Didn't it take him two lifetimes to learn to let go of the past?

"Let's go, do whatever you want today." Qi Yan took Chu Ze to the 4S store.

"How about a Lamborghini? Kids your age like sports cars." Qi Yan knocked on the hood of Revington.

Chu Ze was stunned and said in confusion: "Why... why buy me a car?" "

But Lamborghini Reventon only has one color. This yacht gray is a combat spray paint. I personally like it better. I don't know if you want it. Look at other colors."

"After all, Lamborghini is more classic in yellow, why not look at the Bat series?"

Qi Yan said nonchalantly, and found that Chu Ze didn't respond at all: "What's the matter, didn't you still want the car just now? "

When did I..." Just as Chu Ze was about to retort, he remembered that Qi Yan said that he wanted to give him a car, but he was afraid of being misunderstood.

I said at the time that I didn't care and I wasn't afraid of being misunderstood.

So... Qi Yan really didn't think much about it and just thought he wanted a car.

"It's okay." Chu Ze regained his composure, smiled slightly, stepped forward and took Qi Yan's hand, and walked out.

"You don't want the car?" Qi Yan asked.

"I want something else." Chu Ze pulled Qi Yan all the way to the bridge opposite the 4S store.

It was after seven o'clock in the evening, the lights on the bridge flickered, and the evening breeze stirred my heart.

Chu Ze made up his mind to confess his love to Qi Yan, even if he became Qi Yan's lover.

"Qi..."

There was an uproar around him, and Qi Yan looked up.

A line of light subtitles appeared on the exterior walls of the two tallest buildings in the CBD across the bridge.

The building on the right reads: Chu Ze, I love you.

The building on the left reads: Please marry me.

Qi Yan thought about it carefully, today he was chasing his wife at the crematorium again.

Seeing this scene, Chu Ze was so angry that he lost his temper, but still didn't want to give up confessing to Qi Yan.

"Qi Yan, I..." Before he could finish his words, Sui Xiangsong's voice came from behind.

"Chu Ze, marry me." Sui Xiangsong knelt on one knee, holding a ring the size of a dove egg.

Chu Ze lowered his head, moved his body, and walked over slowly without speaking.

Seeing Chu Ze walking up to him, Sui Xiangsong was overjoyed.

He kept up his efforts: "I want to give you a home and let me take care of you instead of your grandmother."

Chu Ze reached out and caught the bouquet of red roses.

"Chu... Ze." Sui Xiangsong's voice was choked. He didn't expect Chu Ze to be willing to give him a chance.

He vowed to treat Chu Ze well this time.

"Go away!" Chu Ze took the rose and hit Sui Xiangsong hard on his body and head.

Why, why does this person come to destroy his chance to be with Qi Yan every time? !

How can there be such boring people in the world?