stanley 2

Y/n pov:

We walked downstairs all kind of doubting ourselves and being very nervous. I walked next to Tara and we hooked arms getting close to each other.

We went back down the lift and saw sam and Colby in the lobby from the glass panel in the lift.

We waved down to them and they waved to us.

We finally reached the lobby and walked over to them.
"You guys excited?" Sam said over to us.
"Yeah!" Me and Tara said squeezing each others hands.

(Guys im not gonna put who says what because there's way too much dialogue in this bit and I don't wanna keep having to say said and stuff so it will only be in important parts)

"Okay so I think we'll start off by just exploring and looking around"
"mhm okay!"

We walked around for a bit and it looked pretty normal. We entered a weird basement place and Colby started telling us about it.

"So there was this little girl called Lucy and she was homeless, she used to hide in THIS basement place and soon some construction workers working on this basement kicked her out. When she got kicked out she had to sleep outside because she had no where else to stay and soon died later that night of hypothermia. She was only 13."

"omg that's so sad"
"Do you know if she's good or evil?"
"I'm not completely sure but it seems like she's nice as she's known for opening/closing doors and moving lollipops"

We continued to walk around the basement and we bumped into a mirror.

"So in this mirror if you take a photo sometimes you can see something or someone in the photo"
"no way should we take one?"
"Mhm"

Me and Tara took a couple of photos and flicked through them.
As we were flicking through we immediately stopped on one with our jaws wide.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK" Tara yelled.
"NAH HOLY SHIT"

The boys came running over wondering what was going on.
"What happened?"

We showed them the photo and Colby took the phone zooming into it.

"Holy fuck that's so clear"
"No way that's mad"

Colby passed the phone back as me and Tara stared at it for a bit in complete awe. The boys started walking again so we put away my phone and I took johnnies hand absolutely shitting myself.

Tara held Jake's hand too and we continued to walk on feeling like someone was constantly behind us.

A giant thud came from behind us as we all immediately turned round in unison not sure what it was.

"Is there supposed to be anyone down here?"
"Uhm no there shouldn't we got special access so only workers are allowed to come down here but they were told not to"
"Maybe someone's fucking with us"
"Yeah maybe"

Sam screamed out hello and still there stood a still silence as me and Johnnie looked at each other.

We left the basement thing and we all went to sam and Colbys room to do a seance.
"Ok so we'll start setting up at 12 since it could take a while and then we'll start right after"

We all sat still in sam and Colbys room talking about the photo from earlier and still staring at it hardly believing it.

Once we finished talking we decided to make some TikTok's together ready to upload to announce the collab.

We all filmed a few videos on each of our accounts and on mine we did the 'passing the phone to...' trend.

I started it off by saying
"I pass the phone to someone who has multiple demons hidden up their ass"
I passed the phone to sam and he did his
"I'm passing the phone to the person who has the worst music taste" sam passed the phone over to Colby. (I don't know his music taste I didn't know what to put lmao 😭)

"I'm passing the phone to the best food reviewer" Colby passed the phone over to Jake.

"I'm passing the phone to the person who looks fucking hot as a girl" Jake passed the phone over to Johnnie.

"I'm passing the phone to the biggest yapper" Johnnie passed the phone over to Tara.

"I guess im last and doing y/n so im passing the phone to the person who helped me beef some kids who were shouting at us" you heard me giggle in the back and Johnnie looked over.

"For fucks sake not this again"

I went and sat next to Tara and we both giggled about it jokingly giving him the finger.

We all sat round and watched the video seeing what everyone said to each other. Everyone started laughing as I put a caption and tagged them.
I put the caption as -actually do not talk about the last one 😭🥲-

I posted it waiting for the comments to flood in about the collab.

"Should we go get food im starving?" Sam asked.

We all agreed and went down together. We sat at a random restaurant that was there and looked through the menu.

Soon enough the waiter came over and asked what drinks we wanted. We all ordered our drinks and Colby turned to us.

"Uhm I think he thought me and sam were a couple-"
"Omg it's solby!" I said in a weird ish high pitched voice.
"Don't even we've had enough rumours about us"

Time skip- back at sam and Colby room

"We should probably start setting the seance up now"

We all looked at each other once again hesitant and all got up to get everything ready...

A/N
HI GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY SO FAR! I HAD TO DELETE A CHUNK AT THE END BC IT WAS VERY RANDOM SO ITS QUITE SHORT BUT WTVR! HALF OF IT WAS A FILLER AND THE OTHER HALF WASNT SO IDK?? I JUST WANTED TO SAY TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT AND COMMENTS I LOVE YOU ALL SO FUCKING MUCH!! REMEMBER STAY SAFE NEW CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW BYEEEE!!! 💗💗
word count: 1017