argument

Me and Tara walked out and walked over to them and we sat down.

Johnnie and Brianna were still talking and Johnnie looked over to me as I walked over and kept looking at me.

"What are two pretty girls doing on their own" a random man approached us.

"Let me buy you guys drinks"
"Uhm ok then"
We got up as the man took our hands and we all walked to the bar.
Johnnies head shot up as he watched us leave.

"What do you ladies want"
"Just a shot of vodka please"
"Me too"
He got us our drinks and we all started doing shots.

I looked over at Johnnie and he kept looking at me distracted when he was talking.
He took us over to the dance floor and we all started dancing to the killers.

I looked over and Johnnie was storming to us. He grabbed my hand.

"Y/n we need to go"
"Why?" I said obviously very drunk.
"We just have to Tara your coming as well, Jake's here to pick us up"

Johnnie was quite obviously very angry. Why the fuck is he angry? He was the one flirting with another girl first and letting her give me dirty looks and treating me like shit.

I agreed and we walked out and Jake was sat in his car. (Btw guys I can't rem if I mentioned Tara and Jake are still together in this)
"Tara what the fuck were you doing letting an other guy buy you drinks"
"He wasn't really buying me drinks he was buying y/n drinks" she giggled. "But Johnnie Johnnie what were you doing talking to some other girls?" I asked quietly.

"What the fuck I wasn't flirting with them?"
"Yes you fucking were and don't even lie and say you didn't see the blonde one giving me fucking dirty looks and talking like shit to me"

The car went silent. I looked out the window looking at all the people enjoying nights out with their friends.

Jake and Johnnie dropped me at taras with her since she let me stay the night.

We got in and it's was 2am and I didn't even bother putting pyjamas on I just sat down with my clothes.

"What the fuck was Johnnie on about?"
I asked Tara.

"I don't know but that definitely was not fucking okay"

"I think I might text him it's better to get it sorted out ig?"

"Yeah that's probably best I'll help you get the message done"

Y/n(me)
Johnnie I think we needed to talk about what happened because it's obviously wasn't ok from both of our sides. I just wanna make up I hate being in arguments, especially with you x

"Yeah that's good let's just wait for him to respond"

Johnnie💗
Yeah, I'm sorry that I was kind of flirting with that girl, it wasn't okay especially when I didn't say anything when she gave your dirty looks and was making smirky comments x

Y/n(me)
Thank you for apologising I'm also sorry I shouldn't have got that jealous and went off with someone else x

Johnnie💗
Thank you, I love you x

Y/n(me)
I love you, do you want to come round mine in the morning? x

Johnnie💗
Sure I'll be there goodnight 💗

Y/n(me)
Goodnight 💗

"How the fuck do you guys make up so quick?"
"I don't know this is our first ever argument"
" oh my god that's mad you guys are perfect for each other"
"All right I'm gonna go to bed now, night love you"
"Night love you"

We both went to sleep and my alarm went off at 7:30.
"Fuck sake why is your phone phone so early"
"I'm sorryyyyy just go back to sleep I need to go meet Johnnie"
"Ok don't get up to anything too naughty" Tara winked.
"Shut up" I rolled my eyes laughing.

I quickly gathered my stuff and went to my uber still in my some joggers and a vest top.

"Hi, where do you want me to take you?"

"Uhm just 24 oakwood crescent please"
(I made that us off the top of my head😭)

I put my head phones in and listened to boys don't cry - the cure.
After about 15 minutes of shuffling through my playlist we finally arrived.
"Thank you!" I gave the man a tip and got out and unlocked the door.

When I got in I ran upstairs and got into some bike shorts and one of johnnies hoodies with a baggy shirt underneath.
I brushed my hair and kept it down with my bangs still half in place from last night.
I took my leftover makeup off and just put some mascara on and sorted my eyebrows out.

Johnnie💗
I'm 5 minutes away x

Y/n(me)
Ok see you in a bit x

I ran to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth and got some mouthwash.

By the time I was ready I heard a knock on the door. I went and opened it giving Johnnie a massive hug and he hugged me back.

"You ok?" I asked.
"Yeah I'm fine what about you"
"I'm good!"
He came in and closed the door as we went and sat down on the sofa.

Johnnie sat down first and I sat next to him putting my head on his shoulder.
He laid a kiss on my head as I looked up to him and smiled.

Johnnie pulled out his phone and took a picture of us as I dug my head into him knowing look absolutely terrible.

He went on Instagram and posted it tagging me with the caption "my girl🖤".
"Fuck that's gonna make the fandom go crazy"
"Too bad" he pulled me into a hug. "You know you should make a YouTube channel"
"Yeah maybe I'm not sure if I'd be very good though"
"I know you'd be brilliant"
"Johnnie could we talk?" I asked.

A/N

HI GUYS!! IM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY IVE BEEN VERY BUSY AND NOT VERY MOTIVATED LATELY! IM NOT EVEN SURE WHATS GOING ON WITH THE CHAPTERS BUT ONCE AGAIN FILLER CHAPTER! I WANTED TO PUT THE JEALOUSY PART IN BUT I HONESTLY DK WHY! HOPE EVERYONES DOING WELL AND ILL WORK ON ANOTHER CHAPTER RN THAT WILL COME OUT TOSAY SO YIUR NOT ON A CLIFFHANGER FOR TOO LONG!!! OMG GUYS THE AMOUNT OF READS THOUGH IM SO HAPPY! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH IM DO GRATEFUL! REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE AND YOUR NEVER ALONE! MY DMS ARE OPEN AT .readwithnaomi ON TIKTOK! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Word count:1114