"Wow, sounds very busy." Poppy laughed softly.

"To be fair, I don't mind how busy it is." Scarlett admits. "Uh, I gotta go serve more tables, but have a good date." Scarlett winked as she walked over to other tables.

"She seems nice." Marcus laughs, drinking some of his smoothie.

"She is." Poppy nodded. "I hope she and my Uncle Caleb stay dating forever." Poppy then frowned. "You know, now that I've realised it, I hardly spend time with my mom and her side of the family."

"What do you mean?" Marcus asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well, I'm basically always with my dad and his side of the family." Poppy shrugged. "I hardly spend time with my mom, or my uncles Caleb and Carson, or my aunts Ella and Scarlett, or my moms boyfriend Donte." Poppy explained. "I feel horrible." Poppy ran her hands through her hair in stress. "My mom changed her job to spend more time with me and I hardly make an effort to see her."

"Hey, hey, hey." Marcus held Poppy's hands comfortingly. "It's okay. How about you spend a week or two with your mom and her side of the family?"

"That sounds like a good idea." Poppy agreed. "But there's no rooms in that house for me. I mean, Scarlett and my Uncle Caleb share a room, Ella and my Uncle Carson share a room, and Donte and my mom share a room. If I was to stay over for a few weeks to spend time with them, there'd be nowhere for me to sleep." Poppy reasonably says.

"Okay, well, you don't have to stay there, you can just spend a few hours them everyday." Marcus advised.

Poppy cracked a smile. "Thanks, Marcus. You're always good at making me feel better."

"Well, I am your boyfriend after all." Marcus grinned.

Poppy then looked down at her watch and widened her eyes. "I should go home. I promised my dad I'd be home soon. You know how protective he gets." Poppy stood up straight away and was about to leave.

Marcus stood in front of Poppy. "Wait, let me walk you home."

"Oh, you don't have to do that." Poppy chuckled softly, finding it rather sweet that Marcus offered to walk her home.

"I want to." Marcus extended his hand out in front of Poppy. "Come on."

"Alright." Poppy blushed and held Marcus' hands. Poppy then placed $10 on the table, paying for hers and Marcus' drinks as they then left the smoothie shack.

<~~~~~~~~>

Poppy and Marcus had now arrived outside the Tanner house. The two were still holding hands.

"Thanks for walking me home." Poppy bit her lip, blushing a little.

"My mom said it's what true gentlemen's do." Marcus smiled.

"You're so sweet." Poppy told her boyfriend, smiling at him.

The two then slowly leaned in as they began kissing.

Jesse walked outside the house and folded his arms over his chest. "I thought I heard someone talking out here." The Katsopolis man narrowed his eyes. Jesse instantly clenched his jaw, feeling very protective that his 14 year old daughter had a boyfriend and was kissing him.

Poppy and Marcus continued kissing. They were either ignoring Jesse's words or they didn't hear him.

"That's enough, don't you think, heh?" Jesse glared at Marcus, pulling his daughter away from her boyfriend.