subordinate as Benimaru with this delegation.

So, he decided to raise their morale.

Rimuru= Guys, do your best.

. . . . .

Shuna= Was that it?

Velgrynd= Are you kidding me? Is that seriously all you said? You hadn't thought of anything better?

Rudra= Now I can see why Gazel is always so disappointed in your speeches. That was seriously awful.

Gazel (While rubbing his forehead) = Took you long enough to see that. But seriously my disappointment is so great that it can be measured right now. Seriously Rimuru this is it.

Rimuru= Um ... well....

Gazel= And here I thought your speech in Dwargon was bad, but compared to this that speech can be called the speech of the century. Seriously you didn't even try.

Elmesia= I can see where you are coming from Gazel compared to this any speech would be the speech of the century. It was so bad that even his subordinates were like, is that seriously it?

At this Shuna began to feel a bit of guilt. As she thought that if she wouldn't had said that to Rimuru, he wouldn't had gotten disrespected like that.

Shuna= I am sorry Rimuru-sama. If I wouldn't had said that then you wouldn't have gotten disrespected like this. It is my fault.

Rimuru= It is not your fault Shuna. Instead, it is my fault. I should have tried better and given a better speech, the fact that you had to tell me shows my incompetence. You don't berate yourself.

Veldora= See Shuna you don't need take things like these as your own fault as it is a good thing that you reminded Rimuru that he is making a mistake. That is why Rimuru relies on you so much, so he doesn't make mistakes.