beach

Y/n pov:

We all jumped into Jake's car and Tara connected her phone to the aux. She played one of her random summer playlists (I know it's winter but wtvr let's pretend it's extremely hot).

Me and Tara sang along to the songs holding imaginary microphones singing our hearts outs. We all had our windows rolled down and I could feel a warm draft blowing my hair back out of my face making it feel like I was in some cringy movie but it literally felt like my life was perfect for a second.

"WERE HERE!" Jake shouted as he parked.
We all got out seeing the beach absolutely packed with people as the sun blared onto our skin.

We grabbed all our bags from the boot and headed over to an emptyish spot putting everything down. We all put some towels down each semi protecting us from sand getting all over us.

Me and Tara looked at the sea and then to each other and nodded, jumping up and running to the sea hand in hand.

We jumped of of one of the boat docks and landed in the freezing cold water.

We both screamed at the cold and suddenly we heard a splash right near us.
We looked over and Jake and Johnnie were jumping in and coming over to us.
"FUCK ITS SO COLD" Johnnie yelled.
"HOLY FUCK" Jake screamed like he was literally dying.

They finally reached me and Tara and we were all shivering from how fucking cold it was.
"Should we dunk?" Tara asked excitedly.
"YES"
We all held hand in a little circle.
"3..2..1.." we all said in unison completely dunking ourselves into the sea.
We all came back up gasping for air as I got goosebumps all over me.
We all burst out laughing until I had an idea.
"WE SHOULD DO PIGGY BACK RACES"
"OMG YES GIRLS V BOYS" Tara added.
We all swam back to the beach getting back a little out of breath
Tara got on my back as Johnnie got on Jake's back and we started at an imaginary started line which was just a line of shells facing the sea.
"3..2..1.. GOOO" Tara yelled as I sped off into the sea. The aim was to get to one of the poles from the quay and I struggled my way through the sea.

We were about 5 metres away and Jake and Johnnie were in front of us when Jake fell over dunking Johnnie.
I obviously took my opportunity to overtake them and finally reached the pole.

I threw tara off my back dunking her as she pulled me down with her dunking me too.
We both came back up hugging each other and rubbing our victory into the boys faces.
We swam over to them and Jake dunked johnnie making his hair go completely flat over his face covering it.
"Johnnies decided to go extra emo today" Tara giggled making me burst out laughing.
Johnnie side eyed us which we could barely see through his hair which made it even more funny.
Johnnie whipped round and dunked Jake also making his hair go flat over his face.
We were caught off guard by a few people calling our names. We whipped our heads back wondering who was there and it was a group of teenagers who looked about 15 or 16.
We saw them coming over to us and presumed they were fans. Jake and Johnnie quickly fluffed up their hair not wanting to look like weirdos and me and Tara fixed our bikinis making sure we looked okay.

The people reached us and started talking to us.
"Hi, we're such big fans of you guys!"
It was 2 boys and 3 girls who I'm not gonna lie looked a bit basic and mean but I won't judge.
"ahh thank you for watching our videos!" Johnnie stepped in sensing it was a bit awkward.
"Yeah! It's so nice of you to come over" Jake added giving them a smile.
The boys started talking to Jake and Johnnie while the girls turned to us.

"What's your guys names?" Tara asked giving of her usual good energy.
"Oh I'm Tilly!"
"I'm hannah!"
"I'm aimee!"
"I love yours guys names! You're all so pretty by the way!" I said trying to break the ice as much as I could.
"Stop it you don't know how much that means to me I love you both so much" aimee said giving me a wide sweet smile.
We heard a shout from the actual beach which looked like it was some of their friends who were lying down most likely sun bathing.
"Oh uhm we better get going" hannah said looking a bit sad they had to go.
"Ahh I hope to see you guys around though at some point!" I gave them all a hug.
"Yeah it was so nice meeting you!" Tara also gave them a hug as they pulled away their other friends swimming off.

We went back closer to Johnnie and Jake.
"Stop they were so cute" Tara said.
"I know they were the sweetest kids ever they looked so mean though"
"I know I thought the same I thought they were gonna be so mean"

After staying in the sea for a little bit longer we decided to get out. We all got out going straight to our bags we all sat down under a parasol finally getting some shade since my skin was slowly burning. Me and Tara put some sunscreen on each others backs as I lathered some on my face.

Me and Johnnie sat next to each other opposite Jake and Tara who were both also sitting next to each other.
Johnnie placed his hand on my thigh as a put my head on his shoulder taking a sip of my water and passing it to him so we could have a sip.

A/N
HEY YALL! IM SO SORRY THAT ITS SO LATE TO PIST AND I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY! I COULDNT POST YESTERDAY AS I LITERALLY WENT TO BET AT 6:43PM SINCE I HAD A TERRIBLE MIGRAINE AND HAD BABYSITTING TODAY SO I ONKY HAD HALF OF IT DONE LAST NIGHT!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED BUT IM GOING TO BED NOW SINCE I HAVE LITERALLY NO MOTIVATION TO DO ANYTHING AT THE MINUTE SINCE IM IN A REALLY BAD MENTAL STATE. I HOPE YOUR ALL DOING WELL AND HOPEFULLY I WILL POST TOMORROW BUT JUST DEPENDS ON HOW I FEEL! REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BYEEE!!! 💗💗
word count: 1108