idk

Y/n pov:

Me and Johnnie were still on the stream when it had reached about 7 hours online.

"Ok guys I think me and y/n will get off now it's like 2am"
"Bye guyssss!" I said in a tired but cheerful voice.

Johnnie raided Jake who was on with Tara and I grabbed some pyjamas.

I threw one of Johnnies hoodies on and some silk pyjama shorts. Johnnie wore some pleated black and white pyjama trousers and a hoodie.

We both got in his bed and I put my phone on charge while he put his on charge too.

"Night y/n I love you"
"I love you" I gave him a quick kiss and cuddled him.

We both quickly drifted off after an extremely busy day.

When I woke up Johnnie was already up. He was sitting on his phone being careful not to wake me in his position.

"Morning Johnnie" I looked up at him giving him a quick smile.
"Morning y/n" Johnnie gave me a quick smile too.

"I think your videos done really well it keeps showing up with loads of likes on my TikTok"
"Oh I'll check"
I grabbed my phone and went on YouTube. I clicked on my account and videos and saw it had like 3 million views.
"No fucking way" I said blankly, staring at my phone.
"What?" Johnnie looked over.
"I got like 3 million views"
"No way that's so good!" His face lightened up and he smiled
"I'm so proud of you well done!"
"Thank you!" I gave him a hug and continued looking on my phone and scrolling through comments.

Speaking to johnnie is so lovely. He's always so loving and always just so proud of tiny achievements. God he's the best I love him so much.

I went back on YouTube to see if sam and colby had posted the video yet.

I looked on their account and they posted it 32 minutes ago. I had a look on it and it already had 503k views.
"ahh I've been waiting for them to post that, should I ask if Jake and Tara wanna come and watch it I think their doing the same thing as us"

"omg yes of course I'll text Tara"

Y/n (me)
Do you and Jake wanna come watch our video with sam and Colby x
Tara🫶🏼
obviously where are we gonna watch it x
Y/n (me)
lounge? x
Tara🫶🏼
okay coming rnnnn <3

"I think we're gonna watch it with them in the lounge so we better get out of bed now"
"Yeah let's go I'll bring the duvet because Jake probably is gonna bring his and we can make it all comfy"
"Good idea" I smiled at him as he dragged his duvet and phone in.

While we were in our way to the lounge we bumped into Jake and Tara and as we guessed Jake had his duvet too and he was using it as a cape.

I side eyed him and he shot me one back as we bother laughed. We got to the lounge and all sat down on the sofa with duvets all over us while Jake out the video on.

He clicked play and we all watched it cringing at ourselves on it.
"HAHA WHY DID I MAKE THAT FACE" I laughed as they all laughed at what I was doing in the video.
We continued watching pointing out little bits of when we were being absolute weirdos or catching us gossiping or whatever.

Every time it flicked to me and Johnnie, Jake and Tara said something along the lines of
"Aww love birds"
Which we took the adult response in giving them the finger every single time they tried to say it.

Rewatching the estes method when I found out Lucy was related to me was I can't lie a bit traumatic watching back but every time we heard a new answer watching our faces drop was literally the funniest thing ever.

It flicked to sam and Colby in the night catching weird stuff on record and then we saw it. The figure.

Me and Tara looked at eachother straight away with our flashes flushed white and mouths gawping open.

Holy shit.
"That's- that's the figure" she stuttered holding onto my hand.
"No way that's the fucking thing we saw your kidding"
"I thought we were just hallucinating or something but that was it"
Jake and Johnnie looked at us like we were low key insane until we reminded them of when me and Tara saw the figure in the hallways at the Stanley.

It finally clicked for them and remembered.
Jake and Johnnie looked at eachother in a bit of confusion.
"We thought you guys might've just seen someone walk past or something and imagined it there's no way that's mad" Johnnie looked over.
"Yeah, we wasn't just sure it was because you guys were really tired"
"Bro we literally were like dying how couldn't you believe us" Tara looked at both of them I can't lie looking a bit upset that they didn't really believe us.

"We just didn't really believe that that could happen but I guess if there's video proof it's kind of non negotiable that it happened" Jake said defensively.

"I think we just didn't want to believe our girls went through that without us it kind of was a shock" Johnnie said simply as I hugged him laying my head on his chest.

Jake put the video back on as I traced johnnies tattoos half playing attention to the video and half paying attention to tracing johnnies tattoos.

Soon enough the video was over and the boys just started playing Fortnite together on their Xbox taking turns and helping eachother with what they were doing.

Tara went on her phone and I just watched them play in silence extremely confused on what they were doing and what was generally happening in the game.

Instead of tracing johnnies tattoos this time I made small little shapes and doodles with my acrylics while he played with my hair while he wasn't playing.

A/N
HEY YALL!!! I HOPE YOUR ALL DOING OKAY!! IVE DECIDED IM NOT GONNA DO SMUT AS I DONT REALLY FEEL COMFORTABLE WRITING IT AND IT FEELS WRONG!! IM SO SORRY BUT HE IS STILL A PERSON AND I THINK ITS REALLY DEGRADING ON HIM! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED AND THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF TONIGHT!! MY MUM KEEPS BUGGING ME AND ITS REALLY PISSING ME OFF AND SHES GETTING ON ME FOR EVERY SMALL THING! ANYWAYS AS ALWAYS NEW CHAPTER TOMORROW AND LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH STAY SAFEE!💗💗
word count: 1120