live

y/n pov:

when i woke up johnnie was set there on his phone.
"morning" i looked up at johnnie smiling at him as he was playing with my hair.
"morning" johnnie gave me a kiss on my head.
my wrist was resting on johnnies chest absolutely throbbing. i took a look at it seeing a ring of dark bruising and red surrounding it. i then remembered about johnnies cut on his face. i looked up pushing his face to the side so i could have a look at it.
"fuck"
the cut was pure red and he now had a black eye.
"what?"
"oh my god have you not seen your eye?"
"no?"
he pulled up his phone camera and looked at it.
"what the fuck"
"that's so bad johnnie are you ok?"
"yeah.. i literally didn't even know about it until now"
"that's actually terrible, do we need to take you the the hospital or something"
"no no it'll be ok don't worry"
"okay" i put my head on his chest just staring at the wall for a bit listening to the change of sounds coming from johnnies fyp as he played with my hair.

my mind was blank and no thoughts were going through my head apart from singing a few songs in my head not even wanting to think about last night anymore.
"you okay? your kind of just staring blankly at the wall" johnnie questioned.
"mhm im okay"
"i think i need to get up in a bit since me and jake are gonna film"
i nodded just fr eking my eyes get heavy all my mind wanting to do was sleep.

i threw my hand over next to the table and grabbed my phone looking at all my notifications and as i opened twitter all my feed was full of the videos of johnnie fighting the man last night.
"what. the. fuck."
"what's going on?" johnnie looked at the distraught look on my face.
"have you seen twitter?"
"uhm no?"
presumably he opened twitter by his reaction.
"your joking"
"this is bad, like really bad"
"do you know what people are saying?"
"i don't know"
i searched up -johnnie guilbert- and the first thing to pop up was like 50 of the fight videos and another 1000 of people talking about it. they all seemed pretty fine apart from the odd few but there's always gonna be a few like that.

"it seems pretty positive i guess" i could tell johnnie was uneasy by how his words came out.
"it's gonna be okay, it's not like you were in the wrong maybe just briefly make a video on tiktok about it"
"yeah.. okay" it seemed like it had made him feel a bit less in edge that we had a relative solution to just address it via a short video.

after sitting down for a bit longer just scrolling through what everyone was saying about the video.
once johnnie left still in his pyjamas for some reason to film i just decided to have a chill day and not really do anything.
a lot of my comments in my tik tok were just people asking me to go live in tik tok so i just thought fuck it and why don't i go on there for a little bit.

i put the live caption as -just talking while i bed rot- which is a pretty realistic caption in my opinion.
i pressed start as about 1.2k people flooded in relatively quick all spamming hi in the chat.
"hi guys!!" i said to it just scrolling through comments.
"oh and don't even ask about what i look like right now i look an absolute state but its ok. i think im just gonna answer some questions because im extremely lonely right now just lying in bed" i laughed looking through the comments.
"next piercing? i don't know maybe ______ (a piercing you want) i just really like it but im not sure"
"collab with the sturniolos? hm im not sure maybe soon since me and nick have been talking about one recently since i know you guys have been spamming me with comments to do a collab with them recently"
"next trip? i cant say yet but we may or may not be going on a very very big trip for youtube where me and johnnie can meet you guys" (YES GUYS THIS IS ME CONFIRMING A NEW  SERIES JUST LIKE HOW THE STANLEY SERIES WAS!!!)

i saw a few questions about the fight but just decided to leave them as i know johnnie was gonna speak about them later and i didn't want to just do it randomly without him knowing.

"marriage and kids? you are having a giggle right now, im 24 and johnnies 26 i think we may not be ready at the minute and just want to live how we are but the minute but me and johnnie would hope so in the future" (don't ask i don't want kids myself since if most definitely kick it down the stairs if it wouldn't stop crying 🤗)

i suddenly heard manic shouting from downstairs which made me jump out of my skin but quickly realised it was jake and johnnie filming and i had presumed tara had gone home already.

"this is what it is like for your boyfriend and best friend to be comedy youtubers guys, all i can hear is them downstairs screaming their asses of like little kids" i laughed seeing everyone's reactions to just hearing screams coming from the background.

"i think im gonna log off now though since im really tired again and i just want to relax if im going to be completely honest"
i said my goodbyes to everyone and ended the live flopping back down on the bed with a big sigh.

A/N
HEY YALL!! IM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN POSTING THIS IS ACTUALLY  THE LONGEST TIME I HAVENT POSTED EVER!! IVE HAD A FEW BITS GOING ON AT THE MINUTE WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF AND MY MIND IS VERY FRAZZLED RN!! SHORT A/N SINCE IM SO SO SO TIRED RN BUT WANTED TO FET SINETHING OUT FIR YALL SO ENJOY IG!! REMEMBER TO KEEP SAFE AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BYEEEE