You try, taking a deep breath before clicking "okay". The password box only trembles, suggesting the wrong password along with the message "1/2 times left to try". Seeing the words, you stretch your back in frustration but close the laptop nonetheless seeing Captain Yoo's eyes flutter open. You quickly take the USB back into your white coat, standing up to look at Captain Yoo. 

'Can you hear me? You're at the hospital ward.' You say, Captain Yoo nodding as his eyes focus on you. He holds up his thumb, to which you sigh deeply once again, for the hell that he sent you to and brought you back to life earlier. 

'Stay there.' You say again as Captain Yoo tries to sit up, checking the IV still attached to his arm. 

'How's Ahn Sang-wi.' He says in a croaky voice from his tired expression, staying silent as you push your hair back with your hand. 

Shi Jin's pov

'He's fine.' Dr. Han says curtly, her expression neutral but something feeling off about the situation. 

'...' I only look at her silently, Dr. Han staring back at me. I only sit up seeing her eyes turn glassy, her expression turning painful as I reach for her hand. 

'You said you would take responsibility.' She says quietly, pushing my hand away as I watch the teardrop roll down her face. I watch her blankly, trying to decipher her words from the anesthetics not wearing off completely just yet. 

'I'm sorry.' I say, taking her hand again and pulling her to sit on the bed next to me. 'I didn't mean to worry you more.' I say again, Dr. Han wiping her face with her other hand. 

'But this was a secret operation. Civilians did not know about it. The special force must have caught the attackers by now-' I try to explain as I touch her cheek, but she takes my hand back to my side, her eyes widening at my words.

'Attackers?' She suddenly asks, her gaze shifting over to the door before turning to me again. 

'I can't tell you-'

'What attackers?' She asks, her teary eyes trembling in fear as she bites the nail on her thumb. I sit up again, wincing as I feel the wound, and reaching over to take her hand away from her lips. 

'It's not your brother coming after me. I'm sorry I made you worry and...see me like that.' I say, offering a smile as I wipe her tears. 'It was a military operation. I can't tell you the details because of the restrictions but rest assured that my team is looking into it. You know, the same ones who came with me to get you out of the gangs.' I explain, Dr. Han nodding as she covers my hand on her cheek with hers. 

'Thank you for not dying in front of me.' She replies quietly, her tired eyes shifting over to mine. 'You need to lie down.' She says again, and I comply, patting the space next to me. 

'I should be going now. I still have to finish my shift. But I'll be back in the evening.' She says, holding out her laptop in front of me. 'You can watch something if you get bored.' She states, to which I feel myself grin, taking it from her hand. 

'Of course, you had to be this thoughtful for me.' I say, Dr. Han finally smiling weakly before leaving. 

Y/n's pov

Despite you having let go of the topic about your brother somehow being behind the whole incident with Captain Yoo to keep his position as an honorable soldier as you promised yourself to keep him, you can't help but feel something not sitting right in your gut. Still, you are not planning to talk to him about the same topic again, since he seriously needs rest from the severe injuries.