taras party

Y/n pov

Me and Johnnie stood and talked for a bit while everyone was arriving. A few people came and said hello and Johnnie introduced me as his girlfriend.

God I love it when he says that. Every time he said it I felt myself blush a bit and it made me feel good inside. I don't deserve him he's so caring and beautiful.

Once everyone had arrived the house was absolutely packed and a few people were streaming. Everyone wasn't totally drunk yet but definitely a drink away from sending drunk texts.

Me and Johnnie were at the same sort of level from us both having shots and a WKD before the party and constantly getting drinks while everyone arrived.

She's so lovely - the scouts was playing and pink and purple lights were blurring everywhere.

"Hey do you want to go sit over there?" Johnnie pointed to two chairs.
"Yeah sure"
We walked over to the chairs as I held johnnies hand to make sure I didn't loose him.

We threaded through everyone and soon found ourselves at the chairs.

We sat down and I payed my legs on johnnies lap basically laying down.

We continued talking about random shit and kept sipping on our drinks.

JC came over to introduce us to his stream.
"Ok guys this is Johnnie guilbert and
y/n as most of you guys know"
"Hi guys!" I waved at the camera giving a small smile.
"Hey!" Johnnie said doing the same.
"How are you guys enjoying the party?"
"Pretty good we've just been sitting here for a bit talking"
"Cool thank you guys!"
"Bye!" Me and Johnnie both said as JC went to other people asking the same type of questions.

"Do you wanna go outside for a ciggy?"
(GUYS ITS A BRITISH WORD FOR CIGGARETTES)

"Yeah sure" I replied as I took my legs of him and we both got up.

Once again Johnnie held my hand as we made our way outside. He pulled out a packet of cigarettes and lit one.

He took a few puffs and then passed it to me.

We sat on a bench outside of the house looking at the stars. It was basically empty in the garden since it was fucking freezing out side but Johnnie and I didn't mind.

I passed the cigarette back and he took a few more puffs till it was burnt out.

I put my head on his shoulder and he played with my hair gently. I picked up my vodka and coke and sipped on it feeling I was tired.

"Wanna go back inside it's fucking freezing out here?" Johnnie asked.

"Yeah I was thinking the same thing"

We walked back in and sat back down on the chairs. We talked a bit about how I should start a YouTube channel.

"Yeah you should people would love you"
"I'm not sure but I think I might it could be fun"
"I could help and stuff and you could do like little vlogs and stuff"
"Hmm yeah I'll set one up I would enjoy doing stuff like that"

Johnnie smiled and then I could feel there was tension. I looked at his lips and he looked at mine.

Holy fuck.

We both leant in and started kissing eachother.

(I find this very awkward to write so please don't hate me if it's bad 💀)

I put one of my hands through his hair and one on his cheek. He did the same thing and the feeling of his touch gave me butterflies.

Why do I still feel like this he's my boyfriend? I mean we've kissed before but it wasn't like this it was just a like 10 second kiss in spin the bottle but I definitely didn't have this many butterflies.

We continued kissing and it honestly felt like something in my most wildest dreams. I can't lie 13 year old me would be screaming.

"OMG GUYS" Tara said rushing over without realising.

We obviously pulled away and looked at her confused.

"HOLY SHIT IM SO SORRY"
"no it's fine what's up?" I asked.
"Jake just threw up like EVERYWHERE I need help"

Me and Johnnie reluctantly got up as we were probably the most sober ones there but we were most definitely not sober.

We followed Tara to Jake and he was sat there throwing up into a random bowl.

It's was almost 1 so the party has basically ended.

"SORRY GUYS PARTIES OVER"
Tara shouted.

Everyone grabbed their bags and left while me and Johnnie helped Jake as he was throwing up and Tara said goodbye to everyone.

Everyone had left within 10 minutes and Tara came back with some water. Jake had just about stopped being sick and we decided to use the time he wasn't sick to quickly get him up to Tara's en-suite.

When we got up there Jake was being sick again in Tara's toilet. We decided to leave them up there as Tara was ready to go to bed and Jake was calming down on being sick again.

We said good night to them all and went to Tara's spare room. I got in my pyjamas and Johnnie got into his and we laid in bed still with both of our make up on not being bothered to take
It off.

We both grabbed our phones and I went on tik tok and Johnnie went on x.

As soon as I opened tik Tok a video of me and Johnnie kissing zoomed in from JCs stream was in the back.

By the way I heard Johnnie say "holy fuck" I gathered that he had seen it too.

"Fuck" I looked at him showing him my phone with the video of us kissing on it.

"Fuck" he turned his to me with the same video.

That made us both giggle and then Johnnie finally said something.

"I think we may have to tell the public that we're together now"
"I think that may be a good idea"

Johnnie put his phone down and we both looked at the comments on my phone about it.

Most of them were very positive but there was a few that were being absolute dicks about it.

It was now about 2am and we decided to get to sleep and I cuddled up to Johnnie. Soon enough we both fell asleep in each-others arms.

A/N

HI GUYS!! OMG FIRST PROPER KISS AND ITS GETTING LEAKED?!?! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BECAUSE I DID REALLY ENJOY MAKING
THIS!! IVE HAD A HELL OF A DAY BECAUSE I HAD TO COME HOME FROM SCHOOL EARLY AND GO TO THE DOCTORS BECAUSE I HAVE TONSILLITIS!! THEN MY NEW PIERCING FELL OUT SO I HAVE TO GO BACK TOMORROW TO GET A NEW EARRING IN DO BASICALLY I HAD A SHIT DAY! EITHER WAY THOUGH MY SISTER PASSED HER DRIVING TEST SO NOW SHE HAS THE DUTY OF TAKING ME WHEREVER I WANT WHENEVER SO THATS GREAT FOR ME! OH AND ALSO, OVER 1K READS AND SO MANY COMMENTS! TYSM! I MAY BE POSTING TWICE TOMORROW BECAUSE I WONT BE AT SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK BUT ILL SEE SINCE IM IN A LOT OF PAIN! LOVE YOU ALL AND REMEMBER TO STAY SAFE! 💗💗

Word count: 1219