truth or dare

Y/n pov:

It started getting cold and none of us had a jacket so Johnnie put his arm round me as I put my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my head and I felt his body heat on me starting to warm me up a bit.

We saw the Uber pull up and got in all pulling out our phones going on them. We sat the same way as we did before and Johnnie had his hand on my inner thigh stroking it.

Time skip - at their house

We all got inside putting all our stuff on the kitchen counter and taking it out of the bag.

We opened up the first bottle of vodka taking a swig of it and passing it round each making a face after.

"Maybe we should stream that would make it more fun" Jake suggested.
"UHM YES" I said.
"YESSS" Tara added as Johnnie nodded.

Jake went and got everything set up putting it on the tv so we can read comments etc and had some music playing in the background.

Jake did an intro and asked them to give us truth or dares and if we couldn't or didn't want to do it we'd have to take a shot.

We started with Jake and asked him truth or dare. He picked dare and we looked through the comments.

Me and Tara looked at eachother eyes wide and our mouths gaping open.

"ARE YOU THINKING WHAT IM THINKING?" I asked Tara.
"JAKE YOU HAVE TO KISS JOHNNIE" Tara shouted laughing as he said it.
"okay then" he shrugged and walked over to Johnnie swigging some vodka.

He quickly gave him a kiss on the lips as Johnnie pulled away screaming. Me and Tara watched in awe giggling at them.

The chat started going crazy and we asked Tara truth or dare.
"Uhmmmm truth"
Jake and Johnnie looked through the comments and finally picked one.

"ok what's the most illegal thing you've ever done" Johnnie asked.

I looked at Tara knowing exactly what we did when we was teenagers.

"Uhm" Tara looked back at me as I started giggling my ass off.

Tara picked up the vodka and started downing vodka putting it straighdown and violently coughing.

"AHH IT BURNS" she screamed. I sat there laughing at her and realised it was my turn.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Johnnie asked me.

"DARE" I answered taking a sip of my drink.

Tara read through the comments pointing one to Johnnie. And him shaking his head while laughing.

"OK YOU NEED TO SNOG THE WORLD HOTTEST PERSON IN THE ROOM"
Tara giggled looking straight at Johnnie. I walked over to him locking our lips together sitting on his laps. Jake and Tara screamed like little kids as I kissed Johnnie pulling away after like 10 seconds turning to the camera smirking putting a thumbs up jokingly.

I could tell Johnnie was blushing and I put my head on his shoulder not being able to help a smile.

"Umm okay Johnnie truth or dare" Jake asked a bit shocked by what just happened.

"Uhm truth" Johnnie said a bitch speechless with his hand on my thigh.

Me and Tara read the comments trying to pick the juiciest question with comments still coming in about the kiss.

Me and Tara were alerted by a donation sending in a truth for him.

- what's the worst make out you've ever had - it came through as we all looked at him.

"Okay.. so basically when I was in like year 8 I had my first kiss in the car park at my school behind a car. But when we started kissing I banged my head on a car and then she sneezed all over me and the worst part is someone filmed it and leaked it round the school" Johnnie laughed.
(GUYS THIS ISNT TRUE I JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO PUT)
"STOP NO WAY" I said covering my mouth laughing.
"HAHA STOP" Tara laughed.

Jake punched Johnnie lightly in the arm laughing as me and Tara were absolutely pissing ourselves.
"Do you guys wanna play never have i ever?" Tara asked.
"YES OF COURSE" I said excitedly.
"OK ILL START" Tara replied holding my hand.

"ok never have I ever lit a fire in your class in year 9 out of anger because the teacher gave you a detention" Tara looked straight at me grinning.
"UHM NO YOU HELPED ME" I pushed Tara giggling.
"IM SORRY WHAT THE FUCK-?" Johnnie shouted absolutely gobsmacked.
"STOP IT WAS SO BAD I GOT SUSPENDED FOR TWO WEEKS" I laughed.
"DUDE THATS CRAZY" Jake looked between me and Tara.
"My turn! Never have I ever escaped school and when you got caught by a teacher you gave her the finger ans continued running of" I looked at Tara.
"HAHA I REMEMBER WHEN WE DID THAT IT WAS SO FUN"
"UHM HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS GET AWAY WITH ALL THAT SHIT" Johnnie asked.
Me and Tara shrugged and Jake started his.
"Never have I ever shagged over two people on the same night out"
I shamefully put finger down literally dying of embarrassment.

"WHAT WHEN YOU NEVER TOLD ME THIS" Tara shouted with laughing.
"NO IT WAS WHEN I WAS LIKE 17 WITH LIKE 40 PEOPLE FROM MY SCHOOL AND EVERYONE WAS SHAGGING IN A BUSH IN THE PARK SO I DID TOO"
"WAIT I REMEMBER THAT"

We all looked at chat and there was shit loads of people shocked from how much shit me and Tara have done in our lifetimes.

"Guys im gonna take a few shots if anyone wants to as well" Johnnie asked getting up.
Me and Tara jumped up at the word shits and ran over with Jake following behind.

We put some shot glasses out and got 3 shots of vodka each lining them up.

"3.. 2.. 1.." we all yelled quickly taking the shots after.
"FUCK IT BURNS" I bent down coughing.
"HOLY SHIT" Tara took a sip of her drink while the boys laughed at us.

A/N
HI GUYS IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY I DIDNT POST TWICE YESTERDAY SO I ACTUALLY PROMISE ILL POST AGAIN LATER!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON I WAS REALLY STUMPED ON IT! OK NOW BASICALLY MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT WEEK AND I WANNA DO A BIRTHDAY SPECIAL WHERE ILL RELEASE A SERIES ALL IN ONE!! SO LIKE THE STANLEY SAM AND COLBY SERIES THAT TOOK 5 DAYS TO COME OUT! THIS WILL BE LIKE 5 CHAPTERS COMING OUT IN ONE DAY!! BUT TO DO THAT I NEED TO KNOW WHAT SERIES YOU GUYS WANT? I WAS THINKING ANOTHER SAM AND COLBY SERIES BUT DO YOU GUYS WANT SOMETHING ELSE!! ANYWAYS PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS WANT AND HOPE YOUR DOING OKAY, STAY SAFE AND LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH 💗💗💗
word count: 1153