"Haha." Chu Ze deliberately sneered twice: "Excuse me, who are you?"

Sui Xiang smiled relievedly: "Then you should explain it clearly to him. No matter how hard you drive me away, you can't drive me away. You just stay by my side. Years old?"

It had only been more than three months since Chu Ze climbed up to Qi Yan, and it was as if he had become a different person.

He knew that his emotions were not right now, and this was not the way he should treat a plaything.

But he just felt uncomfortable.

Hearing this, Chu Ze's eyes flashed with panic. He once told Qi Yan that he had never followed Xiang Song to bed.

If Qi Yan misunderstood Sui Xiangsong, he would probably feel that he was lying to him.

"Sui Xiangsong, can you please have some face?" Chu Ze was angry.

"When you begged me to go to my bed, why did you want to lose face?" Seeing Chu Ze become flustered because of his words, Sui Xiangsong was not as happy as defeating the enemy in the mall with one move.

His chest almost exploded and he couldn't understand why he felt so uncomfortable.

"Sui Xiangsong!" Chu Ze roared angrily and quickly looked back at Qi Yan.

"Are you a bitch? Do you like others to ignore you?" Sui Xiang was so angry that his eyes turned red: "Everyone is gone, what else are you looking at? Do you think Shen Jirong is important to you in Qi Yan's heart?"

Chu Chu Ze was completely stunned. He watched Qi Yan's back disappearing from his sight.

Why... why?

The light was suddenly drained, the sunlight was lost, the blood flowed back and was swallowed by the huge black hole, leaving only a skin.

The tears in his eyes slowly accumulated, and they wanted to rush out a little bit.

But Qi Yan didn't notice it at all, and felt that his merit and fame were hidden in his back as he turned around and left gracefully.

Are you kidding? Why don't you leave immediately and wait for Sui Xiangsong's revenge?

If you sit in a wheelchair for the rest of your life, you won’t be able to get a wife!

He had no control over Zhou Yu's beating of Huang Gai. Even so-called upright officials could hardly handle household affairs. What could he, an ordinary person, do?

If his colleagues hadn't called him out, he could have hidden in the coffee shop and continued to admire the crematorium.

Today's happiness is gone.

Looking at Qi Yan's back, Chu Ze choked up, turned around and said fiercely to Sui Xiangsong: "That's enough for you. Without you, he will look at me sooner or later." "You just like

others but don't like you?" For a moment, Sui Xiangsong finally understood his emotions.

Jealous, he is jealous of Qi Yan.

"Yes, then hurry up and leave. Maybe I will turn around and chase you." Chu Ze rolled his eyes, then threw Sui Xiangsong away and chased after Qi Yan in the direction he left.

Sui Xiangsong hesitated for a moment, but still didn't catch up. He couldn't bear to look like this.

"Qi Yan!" Chu Ze shouted, running too fast and almost falling.

Qi Yan felt someone calling him, as if it was Chu Ze's voice.

It's unlikely when you think about it.

At this time, Chu Ze was performing a Qiong Yao drama with Xiang Song, how could he think of himself.