official

A/N GUYS IVE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE THIS YALL GONA BE SO HAPPY
Y/n pov

"Could we talk about something?" I asked Johnnie.
"Uhm yeah sure" he sat up and got a worried look on his face.
"It's not bad don't worry" I saw Johnnies face soften as a bunch of worry left him.

"Im just gonna get it out, I really like you and I mean like really really like you"
"Woah slow down, I really like you too and you mean so so much to me"
I hugged him after letting out a sigh of relief. I held him like that for a few minutes as he played with my hair.

"So what does this mean" he asked. "Are we gonna make it official"
"Yes" I said softly still not letting go.

"I love you y/n"
"I love you too"

"Hey do you wanna go stream?"
"Omg yes definitely"
"We can go back to mine and we can ask them what they want us to do on it"
"Ok let me get changed into something decent"
"Nooo you look really pretty"
"Fineee I'll go grab my car keys and we can go"
I went upstairs and grabbed my bag with everything in it.

We walked outside and I locked up while Johnnie jumped into the car.
I got in and we drove over to johnnies house.

Once we got in we went into johnnies room after saying hi to Jake.

"Hey y/n!"
"Hi Jake!"

We reached johnnies room and he set up his computer and got everything ready.
I grabbed a chair placing it next to his and we started the stream.

"Hi guys"
"Hiiii"

Suddenly comments came flooding in.

"Hi Johnnie and y/n"
"OMG YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE"

"So we were wondering what you guys wanted us to do today since we will be streaming for most of the day!"

Johnnie read through and finally pick out one.

"Omg yeah we should bake"
"OMG YES"
"We need to go to target first to go get some ingredients so let's go to target ig!"

Johnnie brought the camera and we got in the car.

"Ok guys so if you want to send in some questions go for it and we'll answer some"
"Ok, what are you down as in each others phone?"
Johnnie pulled up his phone and showed his.
"Ok it's down as n/n🩷"
"You can go on my phone and look"
Johnnie picked up my phone and put in the passcode.
"Ok y/ns name for me is Johnnie💗"

"Next question, what's your biggest ick! Mine is probably when their name is y/n and has *described you*"
I pushed him and he started giggling.
"No but seriously but my ick is probably when they always say slay"
"Mine is probably when they can't swim"
"That's so fucking random"

We both started laughing and I pulled up to a parking space.
"Ok what will we need?" I asked.
"I don't know" Johnnie shrugged.
"How do you not know you dickhead"
"I don't know the ingredients for a cake"
"Then search them up you knob"

Johnnie searched them up and we needed flour, butter, egg, milk and sugar.
We got into the shop and me and Johnnie held hands. We got to the baking aisle and picked up everything we needed.

"Wanna look around for a bit?"
"Oh yeah sure" I replied.

We walked round and Johnnie kept making little jokes that made me laugh my head off.

God I don't deserve him. He's so beautiful I don't known what I'd do without him.

I kept walking around with him and we finally went to checkout.
We payed for our stuff and chucked it in the boot and headed home. On the way home we took suggestions from chat and put on an all different range of songs.

Once we finally reached home we played all the ingredients out and I put my hair into a ponytail to keep it out of my face.

"Shouldn't we be using instructions" I asked.
"Nah let's just win it"
I dumped some flower into the bowl and he took a hand full of it and ate it.
"AHHH GROSS"
He tried to speak and a cloud of flour came out. We started hysterically laughing and that just made more floor come out.
"Bluh" Johnnie spat the rest into the sink
He grabbed a whole stick of butter and started ripping it up with his hands.
He turned to me and started chasing me round the house with tons of butter and flour on him.

"AHH" I screamed and he suddenly caught me.
He wrapped his arms around me being careful to not get it on me and kissed me on the cheek from behind.

I immediately blushed and ran away screaming again teasing him.

I reached the kitchen again and stopped with heavy breaths in front of the camera.

Johnnie came over giggling and washed his hands.
Once he was done he came back over and hugged me. I gave him a quick kiss and turned and poured a shit load of milk in and started mixing it.

I glanced over at the chat and it was going absolutely mad.
"OMG THEY KISSED"
"WHAT IS GOING ON THAT CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD"
"HOLY SHIT DID ANYONE SCREEN RECORD THAT"
"JUST GONNA WAIT FOR THE EDITS LATER"

"What the fuck have you made"
"A delicious meal" I laughed.

Johnnie cracked 2 eggs in as I stirred it all in making a shit tip in the middle of the bowl.

"This looks like ass" I said.

Johnnie finally added a half a bag of sugar and he mixed the rest while I buttered the tin.

We poured it in getting it absolutely everywhere and put it in the oven for half an hour.

I got a cloth and cleaned the sides while Johnnie loaded the dishwasher.
By the time we had finished cleaning everything up and making little jokes with eachother the cake was ready.

We got it out and it looked like absolute dog shit.

We got a spoon each and ate a bite just from the tin.

"AHH OMG THAT TASTES SO BAD" I screamed.
"I THINK THAT TOOKS 8 YEARS OFF OF MY LIFE"
He grabbed the thing that im pretty sure wasn't even a cake anymore and dumped it into the bin while violently gagging.

A/N:
HI GUYS IM SORRY ITS LATE I WENT TO MY SISTERS FOOTBALL MATCH AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY FREEZING AND I WASNT ABLE TO WRITE! I MADE A JOHNNIE CAKE WITH NY FRIEND AND SHE PUT A RANDOM UGLY GUY ON HER SIDE (ITS THE PHOTO LINKED ON THE TOP)! I CANT BELIEVE IT JOHNNIE AND Y/N ARE TOGETHER!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE! LOVE YOU 💗💗