reaction

Y/n pov:
Time skip~ 12pm

"We better get going now" I started getting up.
"Ugh yeah" johnnie got up too as I grabbed my bag.

I locked the door after us getting straight into the car with Johnnie. I passed him my phone and he played his playlist on the aux.

We sang along together getting our moods up as I treasured every second of it. We soon arrived back at his house and go out of the car as Johnnie unlocked the door.

When we got in Jake and Tara were sat on the couch and I went and hugged them to say hi.
"Hi Jake, hi Tara!"
"Hi n/n, hi Johnnie!" They both replied waving at Johnnie as he said hello to them.

Me and Johnnie went upstairs and we both entered his room sitting at his desk. I put my handbag down a locking closer to him so I was in frame as he logged onto his computer.

I set up his camera ready to record and he had finally started screen recording and was ready.

"Heyyy, today im with this lovely lady y/n and" I did my usual wave to the camera putting on my big camera smile.
"so today we are gonna be reacting to some tik tok edits of me and my friends so yeah"

"Im gonna search up my name first and see what comes up in the search bar"
Me and Johnnie looked at what came up as I pointed to one.
"Uhm" I side eyed him as he read it waiting for his reaction.
"WHAT THE FUCK ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS THAT COMES UP IS JOHNNIE GUILBERT ALLEGATIONS"
"I THINK THEY HAVE SOMETHING AGAINST YOU"
We laughed as he clicked on just Johnnie guilbert.
The first thing that came us was just an edit of him and I could see him cringing at it.

"girl- don't be cringing this is fucking brilliant"
"Yeah you would think that" he winked at me as I turned to the camera slowly with my mouth wide open.
He scrolled through again and it was a really cute edit of us too with clips from a few videos together.

"awh I love this so much" a visible smile went on my face as I turned to him.
"this is so sweet thank you guys I love seeing these" I could see Johnnie blush a little which made me want to smile even more as I took his hand threading my fingers through his.

He kept scrolling until we came over to an edit of me with 'emo boy- ayesha erotica' and when it got to the end of the chorus and said fuck me emo boy me and Johnnie kissing appeared on the screen and then it cut off.

"I'm serving I can't lie" I said.
"Pass" Johnnie smirked.
I turned round putting my middle finger up to him and shoved him unlinking our hands and then he turned to me and said
"I WAS JOKING SMASH"
"Okay that's better thank you" I replied in a jokingly bitchy way.
He scrolled again but this time it was an edit of him doing his uwu poses from the last video.
"AHHH" I screamed literally getting jump scared.
Johnnie got straight up and banged his head against his wardrobe.
"I'm sorry that's a massive ick" I giggled pulling him off the wall so he didn't hurt himself too bad.
"Don't even" he sat back down covering his face.
I quickly scrolled not baring to see the video anymore and then the video where Alex cut johnnies hair came up catching us completely off guard which made us laugh even harder that it started hurting.
We were laughing so hard that I fell of my chair and pulled Johnnie with me so now we were just laying on the floor laughing our asses off with our faces going bright red and kicking the air like little kids.

Once we both calmed down we stayed laying there for a few seconds giving ourselves a breather and getting back up again. Taking deep breaths trying to stop us from laughing again.

"All right I think that's enough for today"
I waved at the camera once again giving it a big smile and Johnnie continued.
"Stay happy not crappy life's a bitch don't quit peace out thug pugs byeeeee"

Johnnie ended the camera and leaned back in his chair sighing. I did the same and started slightly laughing which made him do the same.

I checked my phone looking for the time and it was already 5pm somehow.
"All right I'm gonna edit this then wanna have a movie night?"
"Mhm"

I got up from the chair and laid on his bed going on my phone for a bit. I scrolled through on instagram looking on everyone's stories. I decided I was gonna get changed into my pyjamas so I quickly threw some black pyjama trousers on and a black vest crop top on getting back into bed extremely tired.

After a few hours it was about 8pm and Johnnie had finally finished editing and uploading the video. He jumped into the bed and pulled his phone out posting the new video link on Instagram.
I rolled over placing my head on johnnies chest as he put his arm round me playing with my hair as I continued going on my phone.
"You wanna watch a movie?" Johnnie asked looking down at me.
I nodded as Johnnie grabbed his laptop logging on to it.
We decided to watch spree as I traced his tattoos on his arm.
"I love you" I said out of the blue literally admiring him.
"I love you more" he kissed the top of my head making me blush.

I felt a rush of tiredness come over me as I closed my eyes with Johnnie still playing with my hair holding me.

A/N
HEY YALL!! IM SO SORRY I DIDNT POST YESTERDAY IVE BEEN SEVERELY EXHAUSTED RECENTLY AS IVE NOT BEEN DOING SO GREAT!! IVE JUST BEEN GOING BACK INTO A BIT OF A BAD STATE AGAIN RECENTLY AND IM CONSTANTLY TIRED AS IVE BEEN GETTING TERRIBLE SLEEP BECAUSE OF REALLY BAD ANXIETY LATELY AND HAVENT REALLY BEEN EATING!! PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REACH OUT TO SOMEONE EVEN ME IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYONE ELSE @rocker.renee ON TIKTOK AND MY DMS ARE ALWAYS OPEN MY LOVELIES! ANYWAYS TODAY MY HEAD OF YEAR TOOK ME AND A FEW FRIENDS OUT OF LESSON TO CONGRATULATE US AS THE ONLY 10 PEOPLE OUT OF THE 360 IN OUR YEAR WHO GOT ALL A'S IN BEHAVIOUR AND GRADES SINCE MY PARENTS ARE VERY STICT ABOUR THAT STUFF WHICH IS ALSO CAUSING ME A LACK OF SLEEP AND ANXIETY BUT ITS NICE TO ONOW IM DOING WELL!! ALSO TYSM FOR 20K READS I NEVER EXPECTED THIS BUT KEEP COMMENTING I LOVE REPLYING AND TLAKING TO YOU GUYS!! ANYWAYS ENOUGH OF THE RANT LOVE YOU SO MUCH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND ARE DOING OK ML STAY SAFE BYEEE! 💗💗
word count: 1181