morning routine

Y/n pov:

Time skip- going to y/n house

Me and Johnnie decided to stay at mine tonight since I needed to get a few bits done at mine.
""
We took my car and it was about 9pm and we felt like absolute shit.
"Ugh for fucks sake I have to film tomorrow" Johnnie complained.
"What do you think you'll film?"
"Honestly I don't know"
"I'd say just do a calmish one like a reaction video or something"
"Oh yeah that's a good idea"
Johnnie put his hand on my thigh and and we pulled up to my house.

We got out the car as I unlocked the door coming straight in and literally flopping on my bed. I got back up and jumped in the shower washing my hair and shaving while I was at it.

Once I was all showered I moisturised my body and put some deodorant on then threw on one of johnnies hoodies and before leaving the bathroom I made sure to clean everything up like my towels etc.

I quickly brushed my hair and put it in a rough plait and did my skincare.

I then got into my bed feeling a wave of relief going through me. I grabbed my phone from the charger and scrolled through TikTok while Johnnie did the same until we came across the same video at the same exact time.

"NO WAY"
"WHAT THE FUCK"
We giggled in disbelief looking from one phone to the other going in almost perfect synch. I went to the comments and made sure to tell them about it because I knew it would make them happy.
"Oh my god sam and Colby just messaged me again" Johnnie opened the message in shock.
"What does it say?" I asked just expecting like a thank you from them.
"Holy shit they've asked us to do another video with them"
"Your joking"
"No really they asked us to go to the cobb estate with them on the 11th February so next week!"
"Stop that's my favourite video from them"
"You down?"
"Is that even a question of course"
"Okay I'll text them back now"

"All right im knackered I'm gonna go to sleep now" I said to Johnnie putting my phone back on charge.

"Okay me too" he also put his phone on charge.
"Night I love you" he said giving me a kiss.
"I love you" I replied with serious butterflies in my stomach for some reason.

I hugged Johnnie and he hugged me back as I used his chest as a pillow.
I soon fell asleep running my fingers along his arms making patterns and tracing his tattoos.

When I woke up it was pitch black outside and Johnnie was still asleep. I checked my phone and it was literally 5am. Somehow I felt extremely awake and decided to get up carefully lifting johnnies arms trying not to wake him. God he's so beautiful when he sleeps.

I grabbed my phone and went to my kitchen to get a quick drink and I decided I'm gonna do a morning vlog today.

I picked up my camera from my desk and got to the kitchen and started filming.

"Hi guys it's y/n! So it's like 5am" I showed my phone to the camera "and Johnnie is upstairs still asleep so I have to be really fucking quiet because I don't want to wake him. Ok so a bit off a back story on why the fuck im up at 5 am and its literally because i woke up and for some reason im not tired so as you may be able to tell im just gonna vlog my morning today because im literally doing nothing today" i got my Starbucks cup out making an iced coffee and put some honey down the side of the cup for a bit of extra flavour.

"I just made myself an iced coffee as you can see and i think im just gonna go get a shower and then ill do a bit of a grwm"
I shut off the camera going upstairs and getting in the shower to just wash my body.

Time skip- out of the shower and got clothes for the day on

"Okay I need to grab my stuff from my room but Johnnie fast asleep so I need to be really quiet and quick"

I walked in there and gathered my bits to get ready bringing them into the bathroom.

"I'm gonna start off with my skincare and I normally just use a toner and a moisturiser since I like to keep it simple" I applied all my skincare putting all the products to the side for a second.
"Wait I think I hear Johnnie" I looked out the crack of the door and saw him walking downstairs.
"Morning" I said to him opening the door a bit more so he could see me.
"Holy fuck I didn't notice you in there, why are you up it's so early?"
"I don't know I just woke up and feel extremely productive"
"I could never, im just gonna grab a drink and go back to sleep I think"
"Okay that's a good idea im filming by the way"
Johnnie peaked in and saw the camera waving to it and saying hi.

He then gave me a quick kiss and walked off to go get a drink.

Time skip- after filming

I put all my stuff away and it was now like 10 since I had been editing the video and getting it out for the last few hours.

As I was packing my laptop and stuff away Johnnie came downstairs looking less hungover than yesterday.

"I think im gonna do a reaction video today of edits of me and people that come up under my name today if you wanna film with me"
"Oh yeah of course that sounds really fun"
"Okay should we leave for mine at like 12?"
"Mhm"

Johnnie came and sat next to me as I put something on the tv and I layed down with my head on his lap while he played with my hair.

A/N
HEY YALL! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! I CANT BELIEVE JAKE AND JOHNNIE ARE MOVING LIKE EXTREMELY SOON ITS MAD IM GONNA MISS THE FILMING PLACES SO SO SO MUCH!! I HAD A TERRIBLE DAY AT SCHOOL TODAY BUT IM GONNA START THE NEW SERIES COMING OUT ON MY BIRTHDAY RN!! REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE AND HOPE YOU HAD THE BEST DAY EVER LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!! 💗
word count: 1103