stars

Y/n pov:
"Do you wanna go get food?" Johnnie asked.
"Sure im absolutely starving"

I got up and grabbed a bag.
"Where do you wanna go" I said.
"I don't mind im up for anything"
"we could just go burger king?"
"Mm yeah I really fancy that"

We both got up and somehow it was already dark outside. We checked our phones and it was only 7pm but I grabbed my keys and we went to my car.

We got in and Johnnie played Falling Away From Me - Korn.

We pulled into the Burger King drive through and both ordered our usuals.
(I literally never go Burger King so I don't know what's on the menu don't judge 😭😭).

Once we had payed and got our food we decided where to eat.

"Wait I know, we should go eat at this park I used to go to" I said.
"Oh yeah that'll be fun!" Johnnie smiled.

It was only about 10 minutes away and we just talked about little things on our way like fans and stuff.

I parked in the car park and it was absolutely empty.
We got out and it was fucking freezing but we remembered to grab a coat before we left and I had a random blanket in the back of my car.

I bought the blanket and Johnnie bought the food and we went into the kids bit of the park and found a little play thing where you could sit down. (One of those ones with like slides and stuff where kids can walk around high up).

We climbed up barely fitting in the cramped spaces and finally reached a place where we could half stand up and had a fair amount of room.

We sat down facing opposite each other with the blanket over both of us and had our legs out with mine over his.

We got our food out continuing talking about video ideas etc for the future.

As we started eating Johnnie brought something up.

"Hey, what do you think about moving in with me and Jake because Jake's been talking to Tara about the same thing and I think she's moving in too"

"Oh yeah are you sure I'd honestly love too"
"Yeah we're moving in a few months anyway so we'd have more room too for everyone"
"mm I'd have to figure something out with my house but im sure I could sort it out in no time"
"Yeah i think Tara's selling hers too so maybe you could ask her for recommendations and stuff"
"Yeah but id love to live with you guys"
"I'd love you to live with us" Johnnie gave me a sweet little smile.

We had finished eating and put all the rubbish into one bag and just sat there for a bit in silence looking at the stars.

We had properly laid down  with our heads straight on the floor and not sitting up. 
Johnnie got his phone out and took a picture of me off guard and I soon realised.

"You knob head" I giggled taking my phone out of my pocket and taking one of him laughing.

I looked at the picture for a bit admiring it. He's so beautiful it makes me want to die. I can't lie how did I bag him.

We continued laughing and I crawled over to where he was laying and rested my head on his arm.

He was still on his phone and took a photo of us just simply smiling. Johnnie flicked through the photos he took of me and showed me them awwing at them.

I looked at the photos and for once felt good about myself. I honestly hadn't felt this way for years (bro I've been waiting to feel beautiful for years 😋).

"Oh my god it's 9pm already holy shit"
"No way" I got up and looked at him as he showed me his phone.

As he showed me his phone and I noticed he changed his home screen to a photo of us with from when I was asleep and Johnnie was holding onto me.

After analysing the home screen I realised it actually was 9 and we should probably get going.

We slid down the slide laughing at eachother as we did so and made our way to the car. We ran in freezing our tits off as Johnnie stopped by a bin to put our rubbish in.

Instead of playing music like we usually do we just talked for the 30 minute drive home.

Once we arrived home we went straight up to my room and threw our pyjamas on just wanting to be warm from the like 15 second treck from the car to the house.

I put on some fluffy skull pyjama trousers and one of johnnies hoodies. He wore his the cure shirt and Chucky pyjama trousers (like in Jake's video from today 😋😋).

We hopped straight into bed and put scary movie 1 on (the only half decent one) in the background while we went on our phones paying small attention to the movie.

I checked how my video had done and it had done pretty well and reached about 50,000 views. I only went up 5,000 subscribers but at least I have like 25k now it's more than I ever expected.

I went on setting and decided to change my Home Screen to a picture of me and Johnnie from a few days ago after we just woke up in the morning. I put my widget kind of things on my home screen as a link to Spotify, snap and johnnies number on the front of my phone.

"y/n Colby just messaged me if we want to go to the Stanley hotel with him tomorrow, he said his last people like dropped out so he thought about asking us"
"Mhm sure why not, isn't that where the shining was filmed?"
"Yeah I think Jake went there with them like 4 years ago"
"Yeah I'd love to go that would be really fun"
"Okay I think sam and Colby are gonna pick us up at like 11am tomorrow so we need to wake up relatively early"
"Yeah I'll set my alarm for like 8 to give me time to shower and pack etc"
"Yeah we need to go back to mine too to get my bits"
"yeah im gonna go to sleep now because by the look of it we've got a hectic day ahead of us"
"I'm probably gonna go to bed now too I don't wanna be tired for tomorrow cos we're gonna be like up all night"
"Mhm"

We both put our phones on charge and I did my usual and cuddled up to Johnnie falling asleep in his arms.

A/N-
HEY GUYS! IK ITS LATE AGAIN BUT WHAT DO WE THINK ABIJT GOING TO THE STANLEY HOTEL WITH SAM AND COLBY??? IM SO SO SO EXCITED TO WRITE THAT AS IM SO FUCKING INTERESTED IN THE STANLEY HOTEL ITS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE HAUNTED PLACES BC OBVIOUSLY I LOVE THE SHINING!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND STAY SAFE (also a reminder that Johnnie posted a YouTube video literally an hour ago so go watch it) 💗💗💗

word count: 1217