stanley 4

(GUYS IM WALKING HOME FROM SCHOOL AND 2 BOYS ARE LAUGHING AT ME KILL PLS)
Y/n pov:

We all looked at each other in a massive panic. Once again we all ran out and stood outside the door for a second.
"Okay what the fuck is actually happening?" I asked.
"I don't know but this is fucking weird" Johnnie added.
"How the fuck is this happening" Tara was holding onto Jake.

"I think we should finish it here we've got enough footage, we don't want it to get out of hand" Colby said with obvious worry in his voice.

"Yeah I feel like that's best" sam said sounding freaked out.

"Mhm" I replied absolutely fucking speechless.

We said goodnight  to sam and Colby giving them both a hug. We left their room with Johnnie with his his arm around me stroking my shoulder as i had my head on his shoulder.

How the actual fuck did that happen? That shit doesn't just happen to anyone.

"It's ok, im here" Johnnie whispered in my ear sensing that I was extremely distressed. He gave me a kiss on the top of my head and it made me feel a rush of complete relief.

We went to the lift still shitting bricks about what the fuck just happened. I gave Tara a look and she shot it back to me showing each other we were both terrified.

I think Jake and Johnnie did the same but from what I could see it was more of a worried look then a scared look. Oh shit they better not be worrying about me they've got enough on their plates at the minute.

(IM NOT JOKING I JUST CANE BACK FROM A DOG WALK AND IM LOCKED OUT OF MY HOUSE ITS COMPLETELY DARK OUTSIDE AND NO ONE WILL BE HOME FOR AN HOUR THIS IS ALL MY DICKHEAD DOGS FAULT BECAUSE HE MADE ME TALE HIM ON 3 FUCKING WALKS TODAY IM GONNA KMS NO ONE WILL BE HOME FOR LIKE 2 HOURS AND ITS FREEZING HELP)

I grabbed my phone from my pocket checking the time. No way it's just past 2 so it's almost devils hour. I put my phone back in my pocket feeling so so so tired and drained.

We left the lift with me holding on to Tara's pinky as Johnnie and I stayed in the same position.

Jake opened the door taking like 8 tries to do it and he was encouraged by us uncontrollably laughing at him.

We all went in and decided to sleep in our clothes being too scared to walk around too much.

Johnnie climbed into bed as I gave the others a hug and said good night.

I got in the bed curling into Johnnie as he wrapped his arms around me.

Time skip- 1 hour later (3am)

"Y/n" Tara loud whispered.
I could tell that the boys were asleep by Jake's very loud snores and Johnnie had his eyes closed.

"yeah?"
"can you sleep?"
"no not really can you?"
"no I haven't been to sleep yet"
"neither"
"wanna go do something?"
"yeah sure"

I snuck out of bed slithering out of johnnies grasp trying not to wake him and was finally able to get out. Tara did the same and slithered out of Jake's arms trying not to wake him up.

We put on some slippers and grabbed the spare keycard and headed off.

"What happened earlier was crazy" Tara said as we walked and held hands (platonic way guys 😭🤚)
"Yeah I still can't get my finger round that I'll never forget it"
"Yeah"

We walked through the corridors just talking and catching up.

"How's it going with Johnnie"
"Really good I honestly don't think we've been apart for like two weeks, we're always sleeping round someone's house together or at each others"
"You guys are really cute you know literally all the fans are saying it"
"Yeah, I have got quite a bit of hate though I can't lie it's just so draining to receive"
"Yeah, getting hate is the worst but they always do that because they're jealous, you do beautiful and stunning and you have such a nice personality your literally the best"
"I love you you're the best"
I love you too"

We continued walking and we suddenly stopped. A dark figure started walking towards us.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK"
"RUN"

We ran off back to our room looking back and seeing somehow it was gone. How could it go that quick? We carried on running until we reached the room and Tara put the keycard in getting it in first time and we ran in slamming the door behind us.

Jake and Johnnie woke up with a jolt and looked straight up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" Johnnie asked obviously worried.
"WHAT THE FUCK WHY WERE YOU GUYS OUT?" Jake added also severely worried.

"Man. Figure. Towards." I said just managing to get it out while me and Tara were having a panic attack.

The boys jumped out of bed coming over to each one of us holding us there as me and Tara cried to them with fear.

"shsh calm down" Johnnie said while hugging me with his head on mine.

Jake comforted Tara while Johnnie comforted me.

"okay okay deep breaths, breath in, and out" Johnnie repeated that as I tried to catch up with breathing making jolts of breathing and tears streaming down my face.

I held on to Johnnie so tight I thought he might probably explode and I just cried into him while Tara did the same to jake. I started to calm down a bit and was able to get a few more words out.

"Me and Tara couldn't sleep" I said hiccuping like while saying it.

Johnnie let me take my time doing deep breaths so I could copy while I spoke.

"We went out for a walk and we saw a figure come towards us and we don't know what it was but it definitely wasn't human"

Johnnie pulled me into him as I continued crying and kept whispering in my ear

"Don't worry im here"

I saw jake and Johnnie give each other a look and I really couldn't tell what it was but I think it was quite sympathetic. Tara was still bawling it more than me and I started to calm down more and more the longer I tried to breathe with Johnnie. 

"Okay, do you want to get into bed now?" Johnnie whispered stroking my hair.

"mhm"

I got in and I could see Tara and Jake do the same so I presumed she'd calmed down to and I just leant in to Johnnie while he stroke me head and rubbed me back making me drift off.

A/N
HI YALL!! SECOND POST OF THE DAY #PRODUCTIVEQUEEN! I JUST DYED MY HAIR SINCE MY ROOTS WERE COMING IN AGAIN AND IK ALLERGIC TO THE STUFF AND IT HURTS SO BAD 😭 WRITING THE PANIC ATTACK BIT WAS REALLY SPECIAL TO ME AS I SUFFER WITH TERRIBLE ANXIETY AND HAVE SEVERE PANIC ATTACKS AT LEADT 3 TIMES A WEEK AND IT JUST FEELS LIKE IM DYING 🤗 ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE!! 💗💗
word count: 1221