video

Once again, y/n pov:

I woke up and it was light outside. Johnnie was still sleep so I carefully grabbed my phone trying not to wake him.

When I turned my phone on I had shit loads of messages from people talking about the video from JCs channel.

I immediately locked my phone not being asked to go and reply to all of them.

I put my phone down and cuddled up to Johnnie when Tara quietly came in the room.

"Y/n" she said in a loud whisper.
"Yeah" I said back in a loud whisper.
"Come here"
"Ok coming"

I slid under johnnies arm lightly lifting it up and then got out of the bed going over to Tara.

"Did you see the video?" She pointed to her phone.
"Yeah literally everyone's spamming my phone"
"Oh shit does Johnnie know?"
"Yeah it's literally everywhere"
Johnnie came out of the room and saw me and Tara talking.

"I'm guessing your talking about the video"
We both looked at him and nodded then looked back at eachother continuing to talk.

Jake came out of Tara's room.

"Hey have you guys seen the video from JCs stream?"

"YES" we all said in unison.

We all went downstairs and Jake and Johnnie got us all drinks.

Me and Tara looked through twitter at all the videos and what people were saying about it.

"Holy shit like everyone knows"

We continued looking through and soon enough the boys came in looking at them too.

We all scrolled through and suddenly Johnnie said something.

"I think we'll post a video today telling everyone we're together"

"Yeah that might be a good idea but it's not like anyone's mad" Tara replied.

We all put our phones down and did a big sigh.

Tara put YouTube on and we sat there and watched it for a bit.

Once we had watched a few YouTube videos it was about 12:48.

"Ok me and y/n better go film that video"
"Yeah you guys can use my filming room upstairs"
"Thanks Tara" I replied.

Me and Johnnie went up stairs and we both got changed. I put on some low rise joggers and a plain black crop top.

I then went into the bathroom and brush my teeth. When I was done I walked back in and grabbed some clothes.
I decided to keep it simple because I was extremely hunnover and couldn't be bothered to get in full glam.

Johnnie put on some skinny jeans and his 'the Tina's' shirt with a jacket. He put on a bit of jewellery and did his makeup.

I just kept my hair down with my bangs still half decent from last night and put some mascara on and a bit of eyeliner and left it at that.

I sprayed some perfume and was finally ready.

Me and Johnnie went to Tara's filming room.

Johnnie set up his camera and started talking.

"Hey guys, I think we've all seen the video of me and y/n from JCs stream and I think we need to say that y/n is now my girlfriend"

I did an awkward kind of smile and put my thumbs up.

We carried on taking about random shit for the rest of the video making jokes.
"Ok guys I think that's gonna be the end of the video"
"Bye guys!"
"Peace out thug pugs byeeee"

Johnnie ended the video and we both were extremely tired by the end of it.

"I'll edit and post it tonight"
"Ok cool"

We went downstairs and Jake and Tara were still sat in the same position still watching YouTube.

We sat down and watched the video with them in comfortable silence.

"Hey do you guys wanna order some food?" Jake asked.

We all agreed and Jake asked us what we wanted.

We all discussed and decided on simply going for McDonald's.

"Could I order the mcplant please?"
"Yep, what do you too want?"
"I'll just get large fries please im not that hungry"
"Yeah im not that hungry either can i just get 9 chicken nuggets"
"Ok all ordered"

We all waited and talked for a bit about me starting a YouTube channel then the food finally came.

Jake grabbed our food and tipped them man and handed everyone their food.

We all started eating and talked about YouTube and just the reality of it like a bit of a rant.

We all finished eating and me and Tara cleaned everything up.

"I better head off now though 'cos im absolutely shattered"
"Yeah im probably gonna have an early night tonight and I think Jake will too because he's staying over"
"Yeah he needs one too because of all that sick last night" I laughed.
"Don't even mention it that was traumatic"
"I'm gonna go get Johnnie since I think he's staying round mine tonight"
"Okayyy"

"Johnnie I think we should get going now im really tired"
"Yeah I was thinking the same thing I'll go and grab my bag"
"Okayyyy"

I said bye to Jake while Johnnie got his bag and gave him a hug. By the time i said goodbye johnnie was coming down the stairs and saying bye to tara.

I went to the kitchen to say goodbye to Tara as Johnnie went to say goodbye to Jake.

"Bye Tara!"
"Bye thank you for coming!"
"Thank you for having me!"

Johnnie was waiting by the door with our bags and we left.

We went to my car and Johnnie put the bags in the boot as I started the engine. Johnnie got in and plugged himself up to the aux and started playing nirvana.

Time skip- at home

I looked at my phone and it was 9:30.

"I think im gonna head up to bed" I told Johnnie.

"Mk I'll come up too and I'll edit the video in bed"

We both went up with Johnnie with his laptop. We got in my room and I got changed into my usual pleated pyjama trousers and johnnies 'Americas favourite ladies' shirt and Johnnie wore the same shirt just with some joggers.

We both took our jewellery off and I sat at my vanity to take my makeup off while Johnnie sat in bed editing.

I took all my makeup off and got into bed next to Johnnie.

I left him to edit the video and cuddled into him as per usual and soon enough I fell asleep.

A/N-
HI GUYS SORRY I DIDNT POST EARLIER IM IN A LOT OF PAIN BUT WHATEVER! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT WAS KINDA NORMAL CHAPTER AND KINDA A FILLER CHAPTER SO! NEW CHAPTER COMING AGAIN TOMORROW AS ALWAYS!! AND TYSM FOR THE COMMENTS, VOTES AND READS IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO SEE EVERYONE IS ENJOYING IT!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND REMEMBER TO TRY AND KEEP SAFE 💗💗
word count: 1154