stream

Y/n pov:

We all sat down and chose candy man on the tv.
"Should we get into our pjs?" Tara asked.
"Yeah probably we should start settling down for the night" I answered.
"Yeah let's go get changed" Jake said.

I went up to my room with Tara to get changed while the boys went in the bathrooms. (Guys it's normal for girls to get changed together smh 🥲🤚).

We both got into our pyjamas and I got into some normal pyjama trousers and one of johnnies hoodies I stole earlier on in the week.

"OMG YOUR WEARING JOHNNIES HOODIE"
"OMG I KNOW I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I GOT IT"
"FUCK THATS SO CUTE ON YOU"
"TYSM"
We both looked in the mirror and fixed our hair and put some perfume on me and her.

We walked downstairs and the boys were already sitting down on their phones.

"Hey girls" Jake said.
"HAHA IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THAT HODDIE SMH"
"Too bad"
Johnnie started laughing and gestured me to sit next to him.

I went and sat down with my head on his lap but my body sideways to his.

He started playing with my hair as Jake put the movie on.

While we were watching a huge jump scare came on and Tara and I immediately jumped. The boys started laughing at us while Johnnie gave me his hand and I started making shapes on it.

Once the movie was over we were wondering what to do.

"HEY LETS DO A GROUP STREAM" Jake suggested.
"OMG YES" we all replied.

Jake ran off to get his laptop and camera and he screen mirrored it on the tv so we could see the comments properly.
"What should we stream?"
"Why don't we do a q&a?" Tara asked.
"Yesssss"

Jake logged onto twitch and started streaming. As he did his intro Tara got up to go grab us each a water while me and Johnnie looked at the comments.

"OMG Y/N IS LAYING ON JOHNNIES CHEST"
"MAYBE THEIR TOGETHER??"
"OMG I SHIP"
Me and Johnnie looked at each other and we started laughing our asses off.

Tara came back with the water and we started the q&a.

"Ok first question, what are yalls relationship ship statuses? Ok so me and Tara are single Pringles but for these two I'm not sure" he said.

"Uhm.."
"I'm talking to someone at the minute" Johnnie said and winked.
"Same" I said looking at Tara with "OMG IM SO HAPPY" kinda eyes.

We answered some more questions when someone asked if Johnnie could play guitar.

"Uhm yeah I guess"
"I have an extra guitar from when I was younger it's in my room"

Johnnie went up as I regretted making him go up since that meant I had to leave his grip.

"One sec guys me and y/n will be back in a second" Tara said.

Tara took my hand and ran off giggling with me.
"HOLY FUCK DID YOU HEAR HIM"
"UHM YES HE SAID WE WERE TALKING"
"THATS SO GOOD I SWEAR"
"OK WE BETTER GO BACK THEIR PROBABLY WAITING"
Tara and I walked in holding hands laughing.

When we got back Johnnie was playing guitar and Jake was giving him his proud mum look.

I sat down next to Johnnie.

Seeing him play was so sweet.

He looked so calm and happy when he played. It made me fall in love even more.

Once he'd finished I layed back on him once again drawing tracing his tattoos.

Jake answered some more questions about his upcoming videos when he mentioned his next video.

"So we're going to the worst motel in nyc" (I think that was what it was called)
"Johnnie, scuff and I are going tomorrow"
"Hey Tara and y/n do you guys wanna come?" Jake asked.
"Fuck that" Tara said.
"I'll go if you go"
"Ok fine"
"We're all gonna leave at 1 tomorrow so you guys need to pack in the morning we already have our bags packed" Jake said.
"Kk" me and Tara said.
"You can borrow some of my stuff Tara" I said.

Jake ended the stream and we all went up to bed.
Johnnie slept in my bed and I went to go brush my teeth.
Once I was finished Johnnie was sat in bed on his phone and I got in next to him grabbing my phone and going on wattpad.

I clicked on one of my favourite fan fics and started reading when Johnnie spoke.
"Are you reading wattpad?"
"Yeah you should see this there's some fan fics of you on here"
"HAHA really-" (btw this is how I think he would reacts if he read them😭😭)
"I'll search one up have a look at it"
I searched some up and found one.

"HAHA THERES ONE FROM 2013"
"NO FUCKING WAY"
"HAHA"
"LET ME SEE"
He snatched the phone of me and started reading.
"What in the Bryan stars era is this?"
"What does it say??"
"Just shit about me meeting them on tour what the fuck"
"HAHA LOOK AT THE FETUS JOHNNIE PICTURE"
"I think that just took 3 years of my life-"
(Please don't take this the wrong way this is just what I think he'd say 😭)

"I'm gonna go to bed now" I said reaching over to put my phone on charge.

"Ok good night y/n" Johnnie replied leaning over and kissing me on the head.

OMG. I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST KISSED ME ON THE HEAD. NO FUCKING WAY.

I cuddled into him while we stayed on his phone for a little while longer and soon fell asleep.

Johnnies PoV:

I stayed on my phone looking at tweets people posted about the stream and there was so many about me and y/n.

I replied to some with some comments that would make the fandom crazy and turned my phone off putting it on charge.

I layed down properly and held y/n and slowly drifted off.

A/N
HI GUYS!! THIS IS THE LAST POST FOR TONIGHT! THE NEXT PAGE IS A BIG ONE SO SORRY FOR THIS AND THE LAST ONE BEING FILLER PAGES! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND HOPE YOUR ALL OK! REMEMBER BE SAFE LOVE YOU MY LOVES! 💗
Word count: 1051