In order to apologize, Qi Yan threw a million chips to the dealer.

The dealer who replaced him was a man, mature and steady, and he was not simple at first glance.

Qi Yan was a little puzzled, but he had no idea that their bet had been broadcast live.

Mr. Li likes to hang out with young people, so there are many rich second generations present.

It was originally a broadcast of a busybody, but now it was projected in the hotel auditorium.

Mr. Qi had a calm face, but he was panicking in his heart.

When he was young, he was the sworn enemy of Xiang Song's grandfather.

Unfortunately, Sui Xiangsong's grandfather gave birth to a good son, but his own son only knew how to live in debauchery.

Seeing that his son was useless, he simply trained his grandson.

Now that Qi Yan is better than Sui Xiangsong, it proves that he still wins!

"Qi Desheng, you really gave birth to a great grandson." Sui Zhiyu couldn't help but roll his eyes.

He was scolded, but Sui Zhiyu also knew that his grandson lacked concentration, so he was disturbed like this.

"Where, where." Qi Desheng raised his head high.

Everyone present knew that Mr. Qi admired the wolf culture. Although his eldest grandson Qi Han was gentle and gentle, he was actually more ruthless than anyone else.

Young talents are to be feared.

Unexpectedly, the Qi family also raised a fox.

From the beginning, whether Qi Yan was teasing the dealer or kissing Chu Ze, his purpose was to anger Sui Xiangsong.

There is an old saying that a person's character and ability can best be seen at the gambling table.

Chu Ze naturally knew Qi Yan's plan, so he sat obediently in Qi Yan's arms.

But his ears, which were so red that they were almost bleeding, had already betrayed his mood.

"So, I'm not a good person either." Qi Yan's words came from above his head.

Chu Ze looked up and saw Qi Yan's eyes full of smiles: "So whatever you want to do, I can help you."

He suddenly realized that Qi Yan was talking about using Sui Xiangsong.

"Qi Yan..." Chu Ze's eyes turned red instantly.

Qi Yan, who was always so warm, didn't want to share it with anyone.

Never...

"Oh, are you moved now? I'm going to give you a sports car, how about a Maybach?" Qi Yan glanced at the chips on the table casually.

"It's not enough. If you want to buy, buy the best. It must be high-end, because our Chu Ze is worth it." "

So, Sui Shao, will you try harder?"

Faced with Qi Yan's provocation, Sui Xiangsong knew that he He wanted to calm down, but when he saw Chu Ze leaning obediently in Qi Yan's arms, he was so angry that he was shaking.

Chu Ze looked into Sui Xiangsong's eyes, raised his hands and hooked Qi Yan's neck, rubbing Qi Yan's neck affectionately.

Qi Yan is his, and he is Qi Yan's.

At this moment, Sui Xiang's heart was as sharp as a knife. Under the extreme emotion, he was forced to calm down, and the sounds in his ears seemed to disappear.

The Sand Sculpture Cannon Fodder Attack In A Sadistic Novelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें